Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Animals Acting Adorable

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Animals Acting Adorable
    Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 9:43am
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 6:13pm

image posting
I showed mercy for a big bull frog in the yard today.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 7:29am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Awwww.  He has no idea what that's all about, but he knows it's about him.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 2:39pm
He senses it's something to eat, more like it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Now that was effing cute.

Totes adorbs.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 2:43pm

Of course.  He probably just sees the candles as an obstacle to his happiness, too...though if he had to, he'd probably eat those, too.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 3:18pm
The caption in that dog/birthday picture reminds me of the Futurama "Jurassic Bark" episode. Not many cartoons (especially those geared for humor) end up being real tearjerkers.  The first time I watched it I had to give my dog a huge hug and tell her I loved her because it is true - you are your dog's whole life. Smile

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 3:21pm

"If I hold really still when that weird person with one big glass eye peeks around the corner, he won't see me" LOL

Good job on the audio, too. 

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 3:26pm
^ Cat videos are the funniest of them all!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

"If I hold really still when that weird person with one big glass eye peeks around the corner, he won't see me" LOL

Good job on the audio, too. 

LOL
You can tell, they have played that game before.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 4:47pm

I'd post the "Surprised Kitty" video, but I think everyone's seen that one.  Doesn't get cuter than that.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 4:47pm

The caption in that dog/birthday picture reminds me of the Futurama "Jurassic Bark" episode. Not many cartoons (especially those geared for humor) end up being real tearjerkers.  The first time I watched it I had to give my dog a huge hug and tell her I loved her because it is true - you are your dog's whole life. Smile

episodes like that make me refuse to ever move on from animated shows.

Another one similar to that would be "Thank You" from Adventure Time.

Dunno...but a dog into anything and it can immediately become emotional.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Neil R View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 4:56pm
I'd never visit the "I Hate" side of this forum if all commercials featured animals.
I'm such a sucker for a critter.
Probably would end up buying a lot more crap because of them.
The wife scolds me for spending so much time in the pet food aisle admiring the pics on the packages as we pass by.

This is a recent favorite:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 4:58pm
I posted this one in 'Funny', for anyone who missed it.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Neil R Neil R wrote:

I'd never visit the "I Hate" side of this forum if all commercials featured animals.
The wife scolds me for spending so much time in the pet food aisle admiring the pics on the packages as we pass by.

That one's great, and a well thought out plan as well LOL 

For me commercial animals don't get much better than the Travelers dog.  I died the first time I saw the one with the companion and the unexpected litter of 2 or 3 dozen pups LOL LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by Neil R Neil R wrote:

A cat Just being a cat.  I know how obsessed some of 'em get with the laser pointer.

I like when they let animals in commercials just be themselves, no CGI required.

This is one of my favorites:

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:15pm
I think I'm gonna get a laser pointer for my new kitty.

I think he'd have a ball with one of those things.

Old Squirrelly Girly might just look at it & yawn.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:38pm
Petco makes a lot of great ads.
I've posted one of these in 'Talk'.
Not likely we would find one of these in the hate section. Thumbs Up

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:49pm
I would have to argue with this story, of course, Leah is THE best dog in the world.
She makes a move similar to this while defending her spot on my pillows, she does a pretty good high five also.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

A cat Just being a cat.  I know how obsessed some of 'em get with the laser pointer.

Kinda like this one?

I dunno what's better - him grabbing onto that hanging board, the trash can leap (and peeking his head out), or the drift on the floor before jumping and crashing right into the vertical blinds Wile E Coyote style LOL LOL LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 7:32pm
LOLLOL
This stuff never gets old.
Many years ago, I had cats.
Rowdy would fetch empty cigarette packs, wadded up.
I attached a string with a cig pack to the ceiling fan.
The cat was jumping like crazy.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 7:51pm
^^ Generally with a cat, it takes very little creativity and even less money for hours of entertainment for them and you.  Spending lots of money on cat toys is a waste when something as simple as a crumpled piece of paper or cig pack will do the trick.   Just about anything small that can move or be move suddenly & quickly will trigger a kitty's prey drive, and then it's game on.

When we were kids my cousin would tie a rabbit's foot to the back of his R/C car and run it around the house.  The cat went completely apesh*t chasing that thing around LOL   Wouldn't chase just the car though, it had to have that rabbit's foot dangling behind it.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 8:27pm

I discovered years ago that cat toys were a waste of money.  I think they exist for first-time cat owners who haven't learned yet.

Love those Petco vids.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 8:36pm

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Kinda like this one?

I dunno what's better - him grabbing onto that hanging board, the trash can leap (and peeking his head out), or the drift on the floor before jumping and crashing right into the vertical blinds Wile E Coyote style LOL LOL LOL

LOL

Killer used to go nuts with the laser pointer.  He loved when I'd flash it up and down the stairs.  He'd attack that red dot, rolling down the stairs as I'd lower the dot from step to step.

He also loved the old plastic milk bottle rings (the ones you had to peel away from the cap in order to open the bottle).  Milk bottles no longer have those.  We used to play fetch with those things.  He'd actually return it to me and drop it into my hand so that I'd throw it again.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 27>
  Share Topic