Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

An easy way to solve your problem:  Just stop smoking.  You need to save the money for your plumbing repairs, anyway...  Wink
I'm expecting a bill for the work already done...They still have to pour the concrete!

I'm gonna tell them that I will fix the lawn!  Even though it will be Mama out there, wearing something loose and comfortable while I crack a whip and bark out instructions!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 4:28pm
My computer or the connection is giving me a lot of trouble today! Angry

Somebody from the City W&S was here yesterday, I was mowing the lawn. WTF do you want?  Is what I thought, I didn't say anything.

A few minutes later some other guy pulled up in a pick-up truck. I turned the tractor off to see what he wanted.

The plumbers had called a concrete guy.

I'm wondering what stupid ordinance I am breaking by having a big hole in the driveway and a pile of dirt in the yard.

They have rules about the length of grass, even on a vacant lot. If the owner does not mow it, the city will and charge the property owner.  I DID need to hobble around with my trimmer this morning, it hurts so good!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 5:43pm
We have an Estate Caretaker/Guardian, who resides in the apartment over the garage - he was a Desert Storm Marine and is a nice guy unless you trespass or cross the family. He has a 'constant companion' named 'Babe'. who is a very limber, extremely quiet, and almost invisible Pit Bull - light gray with bright yellow eyes. One never knows she is there until she is right on you...and she has scared utility workers to the point they will call from the street before pulling in the drive. She is extraordinarily protective and now just had a litter of 10, all of whom look EXACTLY like her. If they all end up as scary as their mother, we may need to keep one or two of the quietest ones....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:36am
So they actually found & fixed the leak?  Shocking!  Shocked
Too bad it wasn't on the city's side of the meter... Wink
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:03pm

It was on the city's side of the meter, so we won't get charged for the lost water. The bad thing is/was, the leak was on our side of the valve in the driveway.  Which makes it our responsibility.

There was an article in the local paper a few weeks ago about a vacant residence that developed a leak inside the house.  The debate with the city was whether or not they should be charged the full rate considering the water never made it to the sewer pipe.  That's 80% of the bill...Here's an example of a bill from a couple years ago, my filing system is a mess! Embarrassed

The bill is normally about $170 for 3 months, this bill was a little higher.

Water usage-  29.50
Base charge-  18.00
Sewer charge-  116.93
Fire protection-  26.25
Total                 $190.68
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

It was on the city's side of the meter, so we won't get charged for the lost water. The bad thing is/was, the leak was on our side of the valve in the driveway.  Which makes it our responsibility.

There was an article in the local paper a few weeks ago about a vacant residence that developed a leak inside the house.  The debate with the city was whether or not they should be charged the full rate considering the water never made it to the sewer pipe.  That's 80% of the bill...Here's an example of a bill from a couple years ago, my filing system is a mess! Embarrassed

The bill is normally about $170 for 3 months, this bill was a little higher.

Water usage-  29.50
Base charge-  18.00
Sewer charge-  116.93
Fire protection-  26.25
Total                 $190.68
THAT is incredible. If I lived there I would stop by City Hall every chance I got, just to pee or take a crap on their dollar.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 5:22pm
I was just making a post about the new Walmart commercial, I couldn't find the video.  The scammers from MicroDick interupt my post...I had to shut it all down!

It's a commercial about their grocery foods that uses a word that is alarmingly like this one.

badonkadonk An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 7:53pm

I was just making a post about the new Walmart commercial, I couldn't find the video.  The scammers from MicroDick interupt my post...I had to shut it all down!

It's a commercial about their grocery foods that uses a word that is alarmingly like this one.

badonkadonk An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into a round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).
Cry Didn't have anything to do with Chili-Cheese Sauce, did it?Dead
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:07pm
^ LOL

The Cottonwood trees are really messy this time of the year! Happy Summer Solstice! They are clogging up the window screens in the house, I have to clean the cooling air intake on the tractor every time I mow!  I'm rubbing my nose every 30 seconds because the mower sends it all flying into the air I'm trying to breathe.

It's been 2 weeks since the plumber was here fixing the leak. I called them yesterday hoping that they could give me a ballpark price on the total bill. I know the concrete guy has given them a quote...Why is it so difficult for them to give me a number? I know how long they were here, the lady gave me a rough estimate of their hourly rate(s).  Maybe!  We are trying to figure out how we are going to pay for this brass fiasco!  We still have about 10K available on the Discover card, but that might not be the best way to pay for this.  C'MON!  I was out there today trying to clean up the lawn a little bit, I need a new rake!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 5:00pm

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Put your foot down.

LOL

How long does it take for me to wear out a pair of slippers?  These were made by the LEVI company! Cheap ass product!  I've had them more than a year but less than two...I think.  The fact that my right foot is kind of deformed might have something to do with it. Embarrassed

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 6:36pm

^ LOL

The Cottonwood trees are really messy this time of the year! Happy Summer Solstice! They are clogging up the window screens in the house, I have to clean the cooling air intake on the tractor every time I mow!  I'm rubbing my nose every 30 seconds because the mower sends it all flying into the air I'm trying to breathe.

It's been 2 weeks since the plumber was here fixing the leak. I called them yesterday hoping that they could give me a ballpark price on the total bill. I know the concrete guy has given them a quote...Why is it so difficult for them to give me a number? I know how long they were here, the lady gave me a rough estimate of their hourly rate(s).  Maybe!  We are trying to figure out how we are going to pay for this brass fiasco!  We still have about 10K available on the Discover card, but that might not be the best way to pay for this.  C'MON!  I was out there today trying to clean up the lawn a little bit, I need a new rake!

Our cottonwoods were also over-achievers this year but seem to be finished now.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 5:35pm
^ I need to check the outdoor central air unit, I usually have to hose off the fins.

What pisses me off?  Stupid people at the drive-thru!  Culver's has 3 clearly marked spots beside the building for people waiting on their carry out orders.  I saw not one but two people assholes stop in the second spot...forcing me and another guy to pull off to the right! Fvck you you selfish bastards! I gave a little toot of my horn to the first one and yelled at the second one. "PULL UP YOU IDIOT"  AngryAngry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 4:47pm
Well, still waters run deep...Confused Never mind!

The bill finally arrived from the plumber, over a month after the work was performed.  Just about what I thought it would be, just over $3300. We were looking into borrowing some money so we don't have to pay the high interest rate with one of the credit cards. Our own Credit Union said we had to buy flood insurance if we wanted a home equity loan, what a bunch of bullsh*t!  I have a 0% interest balance transfer that expires in September.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 5:54pm
This f*cking place has turned out to be not our dream retirement home, but our f*cking nightmare investment.  I'm watering here to make the seed germinate.

We should have bought a house in Winneconne, a much more reasonable town.  I bought a water meter from the city so I could measure water used for the yard or garden.  Report the usage and they would not charge for the sewer charges.  Do they even offer that here?  I f*cking doubt it!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 6:04pm
I asked Mama if she has to pick up Marie.   That f*cking C*nt!

They are wearing out Mama's truck!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 8:07pm

What pisses you off?

It Depends, but usually bladder control problems
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 6:07pm
Something that should never happen!  A commercial for Balsam Hill in July!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 6:13pm
I got a call yesterday from a health insurance company....These f*cktards are a scam!  They get really pissed if you ask them who are they working for!

Today?  A cold call about the 'RoundUp' lawsuit?  This is getting out of hand!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 6:31pm
Look up NOMOROBO and also put yourself on the Do Not Call Registry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 6:05pm
Yesterday, a call from discover card about a breach in security!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 5:56pm
I drive by this little shop from time to time.  I believe they work on (or build) high performance marine engines.  There are 3 of these ultra fast, twin engine Cigar boats on their lot right now.

[/url]

Oh hell yeah!  I can't muster the energy or finesse to put our own boat in the water
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 5:27pm
I had a pretty good morning.  Went to the grocery store, did dishes and made myself something to eat.

I've had problems with my left hip joint for some time.  TODAY!  And I don't even know what I did to it, my right knee is killing me! The inside, lower part of my knee.  I don't see a bruise, there is a little swelling where the pain is.  FVCK! It hurts when I am not putting weight on it!  I have enough trouble sleeping! My right shoulder has been giving me trouble too.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 5:06pm
I have some photos, GIFS, MEMES or what ever all of this stuff is called in a Photobucket account.  It's been more and more difficult to access these things. Very important items like my 'farting emoticon'!  Anyway, they sent me this the other day.

ATTENTION!
Your account is over the free limit.

The photos you are sharing on Facebook, forums, blogs and other websites are nearing the maximum allowed bandwidth that your account level allows. Free accounts are limited to 25MB of bandwidth per month.

To continue sharing your photos without interruption, you must purchase one of our unlimited hosting plans, starting at $6.29 per month.

Unlock Your Account

REALLY!  Postimage is a far superior site anyway!  Do you really think I would send you a red cent?

FVCKOFF PHOTOSUCKIT!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 5:10pm
My least favorite person in the world...A person who can't afford to fix her own car, (or so it seems) yet she has no problem mooching on my wife, costing us more money on gas, wear and tear on her truck and my aggravation.  Even causing problems between us!  Angry  Thanks a lot!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 5:43pm
^^^That is the kind of leech that you can't get rid of unless you approach it directly, especially if she doesn't have a husband or children to occupy her time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 125>
  Share Topic