Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 6:06pm
^ She has nothing! No support system, no relatives!  (I'm sure she is sucking all of the money she can from public assistance)  I can only guess that's why she counts on my wife.

My wife had to take her to doctors appointments!

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 7:18pm
She should be at public assistance / social services seeking help. If you don't get her started there, she will be moving in with you soon enough.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:22am
And then we'll be hearing about how aka got bumped out of his side of the bed and must now sleep on the couch... 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 6:07pm
She has been in the house only once, she smoked some of my cigarettes.  Mama is not very good at covering up her affairs.  I DO THE LAUNDRY!  I doubt there is any thing sexual going on...but if there was, they better invite me!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:51am
No, you'll get booted to the couch because the bed is perfect for her 'bad' back.  Can't have the 'guest' sleeping on the furniture. Wink  But don't worry, she won't move in 'til it starts getting cold outside... 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 5:50pm
Mama has a new stalker/admirer/fishy politician...

This guy! 

Cut out the same photo I posted here, laminated it and sent it to her along with a short note.  She says she has never even met him and I believe her. I should call his wife!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 5:38pm
I posted this on his facebook page. Tongue

Hey Mike! What would motivate you to cut out a picture of my wife from a local newspaper, laminate it and send it to her? Are you some sort of pervert? We are Democrats and this is certainly a Repugnant move. I'll thank you to cease any contact with my wife or I might have to throw a wrench into your political future! Asshole!

I have his office email too!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 7:26pm
^^^I would seriously consider 'Stalking' charges - no joke,

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 11:20pm
I don't get it.  What would be a reason he'd do such a thing?  Does he just randomly cut out people's pics from newspapers and then laminate and send them to those people?  Was there any accompanying note?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I don't get it.  What would be a reason he'd do such a thing?  Does he just randomly cut out people's pics from newspapers and then laminate and send them to those people?  Was there any accompanying note?

My staff cuts out articles and pictures of constituents who happen to be published in our local news papers. I then send a note congratulating them on an achievement or thanking them for their service to the community. This is a common practice among state and federal representatives.

Many constituents appreciate the memento.

I am sorry that this offended you or your wife. I’ll be sure to consider that before sending anything your way again.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,

Michael Schraa
State Representative
53rd Assembly District
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 12:23am
My brother is up here with us this week, so I showed him your post, aka  - apologies may not be enough, here. He actually shivered when he read it and saw the pics, then agreed with the idea of stalking charges (and my brother has both the psych & legal backgrounds). Or you can just go beat the crap out of him.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 5:47am
"Have a great day."

That response would tick me off, too...  <rolls eyes>
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 6:52am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

My brother is up here with us this week, so I showed him your post, aka  - apologies may not be enough, here. He actually shivered when he read it and saw the pics, then agreed with the idea of stalking charges (and my brother has both the psych & legal backgrounds). Or you can just go beat the crap out of him.
Thanks, PaW.  I think I made my point with him.
That was just a little too creepy.
"Many constituents appreciate the memento."  Really?  Are you famous?  I think most career politicians are dirty in some way.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 6:02pm
I'm getting a little backlash, probably relatives and employees of the famous, holier than thou representative.  Screw them!

talk about overblown. If you don’t want people to see a picture of your wife, she probably shouldn’t put anything in the paper. What Schraa did was a nice gesture.

What kind of husband is so controlling and hateful? I wish my legislator would send me a kind note, although they are not from my political party.

This is me...

How would you ladies feel if a complete stranger sent you a pic of you? No, that's not creepy at all!

I'm really hoping that my pal, CC might have something to say!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 11:08am
Well aka, now you have Paw stalking Wisconsin.

Go for a few blows of your own, especially since your representative has SERIOUS problems (so, watch out at home!).
Even six years back:
https://onewisconsinnow.org/press/serial-deadbeat-michael-schraa-passes-declare-youre-poor-if-you-want-to-vote-bill/

1.) Here's your 'hero' in action...or lack thereof...

2.) If you are starting to hear from 'family & friends', go file the friggin' police report, comment to newspapers, or, better yet - file a complaint, here - both about the incident and about his supporters, who he should reign in.

Originally posted by A cutie from aka's 'Old Tuna Hookups' dating site and his 'family's best friend', dropping his choice words A cutie from aka's 'Old Tuna Hookups' dating site and his 'family's best friend', dropping his choice words wrote:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 5:35pm
Dang, PaW!  I'll bet I worried Representative Schraa at least a little bit!  I should post 'your post' on his facebook page.

I went off on Mama yesterday because of this worthless bitch.  I was probably out of line, she is just trying to help someone less fortunate than ourselves.  But still, we can't afford to carry her, haul her fat ass around kingdom come when Mama's profits barely cover the extra gas and...Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 5:38pm
Not only that, these f**king politicians don't hesitate to report any hostile threats!  Even though they know they are in the wrong.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Dang, PaW!  I'll bet I worried Representative Schraa at least a little bit!  I should post 'your post' on his facebook page.

I went off on Mama yesterday because of this worthless bitch.  I was probably out of line, she is just trying to help someone less fortunate than ourselves.  But still, we can't afford to carry her, haul her fat ass around kingdom come when Mama's profits barely cover the extra gas and...Angry

Should you believe it could  help in any way, please feel free. What little I've found about him has not impressed me in any way, shape, or form. I have no idea of what GOOD he has done.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:19am

Not only that, these f**king politicians don't hesitate to report any hostile threats!  Even though they know they are in the wrong.

Sad to say, but you are probably on one or more gov't 'watch lists' now.  If you get pulled aside for a cavity search when leaving or entering the country, you'll know for sure...  Shocked
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Sad to say, but you are probably on one or more gov't 'watch lists' now.  If you get pulled aside for a cavity search when leaving or entering the country, you'll know for sure...  Shocked
This may be true...and when THAT 'search' happens, just be sure you don't smile and ask them to "...keep searching - dig a little deeper !(please!Clown)..." and let us find out about it. Some of us might get banned again.
People icons: airport/transport security. Body pat-down and cavity search.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 5:01pm
^ LOL

One of the things that stinks about living in rural Wisconsin! I love my beef, milk and cheese but this is annoying as hell and down right offensive. It permeates the air everywhere! We are lucky today, the wind is coming out of the north east so the smell is not getting to our house. A parade of these trucks come through town all day, all week. The smell is awful! It may be the most Eco friendly way to dispose of the tons of waste that this cattle creates, but it sure is torture for the people who live around here.  They dump the waste in local farm fields.  This particular type of truck has tines they lower so they can actually incorporate the manure into the soil.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 5:59am
You could always have some fun with your 'stalker'.  Get a pic put in the paper with a name like 'Dr. Heywood U. Bendover' and see if it attracts a 'nice gesture'... 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

You could always have some fun with your 'stalker'.  Get a pic put in the paper with a name like 'Dr. Heywood U. Bendover' and see if it attracts a 'nice gesture'... 
...or one could attach a story of praise to his photo, which would be one of him smiling ear-to-ear. A nice little story, doncha know. It would be about him and the distinguished position he is taking on as a long-time member of his local fishing club, which you (under some assumed name) are also a member. The tale would focus on his 'teaching' to other enthusiasts over time, both young and old. It would mention how he, as a junior, learned about properly baiting a hook and that is his specialty and what he teaches most of the time. He knows 'practice makes perfect' and  has spread his skills along to so many others in a very fluid manner - he is basically a god of what he does best. In recognition of all of this, the club wants to let the world know he is now officially a 'Recognized Professional Masterbaiter'.

~~~

Yes, this story was once written for another individual who was quite annoying...and yes, the major Dallas-Fort Worth newspapers published that story in their Local Community and News & Sports sections.

Big smile
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 5:45pm
I usually watch the national news at 4:00am and the local news comes on at 4:30.  After that, The Peoples Court starts at 5:00 on the local CW14 channel.  God! Watching some of these promos is pure torture.

I don't want to insult anyone but this dyke bitch takes the cake. I was never into this fantasy sh*t anyway.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 8:09pm

What pisses you off?

Friggin' roaches proving they own the term 'roached electronics'.
These were brand-new boards in February 2019 - they're dead, now.
This is COMMON down in swamp lands and one main reason I can't wait to sell this place (or burn it to the waterline) once it has no reason for me to be here in this godforsaken inbred heaven.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 125>
  Share Topic