Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Latuda (bi-polar meds)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latuda (bi-polar meds)
    Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 6:10am
^lettuce see what you come up next...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 3:21am
Letuga es bueno with cesar dressing
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 1:16am
I don't qualify anything as being "Life Little Moments™©®" unless it's a pet or kid doing something cute or funny other than that, NO!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Cat Fud Cat Fud wrote:

And everyone drones on about "life's little moments"! Who the hell talks like that in real life?

I had a little moment about a moment ago.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 1:03am
I think I did the dirty deed with a fat girl name of Latuda, a LONG time ago.
She was kinda ruda until I gibs her 'da white chicken nooda...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Cat Fud View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cat Fud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 11:18pm
And everyone drones on about "life's little moments"! Who the hell talks like that in real life?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by angelicspoof angelicspoof wrote:

Every time I see this commercial I just...Angry It drives me crazy!

The other medicine commercials don't really bother me because y'know I get it pharmaceutical companies need to get the word out as much as possible about their new promising medicines so they can make a profit.This one just makes me want to throw a friggin' tantrum though.

As someone who actually has bi-polar depression and takes medicine for it this commercial is just an insult for me personally.Nobody with bi-polar depression actually acts like that???You could at least do a little research about how someone with this issue generally acts.

It just makes me cringe every time the actor comes on and says in the most pathetic voice she can muster.."I struggle with bi-polar depression and it's hard..

"1)You probably don't actually suffer from bi-polar depression why did you agree to this role it's so painful to watch.
2)Why couldn't they get some actual people who have tried and liked the drug???That would actually make me consider trying it instead of getting pissed off because of their horrible portrayal of a person with bi-polar depression.
IF she does have it by some insignificant chance then it's just sad.Yeah,you have a mental illness.Yeah,it makes life harder.Get over it and keep going.
Bi-polar disorder isn't a death sentence and it doesn't define a person why can't anyone get that through their thick ass skulls?It really makes me hate the medicine more and more and it seems like I see this commercial every two seconds. 

Welcome to the forum...My wife takes Zoloft.
We all be crazy in our own harmless way.
angelicspoof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelicspoof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 7:31pm
Every time I see this commercial I just...Angry It drives me crazy!The other medicine commercials don't really bother me because y'know I get it pharmaceutical companies need to get the word out as much as possible about their new promising medicines so they can make a profit.This one just makes me want to throw a friggin' tantrum though.As someone who actually has bi-polar depression and takes medicine for it this commercial is just an insult for me personally.Nobody with bi-polar depression actually acts like that???You could at least do a little research about how someone with this issue generally acts.It just makes me cringe every time the actor comes on and says in the most pathetic voice she can muster.."I struggle with bi-polar depression and it's hard.."1)You probably don't actually suffer from bi-polar depression why did you agree to this role it's so painful to watch. 2)Why couldn't they get some actual people who have tried and liked the drug???That would actually make me consider trying it instead of getting pissed off because of their horrible portrayal of a person with bi-polar depression.IF she does have it by some insignificant chance then it's just sad.Yeah,you have a mental illness.Yeah,it makes life harder.Get over it and keep going.Bi-polar disorder isn't a death sentence and it doesn't define a person why can't anyone get that through their thick ass skulls?It really makes me hate the medicine more and more and it seems like I see this commercial every two seconds. 
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 11:57pm
The side effects are depressing.
JeromeCharles View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeromeCharles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 9:49pm
Couldn't figure that out! Thanks :)

So what did you think of the ad?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by JeromeCharles JeromeCharles wrote:

Has anyone seen the Latuda commercial yet?

It's medicine for bi-polar depression.

The actress featured looks as though the Latuda ain't workin'. Throughout the whole ad she's in a fog, only halfway smiling, while they rattle off a range of side effects that would make anyone feel even more depressed than they already were.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ocn5v0r4A
[ t u b e ]D9ocn5v0r4A[ / t u b e ]
Like this but no spaces.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by JeromeCharles JeromeCharles wrote:

The actress featured looks as though the Latuda ain't workin'. Throughout the whole ad she's in a fog, only halfway smiling, while they rattle off a range of side effects that would make anyone feel even more depressed than they already were.

JeromeCharles View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeromeCharles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 5:31pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic