Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:59am
First of all!  Who in the heck is Lil Nas X? Confused

His full name, with his middle initial, is Lil Nas N X... 
Sponsored Links

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2021 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

First of all!  Who in the heck is Lil Nas X? Confused

Nike denies involvement with Lil Nas X 'Satan Shoes' containing human blood

Who in the hell would pay over $1000 for a pair of sneakers.  Is that a ghetto thing?

The "Old Town Road" artist is collaborating with streetwear company MSCHF on the pentagram-sporting shoes, only 666 pairs of which will be on sale Monday.

Dammit!  The site won't let me copy and paste part of the story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/nike-denies-involvement-lil-nas-x-satan-shoes-containing-human-n1262280

A rapper known for the Hip-hop country fused "Old Town Road", which was a sleeper hit in 2019.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 12:41am
3 mass shootings in 3 weeks?  I'm still wearing my mask!  I don't want to die!

And this?

Hundreds gathered in downtown Minneapolis, as court proceedings began Monday on the first day of the trial of Derek Chauvin, the fired police officer charged with killing George Floyd.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 12:47am
Why should I be frightened of dying, there's no reason for it, you've got to go sometime.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 1:50am

Why should I be frightened of dying, there's no reason for it, you've got to go sometime.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 4:13pm

3 mass shootings in 3 weeks?  I'm still wearing my mask!  I don't want to die!

And this?

Hundreds gathered in downtown Minneapolis, as court proceedings began Monday on the first day of the trial of Derek Chauvin, the fired police officer charged with killing George Floyd.

Not surprised of the people gathering. Floyd's death shook Minneapolis to the core.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I'm not going to brag about one of my sexual conquest.  I drove to Ft. Wayne to meet with her.  This woman was so hot!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 6:11pm
^ And that was the song playing on the radio on my drive home,  In my Corvette.  It was the off season, I took the day off!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 6:25pm
I looked for the records!  Jimbo told me to take a screenshot!  I think I owe the hospital only $3800!

Due to the insurance company sucking up that they made a mistake, and financial assistance from the (GOD FEARING) St. Mary's ( let's not f**k nobody)!  I may just make it through this!  I know you peeps will miss me so it's ok to show a little love
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 5:32am
3 nights in a row I am having trouble sleeping.  Well, I just got one load off of my mind.

I got a bill from Midwest Nephrology. ($933) One of 4 dark skinned mother f*ckers that charged me $319 a day for a 2 minute visit.  I told them...I wrote them a note. Bill the insurance company!

I said something about the scam they have going on.  I also said I would not pay them another goddamned penny!  Looks like I will need a nap tomorrow.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 1:22pm

3 nights in a row I am having trouble sleeping.  Well, I just got one load off of my mind.

I got a bill from Midwest Nephrology. ($933) One of 4 dark skinned mother f*ckers that charged me $319 a day for a 2 minute visit.  I told them...I wrote them a note. Bill the insurance company!

I said something about the scam they have going on.  I also said I would not pay them another goddamned penny!  Looks like I will need a nap tomorrow.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 6:04pm
^ LOL  So, you're on my side?

I was pretty nasty!  Something about dark skinned ass wipes...Is that racist?  These guys are not black but they all look the same.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 5:46pm
Most of the older people here remember when the car makers and battery companies went to the side mount connection.  A PITA to connect jumper cables.  NOW!  Not only did they move the battery to right side, back corner of the engine compartment  The put leads that are almost impossible to hook jumper cables.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 8:47pm

Well, my Chrysler required that I jack the car up, remove the driver's side front wheel, and detach the wheel well panels in order to change the battery.

Luckily, I could attach jumper cables under the hood.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 4:07pm
^ The C 4 Corvette was the same way.  You had to either remove a body panel or a frame brace on the top side.

Jesus Christ!  I think our tax people screwed up!  It won't hurt me but the ex might be pulling out her grey hair.  I kinda knew I would not owe any money. Linda should get back about $1200, not if she doesn't file.

The lady (CPA Office) said she did not have to sign, that doesn't make any sense. They must have a signature to E-file. She will have to get on the phone to straighten this out.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 4:44pm
Today is the second time they didn't give me my Potato Cakes at Arby's!  Dammit, now I'm going to feel empty!  The lady even knows me there now, she asked me if I wanted the usual.  C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 5:41pm

Today is the second time they didn't give me my Potato Cakes at Arby's!  Dammit, now I'm going to feel empty!  The lady even knows me there now, she asked me if I wanted the usual.  C'mon, man!

That's a shame. I love their Potato Cakes too.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 5:44pm
C'mon man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 5:46pm
I knew I could count on aka ron to get on board with the C'MON MAN!!!! campaign!!!! Thumbs Up

LOL

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 5:09pm
Why are my pits so sweaty?  C'mon man!

I just got two more health related bills.  I usually just send them a couple hundred dollars to keep the collection agencies off my ass and to hopefully avoid any legal action against me.  I haven't heard from the entity that I cussed out about a week ago.

Some woman called from AT&T, the people that charge me over $80 a month for super slow internet, while I was at the drive-thru at Culver's. I asked her what she wanted, I guess she never hears that because...I don't know.  All I hear is a noisy call center.  C'mon man!  F*ckoff!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 5:33pm

Why are my pits so sweaty?  C'mon man!

C'mon man!

The extra moisture facilitates arm-pit farts!!!!

Thumbs Up

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 5:42pm
LOL
I won't tell you about Linda Colgate and another kind of fart...Evil Smile  Bad dog!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 11:39pm
Fed Ex shooting!  My bro is a truck driving instructor on that side of town.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 4:15pm

Fed Ex shooting!  My bro is a truck driving instructor on that side of town.

Hope he's OK.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 5:06pm

Another small victory!  Big smile

Just what is Nephrology?

ne·phrol·o·gy
/nəˈfräləjē/
noun: nephrology
the branch of medicine that deals with the physiology and diseases of the kidneys.

The power of being pissed, (get it? Diseases of the kidneys) Tongue and in the right.  I actually finished my letter off with...F*ck you very much! I'm convinced, if they can screw you, they will.  They said I owed them 900 some dollars...They sent me a check for $721.75!  Go figure!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 125>
  Share Topic