Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I think I mentioned earlier that I adopted another cat a few weeks ago. It all came about through my trying to help a couple find their lost cat.

Anyway, i brought him home thinking I might have big problems keeping two male cats who didn't grow up together in the same house.

I'm happy to report that they are getting along better than I expected. They aren't close buddies but there haven't been any major fur-flying fights either.

They mostly stay away from each other, though my first cat Fidget will chase him a little and f**k with him some. But Fidgie has also approached the new guy (Brownie) a couple of times and licked his head.

I guess that's good stuff in the cat world.
That is good stuff!  Thumbs Up  Fidget is playing with Brownie by chasing him and showing him love and affection by grooming his head.  If they're this good with each other now that it's only been a few weeks, they will probably be best buds in no time.  In cooler weather, they might snuggle together!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 6:48am
^^ Thumbs Up

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 7:12am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

That is good stuff!  Thumbs Up  Fidget is playing with Brownie by chasing him and showing him love and affection by grooming his head.  If they're this good with each other now that it's only been a few weeks, they will probably be best buds in no time. In cooler weather, they might snuggle together!

That's what I've been hoping. When it gets cool, all the cats I've ever had love to spend as much time as they can, curled up in my lap. At night when I go to bed, they try to snuggle up close to my legs or back.

So basically, in the winter, I'm just a convenient source of heat for them.

And food too, of course.

But anyway, I'm hoping they'll both want curl up in my lap while I'm sitting up watching TV etc, and possibly get more familiar with each other that way.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 7:14am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^^ Thumbs Up

Awwwww.... that is such a deer picture!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 7:35am
Yes, deer.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I think I mentioned earlier that I adopted another cat a few weeks ago. It all came about through my trying to help a couple find their lost cat.

Anyway, i brought him home thinking I might have big problems keeping two male cats who didn't grow up together in the same house.

I'm happy to report that they are getting along better than I expected. They aren't close buddies but there haven't been any major fur-flying fights either.

They mostly stay away from each other, though my first cat Fidget will chase him a little and f**k with him some. But Fidgie has also approached the new guy (Brownie) a couple of times and licked his head.

I guess that's good stuff in the cat world.

I read the story of the cat that you found, but I thought you found its owner.

Anyway, congrats.  For some reason, Mickey will lick Rocco's face, but Rocco won't return the favor.  Then again, Rocco's just not a licking cat. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 7:40am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 2:05pm
Damn!!! That husky sounded like a cat!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 5:18pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 5:20pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 5:23pm
^ An example of my work on the deck. I was getting the boat ready for an outing.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 8:08pm
Very nice.  Is the little critter coming on board for a trip with you on the lake?  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Very nice.  Is the little critter coming on board for a trip with you on the lake?  LOL
LOL
 I hope not!  That reminds me of a story.  My dad was going to take the boat to the boat ramp at the end of the season on Lake Morse.  I was driving the trailer to the boat ramp.  I watched him pull away from the dock.  All of a sudden I hear my dad yelling  COON, COON!  This freaking racoon thought there was some food there or something!  The racoon jumped out of the boat and swam to shore!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 3:34am
Doesn't get much more adorable than this....

I bet somewhere some assholes kill them to make money off of their body parts, etc.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:42am
^  So damned cute!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 3:27pm
^^I just want to invite one over for lunch!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 5:18pm
Today's Critter Cam presentation brought to you by....ME!!  Tongue

Species- Homo Sapien
Gender- Female

If you chopped off her leg at the thigh, there would be 58 rings! Evil Smile

A squirrels ass!

I'm not sure what this is.  I think it's a possum, she thinks it's a cat.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2018 at 3:24pm
Our friggin rabbit was hanging out on the back patio all night! We are getting very close!

Look at those funky eyelashes.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 10:19am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 4:22pm
^ If you look closely, the deer is a 6 or 8 point buck.  Also, it has one of its front legs up like it's going to strike what I think is a racoon.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 5:05pm
A local story that made the national news.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 7:00pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 5:47pm
We haven't been getting a lot of good pictures from the Critter Cam.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 6:15pm
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 7:36pm
^ LOL
That's adorable and funny!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627>
  Share Topic