Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 6:11pm
^LOL

I'm sure I am one of the many people who went off on them. When that happens, you go to the 'harassment' list. When they get tired of trying to rip off people, they call me.  Angry
Sponsored Links

bmasters9 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 9:38am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

aka ron to ABC...if you want me to avoid one of your shows, just put that DB Steve Harvey in there.  F*ck you very much.

True that! I used to see his Family Feud very regularly a long time ago, but then it got so out there with the rough stuff that I seldom, if ever, see it anymore. Richard Dawson, at least IMO, remains the gold standard where Feud is concerned. 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 2:52am
Originally posted by bmasters9 bmasters9 wrote:

aka ron to ABC...if you want me to avoid one of your shows, just put that DB Steve Harvey in there.  F*ck you very much.
True that! I used to see his Family Feud very regularly a long time ago, but then it got so out there with the rough stuff that I seldom, if ever, see it anymore. Richard Dawson, at least IMO, remains the gold standard where Feud is concerned. 
WinkAgree with both of you.
Although loud dings and bright lights are not supposed to be good for Alzheimer's patients, my father just loves the show and remains glued to GSN.
And then there is SH - he might be tolerable if he was on the idiot box once a month.
One of today's questions to the contestants: "Name seven things Steve Harvey has that most men do not".
What a self-centered POS.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:00pm
ABC is promoting this stupid "Summer Fun & Games" lineup. Christ! Leave me alone!

i MADE THE MISTAKE OF NEEDING TO GO OUT TODAY...Fukin cap lock.

I knew there was a parade uptown today along with the city I was traveling to.
I delayed my trip hoping to avoid the bullsh*t delays and detours.  No such luck, even returning to my town at 12:30 the freaking main street is still closed! Angry
A- I couldn't get to a store I needed to get to.
B-  The detour makes the trip about 3 miles longer.

At least they do cover stop signs along the route so the detour traffic moves faster, sort of.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 8:32pm
Life can be so unfair!!!!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 8:35pm
I do have plenty of cheese with my whine!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:25am
Is it the stinky feet kind..?  LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 4:32am
The cuke plants took over half my garden cube like gangbusters.  But, not a one that I can see.  They'd better start producing before I plant some new seedlings, or they're going to get pulled up (yes, I've told them that... Wink )
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 10:24am
@#$&! I had a cold shower this morning don't know why!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 10:45am
Gas or electric water heater?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 12:13pm
Sounds like it's time for someone to replace the heating element(s) in their water heater.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 12:19pm
^Yeah, it's a pretty easy fix if it's an electric WH.

Turn off the power and water supply, drain the water. The bad element will be obvious.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:19am
Or just pay that Past Due Bill.LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Last thing they ever think of!!!

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:26am

That's always my first thought when the electricity or cable goes out.  Did I pay the bill?  Or more likely, did it not post?  I always feel relieved when I check with the neighbs and sure enough, their electricity or cable is out, too. 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

That's always my first thought when the electricity or cable goes out.  Did I pay the bill?  Or more likely, did it not post?  I always feel relieved when I check with the neighbs and sure enough, their electricity or cable is out, too.

Same here, but for a different reason.

I'm always glad something in my electrical system isn't blown out and needing an expensive repair.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 7:21pm
I had a problem with my Kindle Fire, I kept getting a freaking error warning that would not allow me on this site.  I like the Kindle because if I wake up late and want to see what's been going on, I get instant access.
The big PC takes about 5 minutes to boot up.  I had to go back to the 'default settings'.

I signed back in and that is working again.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 5:07am
Oh, that again.  We thought you might have gone into a rage this time and smashed it to bits with a toilet seat...  Wink LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 5:41pm
If I may add a temporary subtitle...People who piss me off!!

I saw this assbag on TV recently not talking about the (new) health care system they hope to put into place.  The political machine is broken when idiots like this remain in charge.

I had a little trouble sleeping last night, I woke up just in time to watch part of The $100,000 Pyramid.
No matter what I do I can't get away from Strahan! Is he the new Steve Harvey?  Can't stand either one of them.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 6:04pm
Mitch the ol' bitch.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 6:52pm
^LOL  I really miss how Jon Stewart made fun of the old turtle man.

And this! I try to be loyal to ABC for my news. This bullsh*t for GMA! I don't think they want this late 50s white guy to watch them anymore.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 7:28pm
GMA reeks of PC.

I don't watch those morning network news/gossip shows anyway.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 8:57pm

If I may add a temporary subtitle...People who piss me off!!

I saw this assbag on TV recently not talking about the (new) health care system they hope to put into place.  The political machine is broken when idiots like this remain in charge.

Agreed.  Pretty much a RINO.  Big Government sort.  Might as well be a Dem.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:04pm
You know he must be a worthless f*ck if Thor agrees with me.

Might as well be a Dem? I prefer he just go ahead and die already.  Angry
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 4:56am
I think you'd have more fun watching The View...  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 125>
  Share Topic