Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 5:35pm
Mama!  Did you clean the 410 and buy those deer slugs?  At a girl!
Well, maybe we should use the crossbow...The neighbors might want some of the meat.  And there is that shooting a firearm ordinance too! Dangit!

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 11:03pm
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:19am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Amazing!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 1:21am
My boys...

...the ones I was worried about not getting along.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 4:08pm
Good to see them get along and bonding.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Good to see them get along and bonding.

Yeah, I was pretty relieved when I saw that they weren't going to be getting into screaming, fur-flying, rolling around in a ball and tearing the sh*t out of each other alley fights.

They occasionally get into little tiffs where they slap at each other real fast several times then take off in opposite directions, but that's no big deal and they forget about it almost immediately.

They're good boys, although the new guy won't get it through his thick skull to stay the hell off my dining room table and my kitchen counter top!!!

I bought a couple of cheap squirt guns just for him, but I might need to upgrade to super soakers to really make an impression on his little cat brain.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 7:40am
Awww. 
We have a TV in the lunchroom at work, and we get something called Pluto TV.  One of the channels is a cat channel, and shows nothing but funny/cute cat videos.  Very enjoyable.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:20pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 4:55pm
One of the neighborhood squirrels sucking on a bleeding Maple tree.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 6:14pm
I don't know their life span.  We always have a Mourning Dove couple here. They build a nest on the outdoor speaker.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 3:38am
Butt Dog GIF - Butt Dog GIFs
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 1:14pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Butt Dog GIF - Butt Dog GIFs

"Smell my finger"

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Now that's just damned adorable.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:37pm
They must have raised that Coyote as a pup.  They can be nasty predators.  It looks like that cat still has it's front claws too. The Coyote goes completely submissive, on his back, belly up.  That's when the sneaky cat pounces on his neck!  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 3:33pm
Mama took this picture of a baby Dove in the nest, I wonder if the other egg is OK.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 8:09am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 6:16pm
Kind of a strange dynamic here with 3 Mourning Doves.  I did some research, all I can give you is my first hand account of what I/We saw. I think we have a strange male trying to invade the nest. When I took this pic, Mama confirmed the Mom was in the nest.  I've seen these two birds go at it for days.  I think the male father is defending the nest!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 4:43pm
Another new song from Buddy Mercury!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 7:20am
Been a long time since I've seen my most recent 'Best Friend'...I think he is in Seattle, these days...

I sure miss my daughter's keeper, Richard the Cat, who is naked and has a very strange and wonderful personality. 

Richard the Cat only ate dried fish hanging from a string that he couldn't quite reach...meals were always an adventure as he thrived on the challenge of getting that fish, which he always did.

I should point out his 'paws' - they are NOT cat-like, but much more like fingers and he used them in just that manner - he would come and sit down with me and hold my finger. He also would walk on his 2 hind legs, whenever he felt like it, He also did not 'meow' - he 'clicked' and made some really nerve shivering chatter.. His eyes also glowed bright green in the dark. Pretty sure he was an alien from Canada. A Canadian genetics lab. I drove out to see my daughter and she never told me about him - I was so tired when I got to her place that morning I fell asleep on the couch, awakening toward the end of dusk and beginning of night when she and some friends were hiding in her room and she let him out to greet me in the dark - walking on 2 legs, clicking and chirp-like chatter and glowing eyes. I didn't know anyone was home and their place was up in the wooded mountains, so this traumatized me to no end - I literally jumped out of my skin - a real-life 'E.T.' experience, but we became immediate friends. He always slept up high, in his banana pillow. which was above all others in the vicinity. When I left her place and the North Carolina mountains, she made sure I didn't steal him, which I would have if I could have...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 4:32pm

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 4:50pm
LOL

Feisty little kitty cat!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 11:27am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 3:10pm
Great video!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 3:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 24252627>
  Share Topic