Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It sure is quiet in here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 63>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:22pm
I didn't feel very good this morning, that's odd.  I do all of the things you shouldn't do but I always feel pretty good. I didn't sleep very well last night either.

I finally got some food in my stomach, it's not like I didn't eat yesterday. I bought some chicken and warmed up some potatoes the wife made the day before.

I'm feeling much better, don't know what caused me to think I might die today.
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I didn't feel very good this morning, that's odd.  I do all of the things you shouldn't do but I always feel pretty good. I didn't sleep very well last night either.

I finally got some food in my stomach, it's not like I didn't eat yesterday. I bought some chicken and warmed up some potatoes the wife made the day before.

I've had mornings where I wake up with plugged up sinuses, a headache and feeling clammy with cold sweats and mild nausea.

And it sometimes lasts for a few hours before slowly fading away by early afternoon nor so.

Kind of worrisome, because clamminess and nausea are a couple of signs of a heart attack.

And morning is the most common time of day for them to happen.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:58pm
Yeah!  Health and mortality! Insurance!

Part D for Opdivo. John McCain is getting takin care of while the nation suffers.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 8:10pm

Yeah!  Health and mortality! Insurance!

Part D for Opdivo. John McCain is getting takin care of while the nation suffers.

Yep. And that other Republican who got shot a few weeks ago during the baseball practice.

They get the best health care available at little or no cost to themselves or their family, after voting to take health care away from millions of working people.

Classy bunch.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 5:05pm
I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds that I had not seen before.

OMG! He shot Penelope in the diaphragm!  The wife says...'I don't they meant THAT diaphragm' Embarrassed
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 5:07pm

I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds that I had not seen before.

OMG! He shot Penelope in the diaphragm!  The wife says...'I don't they meant THAT diaphragm' Embarrassed

Gosh, we sure hope not!!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:30pm
Damn, Jimbo.  I think I scared everybody off!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:33pm

Damn, Jimbo.  I think I scared everybody off!

How?

Did you fart???

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:40pm
One of my farts made the wife leave the bed last night. I don't think it was the smell...it was the sound.LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I've had mornings where I wake up with plugged up sinuses, a headache and feeling clammy with cold sweats and mild nausea.

And it sometimes lasts for a few hours before slowly fading away by early afternoon nor so.

Kind of worrisome, because clamminess and nausea are a couple of signs of a heart attack.

And morning is the most common time of day for them to happen.

Personally, the last thing I am scared of is death...but if I went and played flippy-floppy, someone might get pissed at me.
Soooo....hear attacks? Here's some of the things
I do:
Bayer low-dose aspirin daily?
LOTS of OMEG-3 and olive oil in everything?
get some NeilMed Sinus Rinse from Walmart or Target or wherever (this stuff us GREAT!) for your sinuses.
You'll feel better quick.
Also...lean toward vegan breakfasts. For example, today I fried up some tomatoes in garlic & pepper and plenty of olive oil until I had almost a spread which I poured/spread across some fresh naan.
Talk about lack of constipation! 'E-Z OUT'! Wow, have I felt good all day or what?!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

]Personally, the last thing I am scared of is death...but if I went and played flippy-floppy, someone might get pissed at me.

Soooo....hear attacks? Here's some of the things
I do:
Bayer low-dose aspirin daily?
LOTS of OMEG-3 and olive oil in everything?
get some of THIS (this stuff us GREAT!)

I do the low dose asprin every night before bed, but not Bayer. Brand name makes no difference.

Your pic didn't come through either.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 7:20pm
I think I have scared all of the afternoon people away!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 7:23pm

I think I have scared all of the afternoon people away!

It's not you, it's that scary sig picture of yours!!!!

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 10:28pm
Got a friend visiting from CA starting tomorrow for a few days.  I went to college with him in NJ.  Known him non-stop for 43 years.  I'm even going to call in sick to work on Monday so we can go to the Martin Guitar Factory in Nazareth, PA. 

I haven't taken any days off in two years.  Well, two.  One time, to go to a meeting.  The second time, due to a blizzard.  So it's about time I did.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 10:36pm
Sounds fun.

Buy me a guitar.

I'll PM you the shipping address.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 10:40pm
The guitar'll be free.  Shipping and handling---$2,500.  You'd better get on it.  I'll need it before Monday.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 10:42pm
Monday it is.

Ten years from now.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 7:09pm
I don't mind...that my CIH family ignores me!

And I would never leave the seat up like this sorry excuse for a father.  Go Allstate!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 7:19pm

I don't mind...that my CIH family ignores me!

Did somebody say something???

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 8:21pm
By Jimbo
0 hours 60 minutes ago at 2:19pmView First Unread Post [2 New Posts]
Shaddup, the bunch of yous! I'm resting in peace.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:19pm
Watching LAO...an attractive woman just said, "The biggest penis I've ever seen" LOL

That's family broadcast TV at it's finest!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:29pm

Watching LAO...an attractive woman just said, "The biggest penis I've ever seen" LOL

That's family broadcast TV at it's finest!
WinkWatching the same episode - pass the popcorn, please.
This is the one about the Indian dentist (or was he a doctor?) son who was a 'family failure' and business janitor. Yea, they drag him off a boat, in the end.
Want the popcorn back? Do you know who I am? You're lucky to be watching the same show as me...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 7:34pm
^LOL

You and I are more alike than you would like to admit!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 6:10pm
I went to see a friend of mine on Saturday, I am pissin and moaning about having to be so frugal just to get through the month. He is rolling his own cigarettes there on the kitchen table.

He said he pays less than 9 bucks for this huge bag of tobacco. And the word "rolling" doesn't even apply anymore.  He said he payed $35 for this rolling machine.

Top-O-Matic T2 Cigarette Rolling Machine

They have a filter and you can get a Marlboro Light flavor.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 9:17pm

I went to see a friend of mine on Saturday, I am pissin and moaning about having to be so frugal just to get through the month. He is rolling his own cigarettes there on the kitchen table.

He said he pays less than 9 bucks for this huge bag of tobacco. And the word "rolling" doesn't even apply anymore.  He said he payed $35 for this rolling machine.

They have a filter and you can get a Marlboro Light flavor.

I've got one of those.

Bought it at a yard sale about 20 years ago for a couple of bucks.

Never used it.

Look on eBay. You can find them fairly cheap there.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 63>
  Share Topic