Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 11:36pm
I still can't get pictures from my new phone to my computer files!  I took this with my old phone.

Big Ass Boat!

I was curious about my neighbors. The county has this GIS Land Parcel search...It shows relevant info about the property and who owns it. 

I talked with the neighbors dad, he said his name was Mark.  The home is owned by Dylan Drake.  I feel like I have talked about this!  A neighbor on E River drive was a Drake. He owns the marina repair shop uptown.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:03pm
I paid 7 different entities $1400 today.  Just to keep the goddamned collection agency off my ass.

I see problems with the itemized list from the hospital.  They charged me for the drugs I got when I was released.  I gave them my CC for that.  Plus!  Look at this!  They charged me for this service...13 times on the same day!  I would really like to kill some one right now.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2021 at 7:42pm

Seems Medicare and Medicaid have a problem with it, too.

It's addressed here, though damned if I can explain it:

https://www.lilesparker.com/2021/01/03/cpt-code-87633-cpt-code-87507/

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2021 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Seems Medicare and Medicaid have a problem with it, too.

It's addressed here, though damned if I can explain it:

https://www.lilesparker.com/2021/01/03/cpt-code-87633-cpt-code-87507/

Thanks, Thor!

I so want to fight them.  The insurance company, the doctors and the hospital.  So much bullsh*t! Anyone I hire to help me, it's just going to cost more money.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2021 at 6:23pm
Freaking Pizza Hut!  There are 2 of them in the big O. Naturally one of them is closer than the other.

This happened a few times months ago. They took my order over the phone...The place was locked up tight.  It's like they can't find people to work so they just don't open the store.  Some asshole at the 'call center' screwed it up!  I know I shouldn't eat that stuff but I have a routine!  I need something different now and then. I wasn't going to call the other goddamned Pizza Hut!  They will get a not so nice email from me when I'm done here.

I didn't know if one sandwich would fill me up 'Whopper w/cheese'.  So I bought 4! Embarrassed I will need more food about 4:00 tomaorrow morning.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 5:28pm
The biggest utility bill yet...$193.55

This doesn't piss me off. Another good sign from my freaking health insurance company. I got a check from them for $700. Today, I received another check from Radiology Associates for $224.  I know i WILL STILL OWE SOME OF THESE PLACES A LOT OF MONEY BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK QUITE SO BLEAK. Bleaking cap lock!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 5:36pm
Hopefully they won't skin you alive completely.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This doesn't piss me off. Another good sign from my freaking health insurance company. I got a check from them for $700. Today, I received another check from Radiology Associates for $224.  I know i WILL STILL OWE SOME OF THESE PLACES A LOT OF MONEY BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK QUITE SO BLEAK. Bleaking cap lock!

Are you paying bills from your insurance company's EOB (explanation of benefits)?

In my limited experience, it's best to wait for actual bills from the provider. And even then, wait for the second bill. Sometimes, the provider bills you before everything (coverage and adjustments) has been setlled.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2021 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Are you paying bills from your insurance company's EOB (explanation of benefits)?

In my limited experience, it's best to wait for actual bills from the provider. And even then, wait for the second bill. Sometimes, the provider bills you before everything (coverage and adjustments) has been setlled.

No.  I have been paying some of the bills from the outside people billing me. (other than the hospital bill). 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 3:04pm
I get this text yesterday about health insurance!  How do these people know I don't have insurance.  I was looking in June of last year.  Linsey?  I was bored and ornery after a few of her questions.  I can't figure out how to text a number!  Shift this, push that! I HATE MY NEW PHONE!  I was playing with her, I thought if I acted like a freak she might stop calling me.  I asked her to tell me what she was wearing!  Evil Smile  BAD DOG!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 3:10pm

I get this text yesterday about health insurance!  How do these people know I don't have insurance.  I was looking in June of last year.  Linsey?  I was bored and ornery after a few of her questions.  I can't figure out how to text a number!  Shift this, push that! I HATE MY NEW PHONE!  I was playing with her, I thought if I acted like a freak she might stop calling me.  I asked her to tell me what she was wearing!  Evil Smile  BAD DOG!  

I've done that.

I've asked them what kind of panties they were wearing.

Or if they were wearing any at all. LOL

Nowadays, you could probably get arrested for that.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 3:16pm
LOLLOL
F*ck them, If they call me out of the blue, they deserve any sh*t I can give them.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 5:46pm
These dark skinned doctors from who knows where, what a f*cking scam!  They wanted to operate on me, kept me in the hospital until I was healthy enough to survive the surgery!  F*ck you! Goddamned foreingners!  HEY!  I'm still alive you f*cking asshole!

caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 11:28pm

These dark skinned doctors from who knows where, what a f*cking scam!  They wanted to operate on me, kept me in the hospital until I was healthy enough to survive the surgery!  F*ck you! Goddamned foreingners!  HEY!  I'm still alive you f*cking asshole!

Wow, that's a bit scary.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 10:06pm
Hey, CarolN!  It's not easy to be me!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 4:31am
My dad's cancer doctor tried to check him out of an intensive care facility (without our knowledge) to give him more chemo (bastard couldn't resist milking Tri-Care for more money.)  Even the care facility was surprised by the attempt (they notified us after the guy tried to get around all their procedures.)  My thinking is my dad wouldn't have even been in ICU for over a month if he hadn't got some bad/expired chemo drugs. I still hold a grudge to this day...  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:37pm
^ I hear you Bro!

I have two sisters that don't even speak to each other since my dad died.  Questions about 'end of life' care.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 5:31pm
Two calls today from Amazon, I hung up on the first one.  Getting pissed with the second call, I wanted to tell someone off.  I swear to god, either these people all sound alike or this same mother f*cker keeps calling me.  Amazon?  I hate Amazon. They said someone had hacked my account and charged me $729.

Eat sh*t you f*cking asshole!  I don't even have an amazon account!  Then I hurled as many insults at him as I can before he hangs up.  
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2021 at 4:39am
Next time ask them to read "your" Amazon account info back to you to "verify" their call, and a list of what the hacker bought. You should at least know what the goodies are they are getting...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 4:53pm
Another scam call from Amazon!  They didn't even give me a chance to go off on them.  Are people really stupid enough to fall for this sh*T?  This time I was charged over $1100 on my Amazon account!

I DON'T HAVE AN AMAZON ACCOUNT!!!  Funny how my checking and CC accounts don't show any problem.  I'd like to rip this assholes arm off and beat him with the wet end!

AngryAngryAngryAngry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 6:27pm
Maybe you have an Amazon account and don't know it.

IOW, maybe someone opened up an Amazon account in your name and charged a bunch of stuff on it.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 5:28pm
First of all!  Who in the heck is Lil Nas X? Confused

Nike denies involvement with Lil Nas X 'Satan Shoes' containing human blood

Who in the hell would pay over $1000 for a pair of sneakers.  Is that a ghetto thing?

The "Old Town Road" artist is collaborating with streetwear company MSCHF on the pentagram-sporting shoes, only 666 pairs of which will be on sale Monday.

Dammit!  The site won't let me copy and paste part of the story.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/nike-denies-involvement-lil-nas-x-satan-shoes-containing-human-n1262280

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 5:38pm
Sounds like a whole bunch of who-gives-a-crap?.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 5:53pm
LOLLOL
Yeah!  It's a slow news day!  Wink

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2021 at 6:02pm

LOLLOL
Yeah!  It's a slow news day!  Wink

I didn't mean your post, just the whole controversy itself.

If some crapper wants to sell something like that and Nike is willing to, who am I to give a crap?

Decent looking shoe, though.

I'd like to have one of those pentagram pendants.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 125>
  Share Topic