Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 1:47am
I love the "Dear Kitten" spot.
I can't help but think the creators were inspired by Fritz Leiber's classic sci fi short story "Space-Time for Springers"

It's weird and funny at the same time.

And surprise here it is!
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 2:22am
Confused(I've posted this before)
...I wish Aiden as as passive as this monster, but nooooooo....you come into the fenced portion of the 'back 40', not be known, and show *any* fear - he will rip your lungs out, Jim...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:04am
LOL  Aaaaw,  the big old wolfy just wants some breakfast meats.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 2:44pm

Judging by the tone of voice with which the owner admonishes the wolf, I'm guessing that, by now, the wolf has become a lap dog.  LOL

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 3:18pm
^^ Did you say lap dog?

I see this and say to myself - "And I thought my 80 lb lab was delusional when she considered herself a lap dog" LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 3:26pm

That's a lap horse.  LOL

My neighbor's 70lb pit bull Sadie thinks she's a lap dog.  Unlike cats, she'll lay there as long as you let her.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 4:43pm
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 5:03pm
^^ My god that looks exactly like my cat (except for having no white "boots"), and acts like her too.  I'm pretty sure if a prey got that far away she'd say "screw it" as well LOL
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 5:33pm

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ My god that looks exactly like my cat (except for having no white "boots"), and acts like her too.  I'm pretty sure if a prey got that far away she'd say "screw it" as well LOL

Yeah, I doubt the cat was ever really interested in eating the squirrel to begin with. Probably just wanted a playmate.

Speaking of adorable aminals...

...the newest addition to my household.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 6:00pm
Those stripes are cool.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 6:01pm
What a gorgeous little kitten, Jimbo  Big smile

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 6:09pm
Thanks & thanks. He's not such a little kitten anymore, though. He was a bit on the scrawny side when he first showed up, but he's gotten pretty big by now.

He's just a common old grey cat, but he's a sweet little fellah.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 6:25pm
Not many breeds of cat can easily use your head as a target during playtime:

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thanks & thanks. He's not such a little kitten anymore, though. He was a bit on the scrawny side when he first showed up, but he's gotten pretty big by now.

He's just a common old grey cat, but he's a sweet little fellah.

He looks a bit like Rocco.  Longer legs and bigger ears, though.  He's got that uber-alert look of a young cat.  LOL

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 7:51pm
Jimbo - Adorable! What's the little fuzzball's name? He looks like a Charlie or a Jasper.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 8:40pm
It worries me a little bit when people start dressing up the animals, I get nightmares of 'Bring it' and 'Dance moms'.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

He looks a bit like Rocco.  Longer legs and bigger ears, though.  He's got that uber-alert look of a young cat.  LOL

I'm guessing he's somewhere less than a year old. I figure he was about 6 months or so when he showed up here & that was about 4 months ago.

The thing that gets him the most uber-alert looking is me going into the kitchen.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Jimbo - Adorable! What's the little fuzzball's name? He looks like a Charlie or a Jasper.

I started calling him Fidget back when he first started hanging around. That kinda stuck.

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:53pm
OMG I love the name "Fidget" hahahahah
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 10:48pm
He's a fidgety little midget.

He's a fidget midget.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 10:59pm

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

It worries me a little bit when people start dressing up the animals, I get nightmares of 'Bring it' and 'Dance moms'.

The last thing I find cute is an animal all dressed up in some stupid-assed costume.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

The last thing I find cute is an animal all dressed up in some stupid-assed costume.

Doesn't bother me.

As long as the aminal is loved & cared for & the costume isn't hurting them.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 11:56pm

My bro and soon-to-be ex-sis-in-law used to dress their dog up for Halloween.  One year, he was Elvis.  It was OK.  Nothing I'd ever do with an animal, though.  

However, I once considered getting the lion cut for my long-haired Mickey, thinking maybe it'd keep him cooler in the summer.  It would've looked good on him.  But I like the way he looks as his natural ol' self.  And besides, I read that it actually wouldn't do much to keep him cooler.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 7:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>
  Share Topic