Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 5:37am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Just got this in my email from my car insurance company:

The membership program is available to Plymouth Rock Assurance auto policyholders for an extra $14 per year. Along with Prudential Center and New Jersey Devils benefits, you'll also get extra insurance coverage features including:
  • Additional Rental Coverage
  • Additional Loss of Earnings Coverage
  • Mobile Device Replacement
  • Laptop Replacement
  • Personal Property Coverage
  • Child Car Seat Replacement
  • Pet Injury Coverage
  • Seat Belt/Airbag Benefits
  • Enhanced Bail Bond Coverage
  • Waiver of Deductible for Glass Repairs
  • Waiver of Collision Deductible

Enhanced bail bond coverage???  

I'm in!!!  LOL

I was thinking more along the lines of having a paid vacation after breaking his toe.  LOL
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 5:39am

The membership program is available to Plymouth Rock Assurance auto policyholders for an extra $14 per year. Along with Prudential Center and New Jersey Devils benefits, you'll also get extra insurance coverage features including:
  • Laptop Replacement
  • Pet Injury Coverage

I'm in!!!  LOL

WinkBig smileJust means they recognize you as a candidate worthy of springing from the cages reserved for the seriously-offensive. You just have to pay a little more and they always know where to find you.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:01pm

• Laptop Replacement
  • Pet Injury Coverage

I'm in!!!  LOL

LOLLOL

So you switched insurance when you moved?  I thought you had Mercury or Amica for some obscenely low price.

Do they give you a good rate?  My truck is only about a $100 for 6 months. The wife's Edge is $160.
I need to call them, they think she still drives to work everyday.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 8:00pm
I went to the grocery store this morning, I keep these Little Debbie Donut Sticks in the house at all times.

The wife likes them too. There was not one single package there. I bought an extra donut pack at another store.  I need my early morning snack buzz!

I also realized, after heading out the door. I didn't have my ballcap. I felt naked without something on my head.  I did comb out the bedhead with some water before I left.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:04am
How does this happen? Angry

I think some cops need to spend less time at the gun range and more time learning how to evaluate a threat.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:37am
What could a woman in pajamas possibly have done to make a cop draw his gun and shoot her through the door of his patrol car????

I wonder if we've heard the full story here.

Could she have been on drugs and acting erratically? Did she reach into the window of the car?

Very disturbing.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

What could a woman in pajamas possibly have done to make a cop draw his gun and shoot her through the door of his patrol car????

I wonder if we've heard the full story here.

Could she have been on drugs and acting erratically? Did she reach into the window of the car?

Very disturbing.
Precisely what I thought, although I was even more shocked and amazed that in the case of this 'cop shooting', she wasn't a he, much less was she black, yet this made the news. What is this world coming to?! Where's the blatant racism in this event? Was the cop black, or at least gay? If not, I'd suggest this is a cheesy way for Minneapolis to drum up their tourism business, especially given their proximity to Lake Wobegon (my favorite place on this big ol'goofy earth).

Then again, maybe it was really really dark and she totally surprised them showing up right at the window and without a flashlight or anything. I could understand and sympathize with the responding officers.
Image result 
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:02pm
The cop is a young, black guy.

Has had some complaints against him before.

I wonder if she went to reach inside the car for some reason.

All this is making one thing clear and plain... when the cops are involved in anything near your house, even if you're the one who called them...

STAY INSIDE until they ask you to come out!!!

And then keep your hands away from your body and your pockets!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 5:48pm
They just reported on the news last night and again this afternoon, that the local trash pick up service is going to begin a new policy starting next year.

Currently, if you put out large items like furniture, appliances and other household junk that won't fit into the regular bins, you have to call or email them and tell them your address. Then a truck goes out to the pre arranged addresses.

Beginning January 1st, you no longer have to do that. Instead, they'll be sending collection trucks out one day per week per collection zone, to drive those routes looking for that stuff.

The problem?

Everybody's monthly trash pickup bill will go up $20 per month, whether you use the service or not!!!

And since garbage pickup is added onto our property tax bill, everyone's property taxes will go up $240 per year!!!!

Fûck that shît!!!!

I truly hope that the public doesn't take this lying down!!!

I wouldn't mind it if it was just an extra five or six bucks a month. But getting screwed out of twenty bucks every month for something I'll never use is just going too damned far!!!

Let the people who use it pay for it!!!

Maybe someone will file a lawsuit....

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 6:09pm
I'm sure there is some addendum on our property taxes that cover trash removal.

I know we had to pay for the containers when they went to the (one man) automated truck.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 6:30pm
None of that down around The Estate In The Swamp as people getting out of jail need to work, too...and there are SO MANY of them around here! Garbage trucks usually have 3-4 guys to pick up non-recycle and whatever may be within reach ('grab-and-dash'). The recycle truck is separate and automatic, so usually only 2 people.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 5:03pm
I have 3 bins on wheels. Garbage, recycle, and yard debris. $20 per month. Large items can be dropped off with no charge.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 11:07pm
A story about a real sick f*ck! Angry

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Man-suspected-of-sexually-assaulting-11-month-old-girl-437291493.html

I asked the wife....she shares my demented sense of humor.

Can't that idiot wait until they are 14?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 11:18pm

What pisses you off?

moob sweat
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 3:24pm
I am so sick of seeing this weird chick all over the news. She should be happy some guy is grabbing her ass.

I don't find her attractive at all!!

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I am so sick of seeing this weird chick all over the news. She should be happy some guy is grabbing her ass.

I don't find her attractive at all!!

With the position her arm is in she could be placing his hand there.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:27pm
My dad and I call her "bitch & moan" because like at least half or more of her songs are about breaking up with the 'wrong guy'. Well duh, if you'd pay attention to the red flags your date is putting up you'd might avoid getting into a bad relationship!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 5:38pm

What pisses you off?

44 years of RAP.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 9:58pm
The wife asks very little from me when it comes to the TV viewing. But she likes Dr. Phil so I take a chance that, like today, I am exposed to a 10 minute infomercial featuring Robin's new skin care line...Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 8:13pm
What pisses me off?  NBC is still using that same freaking Blake Shelton song for the Nascar races.

No talent, country bullsh*t bumpkin...Watch the CMA special on your local ABC stations! Angry

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:19pm

Gashed my hand at work today when I jammed my knuckles between a metal cart and the rough metal corner of a shelf, whil trying to move the cart.  It was pretty deep---a gaping hole with a flap of torn skin.  Just missed the tendon, luckily.

Pissed me off.  6 stitches, bandages, Neosporin and antibiotics.  Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 10:25pm
OUCH!!!   Probably good for a few days off?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 11:06pm
No sex for a few days anyway.

At least not with that hand....

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:13am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

OUCH!!!   Probably good for a few days off?

Probably.  But I'm just gonna go in.  I'll have to avoid certain tasks---like dragging 2 tons worth of milk down to the coolers.  2 pallets---about a ton each.  I'm gonna have to enlist some guys from other departments to help me out.  The most obvious guy (sometimes known as Muscles Marinara) is off tomorrow.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

No sex for a few days anyway.

At least not with that hand....

I got that outta the way Sunday night.  I'm good until November.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 125>
  Share Topic