Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matt Lesko - Free Money Screaming Guy (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matt Lesko - Free Money Screaming Guy (video)
    Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 1:20pm

I still think Billy Mays is the worst, but this guy gives him a good run for the money. Matt Lesko is one of those people I just want to chuck feet first into a wood chipper.
"I know that human being, and fish can coexist peacefully".
-- G.W. Bush
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 2:00pm
Indeed, I remember all the stupid ads he did in the 90's very annoying guy. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
squashbuckler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squashbuckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 5:18pm
When he started I was so young I swear I though he was the damn Riddler.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 5:42pm

I wrote a lengthy bit about Mattheew Lesko, on the old board...

I actually have his first book; got it when it came out.

I've also met him a few times...last time was I was passing through Madison Square, or Penn Station; I forget which, about 2 years ago...

I'll only say this much: Both times, he was wearing one of his signature suits...and, in person, he is quite calm, quiet, easy to get along with...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 5:49pm
Apparently he's one of the 110 people screwing up America.
I have 168 characters remaining.
Ryan Ferneau View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Ferneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 2:55am
I think he's funny.  He's like that lonely nerd you knew in school that nobody paid attention to, and then one day he snapped...
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 3:37am
I swear if I saw that twit in his ??? sportcoat getting in my face with a microphone, I'd kick a field goal with his nuts!

Billy Mays, I'd give his face a severe knuckle massage.

I hate these shills.
One man gathers what another man spills
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Ryan Ferneau Ryan Ferneau wrote:

I think he's funny.  He's like that lonely nerd you knew in school that nobody paid attention to, and then one day he snapped...
Best description yet! By George, I think you've hit the nerd on the head!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 2:57pm
I love how he talks too fast for himself. Like when he says "thousand dollars" it sounds like "Thahzha Dahllaz". LOL
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:17pm

Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

I swear if I saw that twit in his ??? sportcoat getting in my face with a microphone, I'd kick a field goal with his nuts!

Billy Mays, I'd give his face a severe knuckle massage.

I hate these shills.
LOLLOLLOLLOL I swear, you people are going to get me fired one day!He claims you can get free money from the government. Yeah right! As soon as you get your hands on it, you'll have to give it right back to them.
squashbuckler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squashbuckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 7:15pm
I think if I was making as much money as he was I'd look just about this retarded too.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.onmylist.com/list_item_images/13047/matthew_lesko_list_view.JPG

Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 7:22pm

I wish Billy and Matt would get together for an infomercial. I'd try really hard to watch the entire thing.

"I know that human being, and fish can coexist peacefully".
-- G.W. Bush
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 10:53pm
It wouldn't be possible; your head would explode.
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 11:07pm
The most horrifying thing I can possibly imagine:
A party at which the attendees are Matthew Lesko, Billy Mays, Tyra Banks, Giada DeLaurentiis, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Hannah Montana, Carrot Top, Martin Lawrence, and some hyperactive parrots.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Ryan Ferneau View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Ferneau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 12:50am
Originally posted by squashbuckler squashbuckler wrote:

I think if I was making as much money as he was I'd look just about this retarded too.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.onmylist.com/list_item_images/13047/matthew_lesko_list_view.JPG

Wow, I didn't know he wore a rainbow butterfly tie and mismatched socks too.
Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 1:11am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

A party at which the attendees are Matthew Lesko, Billy Mays, Tyra Banks, Giada DeLaurentiis, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Hannah Montana, Carrot Top, Martin Lawrence, and some hyperactive parrots.

Bwah-hahahahahahaaa!LOL LOL LOL
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 7:36am

I think if I was making as much money as he was I'd look just about this retarded too.http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.onmylist.com/list_item_images/13047/matthew_lesko_list_view.JPG
ROTFLMAO at that picture!LOLLOLLOLLOL
souris View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote souris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 6:36pm

Oh, Calgon, take me away!

Don't forget Sandra Lee, who caters the whole event with her unique brand of "food" (i.e., sugar with some stuff in it). And Jan Foodsaver. And a rumble with Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck over by the ice sculpture. And there's nothing to drink but full-sugar red Kool-Aid Jell-O shots.

I actually know someone who wears socks of two different colours like that. On purpose.

It turns out, socks say an awful lot about the person wearing them....
It's not that I don't believe you, Huey. It's that I don't believe you and I'm not interested. — Robert Freeman, The Boondocks
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:28am
To think I wasted 30 bucks at Borders buying Lesko's book on free government money!  What a waste! 
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:34am
He's the remnants of the EXTREME advertizing craze. Back when everybody had to scream like they had diarrhea and no dime because ad execs figured audiences are stupid and won't understand anything that doesn't feature screaming in your face douchebags and blazing guitar licks.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Skippy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly Skibibbles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:00pm
One day you will see him getting hauled away in handcuffs for ripping the government off.

I heard that he is"special" friends with Billy Mays. You can hear the two of them screaming for milesShocked
The Mad Gasser View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 11:32pm

When he started I was so young I swear I though he was the damn Riddler.

Clap At least someone besides me thinks so. LOL
korydvandyke View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korydvandyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 5:53am
What? This guy is hilarious. (no sarcasm whatsoever). In fact, there was a guy I went to school with that dressed up as him for Halloween. I wish I had pictures. :(
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 6:35am
I remember when Matt Lesko first started making his reference material available; MissyDWolf bought his first book for me. It was pretty darned interesting, really.
Still have it somewhere. The places and ways to get 'free money' are in there; I think I tried a few things - I don't recall following through whole-heartedly, so - as far as results go, I wouldn't be a good a person to ask.

I've actually briefly met Matthew Lesko a few times, now - the last time at Madison Square Gardens, about two years ago, while both of us were waiting for trains. He actually was wearing a white-version of his trademark suit.

Quiet, sociable guy who has an act - nice fellow - actually, pretty normal.

BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2008 at 4:40pm

Don't forget Rosie O'Dungheap. But at least she'd reduce the noise level by eating the parrots...and maybe Hannah Montana.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic