Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Erin Andrews Trubiotics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chillinpat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Erin Andrews Trubiotics
    Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 8:23pm
I don't know about you, but I have had enough of seeing Erin Andrews randomly coming up to a bunch of strangers in a marathon or this one, on an obstacle course.  "Let's talk trubiotics!"  Hey Erin, how about you shut up!

On a bar of Dove soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
Sponsored Links

LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 2:23am
Oh, I just hate her commercials. She's annoying and she always has to say GUT. I hate that word. (Well, except to say I hate her guts.)
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 3:48am
This is the only GUT I like:

ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 10:23pm
I'm surprised there hasn't been more hate for these on this board, or perhaps maybe I just haven't seen it.  I saw the "football huddle" one just today.  I'm not a sports fan so I didn't know who she was until I tried to look up info about these commercials, but the impression I'm getting is she's the Jessica Simpson of sports coverage - shallow and ditzy.

Perhaps the dumbest one of all (couldn't find the video on YouTube) is the one where she's talking to some people (apparently) on a gondola in Naples.  I would have just pushed her into the water and let her try her TruBiotics shtick with the crocodiles, who hopefully would gobble her up.
deacon blues View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote deacon blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 5:04am
Thank you for bringing up this ad campaign. This bimbo has been allowed to make a career off that whole hotel room/spycam scandal. She has zero talent and to make matters worse, we still get to see her as a sideline/fluff piece reporter. I really want to take the log she is carrying in one of these ads and beat her to death with it.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2015 at 11:52pm
Erin is supposedly one of the "hottest" sports reporters. Tall, skinny, the shape of a dude and blonde. That voice - worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.
Naaa...
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Erin is supposedly one of the "hottest" sports reporters. Tall, skinny, the shape of a dude and blonde. That voice - worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.
Naaa...

We have a local news reporter who perfectly fits that description. If she is doing anything sports related she turns fingernails on a chalkboard up to 120 decibels! Today she was interviewing patrons of a popular sports bar concerning Mondays Duck Buckeye game. I nearly crushed my remote squeezing the mute button!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 2:39am
I really hate to admit this, but Erin did have a point when she phoned and asked a local hotel as a test, "What day will Erin Andrews be staying at your hotel?" And they actually gave her hotel information over the phone! She said, "I could have been anybody. They shouldn't have given my hotel information out."
20carrocks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20carrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Chillinpat Chillinpat wrote:

I don't know about you, but I have had enough of seeing Erin Andrews randomly coming up to a bunch of strangers in a marathon or this one, on an obstacle course.  "Let's talk trubiotics!"  Hey Erin, how about you shut up!

LMAO!  What they should have said was, "hey aren't you that sports chick that was caught dancing around naked in a hotel room?"  That would have shut her up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic