Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FDA Cigarettes are Bullies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FDA Cigarettes are Bullies
    Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 4:23am

I didn't upload this. I know I wouldn't describe it as brilliant. Perhaps, lame, feeble, stupid, pointless, a waste of time and money, etc... There is no way any commercial will ever stop anyone from smoking. To anti-smoking ads, Just give up you useless jergoffs.
Elvis never did no drugs!
Sponsored Links

ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 3:11pm
I posted this the other week, but it got no replies.

http://commercialsihate.com/fda-the-real-cost-bully-video_topic17834_post264426.html?KW=#264426

It looks they're trying to take the "bullying is one of the worst things you can do these days" mentality of the current milieu and apply it to cigarettes, which may work for deterring some people. It's not the cigarettes' fault, though; it's the wiring in our heads that is prone to and changed by addiction. We become our own addiction bullies when we choose to engage in potentially addictive behaviors.
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 9:02pm
Weird, Just weird.

Especially for the loser female teen who purchases cigarettes by pulling her skin & uses it for barter for cash alt.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 1:22am
Is he "puckering up" to the gross douche's mouth, or his puckery unwashed azzh*le?  Either way...really?  
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic