Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Depends 'Drop Your Pants For Underwearness'(video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Depends 'Drop Your Pants For Underwearness'(video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Depends 'Drop Your Pants For Underwearness'(video)
    Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:17am
LOLLOLLOLThis one simply hurts & squirts all kinds o'leakage, doncha know!!!
JUST now saw it and am still beside myself, possibly leaking...
Daaaaaaaaaamnitnow!!!LOL If not 'The Best', then probably the 'Silliest' commercial of 2014!
Big smileI'm still gasping for breath and apologize for any misspellings - still 'seeing white' and hacking uncontrollably...an'leakin' all over the damn place without a 'sponge'LOL
Feel free to 'follow my trail as I follow the cause'(not certain, but I think I 'started the trail' a bit ago...)LOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 2:33am
ShockedLOLI'm pretty damned certain there's no need to control yourself any longer....
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 5:49am
Umm... what the hell did I just watch? Dead

I don't buy the statistics because they use weasel words like "may need". 1 in 4 makes sense because people are living longer, though.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by thedude thedude wrote:

Umm... what the hell did I just watch? Dead

My words exactly.

I don't buy the statistics because they use weasel words like "may need". 1 in 4 makes sense because people are living longer, though.

Then they should be showing old people in nursing homes and in hospice care, not young people dancing around!  Why are all these people peeing in their pants?  Can't they use the restroom at work?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:24pm
^Back in October, 1996, I filmed a documentary in Washington D.C., for three days. 
I spent from dawn until dusk filming ceremonies and hunting down specific people for a particular event. There were three major events occurring in D.C. during the entire 3-day period, which was constant body-to-body. Hotel rooms were absolutely not availabe anywhere between Richmond, Virginia and the border of New Jersey, so, for those three days, I was parked a block away from The Mall and lived in my (then) Mercedes, which was NOT 'luxury', given the seats were basically 'pleather'.  It was hot and muggy 24 hours a day, but there were plenty of places to get something cold, however, there was not a restroom to be found ANYWHERE - public facilities were almost non-existent.  I took 'trunk baths' and changed clothes after dark, peed in any corner I could find, during the day. Usually found a restroom about 7 or 8 P.M.(by catching the sub to Dupont Circle for food & drinks) by which time my back teeth were always floating. If I wasn't filming for a very good cause, I would have packed up and left after half-way through the first day.
That was my LAST major effort, especially since it was not my primary profession, but it was something I knew I HAD to do.
Given the above little 'true story', I believe to this day that 'Depends' has a place in this world, even for those without 'bladder control problems'.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm
Adult diapers are a must if you're on a cross-country trip to kill your boyfriend's new girlfriend and you don't want to waste any time getting there for a pit stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

FocusedinNYC View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FocusedinNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Adult diapers are a must if you're on a cross-country trip to kill your boyfriend's new girlfriend and you don't want to waste any time getting there for a pit stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

I got this reference and it is hilarious.LOL

Otherwise, it seems bladder issues are far more common than anyone realized.   Can't imagine, but I don wanna make tacky, insensitive judgements.  Plus, all those ambulance chasers paying big bucks for those spots re class action suits re bladder mesh.....wicked scary stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic