Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:23pm
WinkGo get a BB gun for the run running free. As long as you don't take an eye out, they are GREAT deterrents for free-roaming dogs.

~~~

When we lived in Tampa, we lived next door to a guy who ran a church out of his house. Sundays really sucked as our house was the last house on the left and zoning/environmental laws ensured nobody could build behind or to the right of us. So the preacher had a dog who liked to come crap in our yard, occasionally during their 'Sunday Holy Words of Wisdom' hours...so I decided this was a perfect opportunity to take up a new self-improvement hobby - art! 'Modern Impressionist' work, doncha know! 
The preacher's house on the left was the PERFECT canvas! The garage wall was a very bright white stucco with no windows or doors, our yards loosely segregated by a row of Italian Cypress I had planted. 
When his dog came lumbering out and crapped in my yard, I would grab my flat shovel and play 'Kick-sh*t' onto the bright white stucco. Place the flat front next to the steaming pile then kick the bottom of the blade, thus launching a high-speed prosh*ttile right at the stucco, although sometimes it would land on the roof. Sometimes it might get a piece of cypress greenery...and it would harden on his wall for quite some time.
Was it Renior? Monet? Degas? Nope! Genuine 'PaLoup'. It took him MONTHS to notice, by which time his wall looked like a palomino horse, if not a spotted snow leopard, yet my yard was sh*t-free.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 5:47pm
Another call from 'MY?' back and knee brace advocates!  They have received reports (FROM WHO?) that I was having some sort of pain.  The dude asked if I was in pain...Hell yes!  I said.  I need drugs! He said that they deal in braces. The mother f*cker already had me on hold for over 3 minutes.  I said, in my own clever and sarcastic way...I need a brace for my penis!  By this time, he knows I'm playing with him. Yeah! F*ck you very much!  It kills me how all of these scammers can just avoid the national do not call list.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 5:30am
Get their phone numbers and give them to the next scammers that call you.  Let them talk to each other!  LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Another call from 'MY?' back and knee brace advocates!  They have received reports (FROM WHO?) that I was having some sort of pain.  The dude asked if I was in pain...Hell yes!  I said.  I need drugs! He said that they deal in braces. The mother f*cker already had me on hold for over 3 minutes.  I said, in my own clever and sarcastic way...I need a brace for my penis!  By this time, he knows I'm playing with him. Yeah! F*ck you very much!  It kills me how all of these scammers can just avoid the national do not call list.
Technology has rendered the National Do Not Call List Obsolete. I joined it in 2003 when it cost $13 per year and reported many violations which required the offender's telephone number. Todays "robot" calls using random computer generated telephone numbers for our caller ID is untraceable. They even can target us by using local area codes and even local prefixes to fool us into thinking it may be someone we know! A couple months ago I had an incoming call on my cellphone from my cellphone! No message. I informed a helpful young lady at the AT&T store that my cellphone had called it's self. She didn't think that was possible. I showed her the incoming call on my phone from my number. She said you can call your number and did it but your phone cannot call it's self. I assured her I did not call myself. She replied "Strange". Two days ago I received a call from myself on my home phone. Voice mail with no message. I tried it and the call to myself went directly to voice mail. Of course! it's the A-hole telemarketer's robots randomly generating local caller IDs and randomly calling local telephone numbers. I live in a small town making it more likely that they could match twice.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 12:20am
^  I got that phone call yesterday.  Or, at least, I think I did.  Let it go to message.  Heard it from another room.  Something about pain and a brace.  Never gave it a thought.  I erased it later on.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:25am
I received my last solicitation call however many years ago it was that I got rid of my traditional phone service and installed Magic Jack.

Not a one since then.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 4:31pm
Haven't seen 'Magic Jack' advertised in a LONG time.
Some solicitors have figured out how to get around NOMOROBO, so if I am bored and they call, they become 'fair game' as quick as I can turn the tables on them through conversation without them hanging up on me...then they get to answer little questions like (often asked in different ways)
Wow! You're really good at this 'cold calling'! What did you do before were doing this?
  • What's your real, given name because I've never met a 'Richard Thomas' from Indonesia. 
  • Wouldn't you rather use your real name?
  • Is your family in line with your job and are they proud of you?
  • Are YOU proud of you?
  • Do you go home to a dark & lonely 1-room shack wondering who you really are and what your real purpose on this earth is?
  • Do you feel worthwhile, or do you sit in the corner and cry because you aren't any more than you have made yourself?
  • Do you think Jesus is proud of you?
  • When your mother gets off work at the corner light post and had a chance to wash out her mouth, is she proud of you?
  • Do you own your very own loaded weapon? Why not?
I DO NOT care if they start stuttering and crying, or just decide to quit breathing *my* air - in fact I get off on it when one of these goofs loses it. I've had them crying or cussing on the phone, although I've never heard a gunshot - my objective is to keep them on long enough for them to learn to hate me a little more...maybe change them a bit. Start at about 4 minutes and that is me at my best with a weak phone solicitor.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 6:14pm
Another freaking health insurance hard sell! This lady was not having a good day! The introduction mentioned Blue Cross & Blue Shield. First of all...I hate BC BS!  I asked her if she was a representative of BC BS. She flew off the handle at me. "Press 2, press 2! You jackass!"  Like I'm wasting her f*cking time!  I was going to say to her, once she told me who she worked for.  Thanks, now I know who to report for violating the National Do Not Call list.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Another freaking health insurance hard sell! This lady was not having a good day! The introduction mentioned Blue Cross & Blue Shield. First of all...I hate BC BS!  I asked her if she was a representative of BC BS. She flew off the handle at me. "Press 2, press 2! You jackass!"  Like I'm wasting her f*cking time!  I was going to say to her, once she told me who she worked for.  Thanks, now I know who to report for violating the National Do Not Call list.
National Do Not Call List.
The FTC.
Wonder if they are impacted by the Government sh*tdown?
~~~
I had another "I am John Doe from Publisher's Clearing House (in India, or maybe Africa)!!!"
I had a great time sliding into his accent immediately and telling him "I SO EXCITEED I WEEN!!!"
He hung up on me...Cry I no feel like a weener anymore...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 3:47pm
https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/9b3487b4-2801-4407-b541-c671df8456a6.png
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 12:43pm
Bad Mind Games?
Falling asleep with my head on the desk next to the computer speakers infusing my mindlessness with CNN Politics for the last 7 1/2 hours...what did I learn?  "No other president..."

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Bad Mind Games?
Falling asleep with my head on the desk next to the computer speakers infusing my mindlessness with CNN Politics for the last 7 1/2 hours...what did I learn?  "No other president..."

You reminded me of a federal employee's worst fear. Waking-up at your desk and discovering it is past quitting time.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Bad Mind Games?

You reminded me of a federal employee's worst fear. Waking-up at your desk and discovering it is past quitting time.Wink
LOLThanks Sarge! I know EXACTLY what you mean...and having *just* awaken once more,
I fell asleep at the computer desk for 8 hours with CNN Politics videos streaming ...came out of it knowing "No other president..." has accomplished so much in so little time! So, I woke up with a 1/2 gallon of water and some chocolate bread which sent me back into a coma, only to come out of it with a golf ball sized wad of semi-liquefied chocolate drool leaking out of the right-side of my mouth and all over my clothes. Now I feel like a brain-damaged version of 'Little Chrissie' and know that "no other president" could have done this to me.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 6:16pm
LOL

I remember falling asleep at my desk in Study Hall.  A pool of spit was not uncommon.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 6:35pm
Yea, but when I woke up and saw the brown drool, wow - did I get pissed or what???! I was SURE a ghost had come around and put a turd in my mouth and I panicked...spitting crap out & grabbing napkins...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:58pm
Quality healthcare?  Is it really a thing here in the great old United States.  We have insurance, all 3!
Health
Vision
Dental

From the horrific list of side effects to dozens of Class Action Lawsuits.  I just don't trust them.

My bad hip is getting to the point where I am in constant pain, no matter where or how I sit.  Forget about walking!  I just can't go on like this! The joint must be pinching a nerve. When sitting here at my desk the left leg is about 2 inches shorter than my right leg.  I'll make the call tomorrow. I DON'T WANT some fancy pain drug!  I don't want to look at hip replacement surgery!  I would like to apply for SSI Disability!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 5:57pm
ION TV is so f*cking lame!  They have these promos for certain shows. They play then constantly!

In one of the promos for Criminal Minds, Garcia is talking about herself...She has a HUGE BRAIN and a huge ass!

STFU, you fat slob!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 6:59pm
We get ION TV here, but I don't watch it.

Not my kind of shows.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 7:40pm
I watch ION now and then when I need a heavy dose of ultra-violence & crime tempered with a little bit of 'Campmeeting', hosted by Mike Murdoch who tells everyone to now go out and 'Sow Your Seed'. 
Sure glad it is still dark - let me do some drugs, grab my ski mask, a little rope, sock, duct tape...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:01pm
  Gee, thanks! Mr. Trump.

You worthless pile of GOP sh*t!  Our tax return?  We are getting back $907 LESS than last year!  F*ck you very much, Mr. President!  Angry
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 5:34am
Went to pick my first ripe tomato of the season.  Bottom was bug eaten & rotten.  That ticks me off...  Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 5:51pm
F*cking Facebook!  That's what pisses me off!  Why do the lock my page up with this kind of bullsh*t?  Angry

Just give me my news feed you f**king Nazis!

Welcome to Facebook
Get started by adding friends. You'll see their videos, photos and posts here.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2019 at 6:20am
Tried to find an approximate value for a 1974 America's Cup medallion, but the only place I found a listing had it hidden behind a paywall.  Eff you, I'm not paying $20 for a 7-day/7-item 'trial membership.'  I'll just check on ebay once in a while until it shows up...  
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 6:47pm
What pisses me off?  The f*cking insurance companies!

I was getting calls about knee braces, it turns out that there are lawsuits against these companies for Medicare fraud!  Big surprise!  The whole health care system in America is f*cked up!

Zero dollar premium?  f**k you very much!
Humana Medicare Advantage TV Spot, Evolution - Screenshot 7

MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 11:34pm
Sites that tell you "You Can't See This Page Unless You Turn-Off AdBlocker"!

It's like f**king mandatory to see their ads...these assholes are getting rich off of the poor!

I f**king hate that!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6970717273 125>
  Share Topic