Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What pisses you off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 125>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 7:03pm
The 'do not call' list is not worth the salt from the sweat off of my balls!
The latest is a call from a dental insurance plan...these people seem so surprised when I am less than pleasant.  FVCK YOU!!!

Some telemarketers have decided to harrass me with constant calls, they hang up before I can tell them what I will be doing to their mother later.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 6:35pm
Dog shot in the head in Winnebago County

RUSHFORD, Wis. (WBAY) - It's been two weeks since a 78-year-old Rushford veteran's dog was shot and killed while out for a walk, and still Winnebago County Sheriff's Office investigators say they have no leads.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Dog shot in the head in Winnebago County

RUSHFORD, Wis. (WBAY) - It's been two weeks since a 78-year-old Rushford veteran's dog was shot and killed while out for a walk, and still Winnebago County Sheriff's Office investigators say they have no leads.

There are many "cold cases" where people have been gunned down in broad daylight that are unsolved decades later. It is quite probable the Winnebago County Sheriff's Office investigators have no leads and never will. Since the idiotic media described it as a head shot on a medium size dog from "hundreds of yards away" the police should be looking for a "super" military sniper.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 6:07pm
I was so angry when I first saw this story, a random 74 year old man was shot and killed by this lunatic.
AngryAngryAngryAngry

‘We have our closure’: Facebook murder suspect shoots, kills himself in Pennsylvania, police say

The suspect accused of killing a 74-year-old man in Cleveland and then posting a video of the coldblooded slaying on Facebook shot and killed himself Tuesday in Pennsylvania as police were closing in, authorities said.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 9:42pm

I was so angry when I first saw this story, a random 74 year old man was shot and killed by this lunatic.
AngryAngryAngryAngry

‘We have our closure’: Facebook murder suspect shoots, kills himself in Pennsylvania, police say

The suspect accused of killing a 74-year-old man in Cleveland and then posting a video of the coldblooded slaying on Facebook shot and killed himself Tuesday in Pennsylvania as police were closing in, authorities said.

This story broke my heart.  I was glad the murderer killed himself.  Saves a lot of time and taxpayers' money.  The dead victim's family has already issued a statement that they forgive their loved one's killer.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:07pm
I just got another call from one of these asshole scammers from Microsoft.

STFU! I said. Then,  I explained  the devious things I would be doing to his mother later tonight.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:31pm

STFU! I said. Then,  I explained  the devious things I would be doing to his mother later tonight.

1.) Sign up for free (this will help): https://www.nomorobo.com/
2.) Get your best matching accent out and say exactly what they say immediately behind them (they get REALLY pissed off - especially if Indian) 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

1.) Sign up for free (this will help): https://www.nomorobo.com/
2.) Get your best matching accent out and say exactly what they say immediately behind them (they get REALLY pissed off - especially if Indian) 
LOL
What a great idea!

What really pisses me off?  F*CKING INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!  AngryAngryAngry

The wife had some general diagnostic work done last month.
The total bill was over $1800, our deductable is $500.

I just got a bill for $589.00.  Christ!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 5:35pm
I tried last Friday to order the carb. for the boat. The page told me something was wrong and to try again later.  Within minutes the wife is getting an email from Discover. They thought someone had hacked the card.  No!  That was me! Angry

Anyway, they sent us new cards and these things are weird. They don't even have the account number on them. Just a chip.

So, I reordered again on Monday using the other card. I got a confirmation from PayPal of payment to
Guaranteed Carburetors but no follow up from them at all.  I usually get info like when it was shipped out and even tracking information.  I'm gonna have to call those f*ckers and I'm getting pissed.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:04pm
What pisses me off???

Mail carriers who cannot correctly read a fvcking address!!!!!

I ordered this cool led illuminated endoscope camera that attaches to an Android phone or tablet and allows you to see and take pictures and video down inside of tight, dark spaces.

Only $21.99 with shipping!!! Phone or tablet not included...

Anyway, rather than have it shipped UPS or FedEx like they probably would've done, I requested the USPS because I was going to be away for a couple of days during the upcoming week and I had put a mail hold on for those days on the USPS website. That way I could feel confident that it wouldn't be delivered while I was gone.

Anyhoo... the mail hold was on from Wed thru Fri with delivery resuming on Sat. Even the USPS tracking site said the estimated delivery day was Sat the 13th.

About an hour ago (Fri afternoon), someone knocked on my door. The guy said he had a parcel. I figure the post office was a little early and maybe the mail hold didn't apply to parcels. I go outside, the guy hands me the package and I said "Thanks, I wasn't expecting it until tomorrow". The guy says "Oh, I'm not the mailman, I live down the street. They delivered it to the wrong house. They're always doing that. Seems like I get everybody else's mail".

WTF???

And as if that wasn't bad enough, the big yellow envelope had been opened!!! The guy said it came that way, so I don't know.

Anyway, I thanked him profusely three or four times for being honest enough to bring it to me.

Now, later on tonight, I'm going to send an email to the USPS complaint dept complete with pics of the shipping label including tracking number and a screenshot of the mail hold confirmation.

And a great big ol piece of my mind, dammit!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:09pm
The USPS sucks dicks!!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:14pm

The USPS sucks dicks!!

I've never really trusted them for important letters, etc, but I figured they were pretty good with parcels. I've never had one misdelivered by them before.

I won't be using them again, that is for sure.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 9:27pm
My carburetor shipped from Coral Gables, FL. on Tuesday VIA UPS arrived right on time.

It cost about 50 bucks for shipping and I still have to return the core for a refund.

It is a perfect match thanks to the in depth questions when I placed the order.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:21pm
Fifty bucks just to ship a carburator??????????

How big is the thing anyway, the size of a refrigerator????

I only paid $75 to have a 350 lb safe shipped to Florida from California!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:25pm
10 pounds of fuel sucking fury!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:29pm
Fifty bucks still seems like a helluva lot just to ship a 10 lb item.

What did you do, have it overnighted? Second day air?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 10:34pm
I ordered it on Tuesday, it arrived today. I don't know why it was so expensive to ship it.
I took the cheapest option knowing our weather is still kinda cool.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:15pm
I recently spent $8.50 shipping Play-doo to a friend in CA.  The thing cost $1 and weighed less than a pound.  Took about 8 days to get there.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:08pm
I looked over the paperwork, they sent me a shipping lable so I can return the core.
That helps explain the cost, it included both ways.

I only had to take 2 parts off of the old carb. The stud for the air cleaner and a plate that bolts on to the linkage.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I recently spent $8.50 shipping Play-doo to a friend in CA.  The thing cost $1 and weighed less than a pound.  Took about 8 days to get there.

ConfusedOuchLemme ask, just because the last time I caught 'Spring Stupidity' and did something similar, I found chains like Y'allmart allow you to pay for a product in one store and allow your intended recipient to pick it up close to them with no additional charge.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 3:06am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedOuchLemme ask, just because the last time I caught 'Spring Stupidity' and did something similar, I found chains like Y'allmart allow you to pay for a product in one store and allow your intended recipient to pick it up close to them with no additional charge.

Whenever I buy something online at Walmart I always opt for free in store pickup.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:49am
^  So you're the type of bastard who does this.  We hate you.  Seriously...we do!  LOL

I always joke with my FedEx and Yellow Freight delivery guys (both older than me) that these online customers probably assume that there's a team of big, strong 20-something young bucks right there waiting to offload all the 200lb playground sets and pieces of furniture that come in for the online customers.  In reality, there's just him bringing these boxes to the rear of the truck, and me stacking it all onto pallets.

They also figure we have a big ol' area in the stockroom to store this stuff for a week before they finally come and pick it up.  We don't.  The big, awkwardly-shaped stuff just sits somewhere in the hell that is our stockroom, getting banged up, piled upon and buried somewhere in what we call "The Pit" (a corner where freight goes to get lost before we have to spend a half-hour searching for it and another half-hour exhuming it).

Then, there are all the lazy asses who'll buy a stapler or a package of paper plates online just so that they don't have to shop the store.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 2:17pm
Well, you guys can stop hating me and including me in that group because I've never ordered anything big enough that you couldn't easily carry it in one hand.

The biggest thing I've ever ordered online and picked up at the store is a pair of shoes.

I also ordered this 7" Android tablet I'm posting on right now, which only weighs a few ounces.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 7:48pm
I get constant calls from this freaking company that wants to fix our credit card debt.
#1   We really don't have a problem with our CC debt.
#2   This is a clear violation of the "No Call List"
#3    I have tried EVERYTHING to get these people to stop calling me.

Last night was golden...the recording mentions a poll about their services.

My latest response, once I had a live foreign person on the line.

"Are you the poll taker?"   "What"?

He then told me about his poll in my mom and I could't help but, LOL.
I heard him and others laughing too.
I laughed for 20 minutes after this assbag called me.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 5:49pm

I get constant calls from this freaking company that wants to fix our credit card debt.
#1   We really don't have a problem with our CC debt.
#2   This is a clear violation of the "No Call List"
#3    I have tried EVERYTHING to get these people to stop calling me.

Last night was golden...the recording mentions a poll about their services.

My latest response, once I had a live foreign person on the line.

"Are you the poll taker?"   "What"?

He then told me about his poll in my mom and I could't help but, LOL.
I heard him and others laughing too.
I laughed for 20 minutes after this assbag called me.
#1  I rarely use my VISA card and when I do I immediately pay it off. I'm still harassed by the idiots who offer to lower my 3.25% interest to 6.9%Confused
#2  The "No Call List" is now nearly worthless with the miscreants using randomly generated fake telephone numbers as their caller ID.
#3  They will never stop. Most of the calls are now robots.

I am not now or ever been the "poll taker"!LOL
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 125>
  Share Topic