Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 1:57am
I'm sorry your old friends didn't respond. Sometimes the burned bridges cannot be rebuilt.
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 10:59am
It was an honest mistake, I typed the message out. But I didn't send it.  We will get together next week.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 4:06pm
Old friends make the best friends!

Enjoy your time with them reminiscing about favorite memories!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 6:59pm
I got a funky message yesterday from PCH.  They said I was eligible for a big prize.  2.2 million, a 2020 Mercedes Benz in the color of my choice and $7500 a month for life.  Hah! I haven't played their game for years.  I called the number, what the hell do I have to lose?  I've heard about scams like this!

Some guy called me back, he could not tell me what I have to do to claim my prize!  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2021 at 12:05am
Where is that thread about Afghans?

Afghan refugees vetted overseas now helped at Fort McCoy

Afghan refugees land at Volk Field in Wisconsin

The American government vetted the Afghan refugees currently living in Wisconsin. The White House says all the security screening is taking place before the refugees are allowed to travel to the United States. Some of those refugees are landing at Volk Field in Juneau County.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/volk-field-afghan-refugee-landing-site-before-fort-mccoy-transport

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2021 at 12:08am

Oshkosh School Board meeting postponed after protesters disrupt it, argument breaks out

What is with these f*cking assholes?

OSHKOSH, Wis. (WBAY) - The superintendent of the Oshkosh Area School District says students, staff and visitors will be required to wear face coverings through Oct. 1. This comes one day after protestors stormed a school board meeting on masking, forcing the board to postpone the meeting.

A new meeting date has not been set, but the school board president and superintendent planned to meet Thursday to discuss it.

“I know that community members have differing opinions on masks, but we are committed to using face coverings as one of our key mitigation measures to keep our staff and students safe and learning in-person in our schools and classrooms. We want to provide in-person instruction while protecting our families. I hope the community health data will improve and we can move away from the face covering requirement after the first month in school,” says Dr. Bryan Davis.

Board President Bob Poeschl said he hopes community members will be respectful at the next meeting. “Let’s remember that our children are watching how we interact and learning from our example,” Poeschl said.

https://www.wbay.com/2021/08/25/oshkosh-school-board-meeting-called-off-after-protesters-enter-board-members-walk-out/

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2021 at 3:26am
I've been banned from facef*ck for 3 days!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2021 at 10:56am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Now, there's a surprise!   

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 5:04pm
The neighbor was playing on his 4 wheeler again yesterday.  Angry

I made a run to Arby's today.  2 French Dip & Swiss and a large Curly Fries.  They ALWAYS give me 2 containers of Au Jus.  Not today. They gave me only one.  I will have to make it last for 2 sandwiches.

C'mon people!  It's not rocket science, it's fast food! Angry  I should call them.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Now, there's a surprise!   

I made some off color comments about this show on USA.  Chrisley Knows Best.  I don't see how a show like this is so popular.  The guy looks so gay yet he has a wife and family.  I tried to find a video or a screenshot.  It sucks how such people can make millions just for being weird.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 6:30pm
The guy I talked to about mowing my lawn has failed to show up twice now.  He called me about 6:00 last night and said he would be here today.  Sunset is 7:15, I'm tempted to just leave instructions and the money taped to my screen door.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 9:24pm
The mower guy is here, this really makes me happy!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 9:26pm
Wow!  He has a bagger on his mower.  Better yet.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2021 at 9:51pm
The yard looks freaking awesome!  I'm sure the neighbors think I just let it go to piss them off.  The fact is, my trimmer won't start.  They told me about a bee's nest, the IBuyWi guy told me the same thing.  I guess I should order some bee killer online.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 5:22pm
The neighbor lady is no better than her POS husband.  I could hear the dogs barking.  I would just like to walk to my truck, dammit!  I grab my big orange snow shovel that has been sitting by my front door all year long.  I see the dog coming around the back of my truck. I raise it up in the air, ready to hit the dog if I have to. I don't want to hurt the dog but I will hit it if I have to.  I wouldn't do much damage.  Maybe ring the dogs bell, maybe break the skin if I had a good solid swing.  Enough is enough!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 5:45pm
I rode my tractor around the yard after checking my mailbox.  They did not do such a great job mowing and trimming my yard.  I'm kinda pissed because they charged me $65.  It should have been done right.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 12:03am
Sadly, nobody gives a sh*t anymore about doing a good job!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 1:28am
The landscaping company for our neighborhood can't get anyone to work for them. Unskilled laborers are wanting $30.00 an hour!

People prefer to stay home, accept government handouts and child support - sh*t - those people are raking in the $$$$$.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 12:10am
I'm trying to remain calm while my asshole, retarded, young neighbors have a play date on their 4 wheelers.  F*ck you very much!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 12:13pm
I should have done a better job with the bee hive yesterday.  I've killed two of them inside the house and another one is buzzing around.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 5:43pm
I called my neighbor, Wally, and asked him if I could drive in his yard to spray what I thought was a Bee Hive.  He said if they are Bees, I should not kill them.  He said he would take a look while I went to get some food.  It is not a Bee Hive, it's a Hornets nest.

I have already sprayed it twice from inside the house. The nest is just above my back door.  The f*ckers chased me back into the house.  He told me to buy more Hornet spray and wait till this evening to attack them.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 5:56pm

jgf View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 10:24pm

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

I had a Farcebook page for ten years.  They disabled it two years ago when I refused to give them my phone number (not just any phone, must be a mobile number) for "security reasons".

Now here we have a company that has publicly stated anything people post - text, images, videos, etc. - becomes its property to do with as it pleases.  They may datamine, collate, organize, and distribute to any third parties at their discretion.  In light of this, just how "secure" should we feel giving them our phone numbers?   I daresay within ten seconds of a number being in their system it is available to any telemarketer in the world willing to pay for it.

As an aside, Farcebook also demands everyone use their real name, not even nicknames or initials are allowed (flying in the face of thirty years' security advice to not post personal data publicly online), and of course notes your address, school, work, anything else you post.  Imagine the database they've accumulated, which can be sorted by any criteria and made available to anyone willing to pay (or the demands of any government agency, which, in the US, are constitutionally prohibited from gathering such sweeping information on their own).  Yet Farcebook reveals no address, no phone numbers, no email addresses, has no website ...in fact Farcebook does not even have a Farcebook page.

jgf View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

The landscaping company for our neighborhood can't get anyone to work for them. Unskilled laborers are wanting $30.00 an hour!

People prefer to stay home, accept government handouts and child support - sh*t - those people are raking in the $$$$$.
window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Blame the unions.  In many areas union workers are the highest paid in the community, but they go on strike for more money at the drop of a hat.  I once had a neighbor who was a fork lift mechanic in a large industrial plant, a high school dropout (not even a GED), with overtime she made nearly $100k/yr ... more than most doctors in the area.

While public assistance programs have a valid purpose, they are all abused horribly.  Locally I have seen a young lady in her early twenties, not a high school grad, not married, not working, had three children and a live-in boyfriend (not the father of any of the kids), also not working, who lived in a two bedroom townhouse  with new living room suite, Sony home entertainment center with 60' TV and blu-ray player, 3 new Vaio laptops, new bedroom suite, closets full of designer clothing, 42' TV in master bedroom, 32' TV in kids' room with new desktop computer, and a two year old Toyota sitting out front.  Various public assistance programs paid her rent, utilities, food, child care, and provided a monthly cash allotment (apparently generous) with which she bought the rest.  (I have three college degrees, was working full time, and couldn't afford all that.... mainly because my taxes were paying for her.)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 5:39pm
Our young, arrogant, asshole neighbors have gone too far.  Wally was at my door this morning about 9:00, telling me how the neighbors dog was in his yard barking at him in an aggressive manner late last night. I told him about my encounter with the same dog and one more time since then.

We will teach them!  Don't mess with old people.  He sent a very detailed email to the Sheriff's Dept.  They got back to him right away.  He sent me a copy of his email that included my name, address and my encounter with the dog.  The solution is so simple...TIE UP YOUR DOG!

The person said they would pay an 'educational' visit to the neighbor with the dog running at large.  I almost expect to see a Sheriff's cruiser drive by my house today.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 125>
  Share Topic