Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Simon Premium Outlets TV Spot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapedConsumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simon Premium Outlets TV Spot
    Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 7:55pm
So, model: Anais Pouliot is in this commercial and she is 15-ish.

I always look away since I don't want to see her stripping down. I'm 32, and I don't want to see a child strutting her stuff on TV. It just feels wrong.

Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2014 at 8:40pm
You reminded me of a mid 1980s Cherry Coke commercial that featured a girl appearing to be about that age literally "humping" a Coke machine! I only saw it twice before it disappeared forever. It was so graphic I can't imagine any marketing executive approving it. I have often wondered if it was the adtards sick idea of a joke that was accidentally released. I found a video that is either a replacement or the original that was supposed to be aired. This version has a bunch of dancers and the girl just backs up to the machine and shakes her behind during 2 brief flashes. The commercial I saw in 1985 was just the girl and machine. The replacement commercial still has the original's innuendo (CHERRY Coke, heart shaped sunglasses (Lolita?)). I'm certain the 1980s adtards were consuming lots of COKE. They just weren't drinking it!

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sirboggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirboggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 4:27pm
You are silly. As of May 2014, Miss Pouliot is a 23 year old woman. Please don't cry "Wolf!" when you don't know what a wolf is. Save your outrage for real examples of child exploitation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic