Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It sure is quiet in here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 63>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 4:50pm
I believe there has been only one other concert at Lambeau, Billy Joel in 2017.  The franchise is a gold mine.

Not a single human person as an owner, there are shareholders who get 0 dollars in dividends.  They have bought up all of the land around the stadium and built things like a huge sledding and tubing hill for the winter months.  MORE REVENUE!

Parcels of land owned by the Green Bay Packers

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 5:21pm
Mama has herself all worked up.  She said she is writing a letter to the city about our water leak.

I'm the one who gets angry and even!  She asked me for the timeline of phone calls.  I also told her to send me a copy before she sends it.  It is a little condescending that they had to send a copy to the local PD.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Mama has herself all worked up.  She said she is writing a letter to the city about our water leak.

I'm the one who gets angry and even!  She asked me for the timeline of phone calls.  I also told her to send me a copy before she sends it.  It is a little condescending that they had to send a copy to the local PD.

If she didn't threaten anyone, then so what?
If she questioned their competence and made them cry, then good for her.
If she sent it to the EDITOR of the Newspaper, even better.
If she sent it to the State Consumer Affairs also, then take her out to dinner in your patched-up driveway, have pictures taken, and send them along to the City, the newspaper, and the State.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 4:50pm
For the first morning in I don't know how long, no coffee for me!  I feel like I need a nap!

Cold Turkey!  I was sleep walking after taking Chantix and I fell into the hole in the driveway and broke my Peyronie and sprained my Parineum!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:25pm
OUCH!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 6:07pm
I have this 4 prong narrow rake that I used today to clean the yard up a little more.  I should have done it sooner, the grass is already dead.  I'm feeling the pain.  I might get back out there tomorrow before it starts to rain again!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 5:32pm
Not much going on around here.  Allstate DID send out the 6 month statement...always some interesting reading! Confused Ouch Shocked Angry
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 3:44pm
I need one of these repair kits for the kitchen faucet.  I might just order it online.Delta Repair Kit for Faucets
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 5:57pm
I started the boat engine just to check it out.  I have these...Let's call them cooling water muffs that allow me to run the engine while still in the driveway.  Everything seems OK.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 6:06pm
It's so quiet in here...I may need to eat something and sign off?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 5:52am
Maybe you need to change Time Zones... 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 5:36pm
^ Latitude attitude adjustment?  Wink

I'm feeling a little happy and a little butt hurt.

I can pay the plumber without putting it on the credit card.
I can buy new tires for my truck!  ^
I can pay off those pesky credit cards and their high interest rates!

The monthly payment is a nice chunk of the monthly income.  This just might motivate me to see a doctor and get a disability claim moving.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 6:54pm

^ Latitude attitude adjustment?  Wink

The monthly payment is a nice chunk of the monthly income.  This just might motivate me to see a doctor and get a disability claim moving.

I'm surprised you didn't do that a long time ago.

You might have to see a lawyer too.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 6:43pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:26pm
I've been busy this morning. Laundry, dishes and a trip to the grocery store.

We've been getting notices from Ford for years about an airbag recall. The DMV even sent a notice last week. Mama took that one seriously, we had to do it around her schedule!  Anyway, we just dropped off the Edge. Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 3:34pm

I've been busy this morning. Laundry, dishes and a trip to the grocery store.

We've been getting notices from Ford for years about an airbag recall. The DMV even sent a notice last week. Mama took that one seriously, we had to do it around her schedule!  Anyway, we just dropped off the Edge. Tongue

Looks fun!!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 3:44pm
LOLLOL

Ford put a new fuel tank in it a few years ago.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 5:58pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 5:40pm
A day in the life of me...

The crock pot is stinking up the house in the most delicious way!

The old TV, what the hell am I going to do with this?

The new TV from the garage!  Great picture, great sound! But no remote.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 6:53pm
This is what it's like to be a member here, lot's of stuff to say and nobody to see it!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:20pm
It's so quiet in here that I think I'll need to find something to do...
Image result for braille translator
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 12:35am
Big smile
SUCCESS!
The board is MINE ALL MINE ALL MINE AND THERE IS NOBODY TO ARGUE WITH!!!! 
Not even FA.
Where is everybody? Does anyone use computers anymore or is everyone Tweeting and Twerking with Trump?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 6:06pm
Over 200 non-members on the site!  And I see a friend of mine focused on one female member.  Do you want to talk about it?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 6:17pm
Mama is in Neshkoro,  don't ask me why.
 Two counties over!  I asked her if she has to pick up that c*nt Marie!

I should shut up now!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 6:14pm
It must not have been a very prosperous day in Neshkoro...She didn't tell me how much money she made.

I'm having so much trouble moving around without my crutches, I wondered if there might be something out there to help me in the short term.  Something to transfer the weight on my left leg to my upper body.

Just so I can...

Move around with less pain
Limit further damage to the hip joint
Just live almost a normal f*cking life again! Angry

I don't know if this will help or not, but it's so cheap I just might order one.

Hip Brace - Groin Support for Sciatica Pain Relief Thigh Hamstring Quadriceps Hip Arthritis - Best Compression Groin Wrap for Pulled Muscles Hip Flexor Joint Pain - Sciatica Brace SI Belt Men Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 63>
  Share Topic