Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 1:57am
This is 'adorably pissed' (and one very stupid man):
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

8MorDaz2Halloween View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8MorDaz2Halloween Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

That must be the office watch cat.

Leah looks pissed but mama has the ball just out of the picture, she looks pissed all the time.

http://post.org/ -
http://post.org/ - photo sharing sites
I like this pic.  I like it a lot.  It's got a fearsome-looking dog, who we know is really a sweetie pie (when she's not being a sassy ass LOL who rules the roost with an iron paw), plus you've got the Halloween ornaments in there, which goes with fearsome-looking dog.  Clap
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 8:45pm
No offence to you cat people, if Donathang was here, htis would be labeled 'Controversial Topic' OMG!

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2014 at 9:12pm
That's hilarious, cute and touching, a 3 for 1 article Big smile

This one cracked me up LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 5:31pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 6:31pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2014 at 8:38pm
That dog has the patience of a saint LOL

The office cat's been working his paws to the bone and is taking a break.  (After all, it takes a lot of energy to lie around and sleep morning long on the floor)

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 3:12am
^Awwwwwwww
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 3:40am

free photo hosting

Awww.  That's organic, too.  I don't think you could orchestrate that scene---not with kittens, anyway.  The dog, yeah.  But not cats, especially that many.  Maybe they were sedated.  

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 3:42am
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

That dog has the patience of a saint LOL

The office cat's been working his paws to the bone and is taking a break.  (After all, it takes a lot of energy to lie around and sleep morning long on the floor)

That was my house today---times 4 (that includes the neighb's cat, Cornelius).  With all the rain, the cats don't wanna do too much.  Mal ventured out for a bit, but a thunderclap had him tear-assing back in.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 9:50pm
Leah being cute....

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 4:03pm
^^ She's going for that majestic/regal look.  I love when dogs do that, it's adorable Big smile  

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 4:08pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 4:24pm

LOL  He's confused.  No one to smell or see.  "What is this?"

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ She's going for that majestic/regal look.  I love when dogs do that, it's adorable Big smile  
She's a proud girl, and a royal pain in the ass at times.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 6:45pm

The Shepherd I adopted when my brother split with his wife, opened the refridgerator door to get to my leftover chili. I had to buy a new gasket for the door and prop a chair in front of the door.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 7:59pm

The Shepherd I adopted when my brother split with his wife, opened the refridgerator door to get to my leftover chili. I had to buy a new gasket for the door and prop a chair in front of the door.

Or, you could've given him a bowl...maybe with a little extra-hot sauce in it.

Naaah.  Might not work.  My cats love it when I'm cooking up hot Ital sausage and put some in their bowls.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 8:45pm
Poor dog has both the look of guilt and humiliation LOL

Guilty as charged - he didn't even get a chance to plead his case before his buddies ratted him out:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 6:52pm
^LOLLOL   I missed that the other day.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 4:26pm
Awww LOL

If only that little guy knew just how lucky he is that lion didn't decide to channel his inner pride leader. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 8:51pm
You people got me all sidetracked again....

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2014 at 6:28pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 6:51pm
This is like a reenactment of a Tom & Jerry episode (though technically Jerry was a mouse not a rat, and no rodents or felines are harmed, just inadvertently acting adorable)

I love how the rat solves the problem LOL  Cunning little fella Smile

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 8:12pm
That's amazing the cat just watches.
I had a rat in the house problem once in my 35+ years of being on my own, that chewing sound can drive you nearly bonkers.  Nasty creatures. My newly acquired step daughter had a pet rat, it got sick and I was in charge of, putting it out of it's misery.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 7:56pm
Dammit, I've got to get busy and make some supper, Leah wanted to play.
This is baby phante, I try to give the attention where it is needed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 27>
  Share Topic