Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It sure is quiet in here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 63>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Bet PaWolf was a fun guy! I noticed both msmadz and moocha were sad to learn of his passing. He obviously entertained the CIH family!

People mourned the death of Kim Jong Il, too.

Just sayin'.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 8:43pm
My parents had several sail boats when we were growing up.  One was a Hobie Cat, fast enough to pull someone skiing.  Big fun!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2021 at 8:30pm
The Brady Bunch theme song and this one would not let me sleep last night.  Maybe it's because 2 of my ex's live in Texas.

MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2021 at 1:40am
Bet PaWolf was a fun guy! I noticed both msmadz and moocha were sad to learn of his passing. He obviously entertained the CIH family!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 10:49pm

It's nice that you still think of him. I understood what the photos represented! I respect the feelings everyone has on this site.
Just some more inside info...He was married to a black woman who was also a corrections officer.  No question who was in charge.  They had children together.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 5:51am
Wow!  A thunder storm just knocked out my power for just a second.  A micheal jackson song came on my clock radio. weird!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 5:30am
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 2:30am
It's nice that you still think of him. I understood what the photos represented! I respect the feelings everyone has on this site.
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 2:27am
He was the ornery old uncle!  But deep down inside, he was a good guy!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 2:25am

Thank you for the photos - PaWolf seems to be a legend here! I sense he may have been on the ornery side? Which is totally fine with me!

He wasn't actually 'ornery', just a bit crusty and occasionally a bit on the crude side, but then again, so are we all.

You have to really look at those pics as they were all posed for, in order for him to make a himself the butt of a self deprecating joke.

Pa was an original.... *doncha know*. Wink

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 2:18am
Thank you for the photos - PaWolf seems to be a legend here! I sense he may have been on the ornery side? Which is totally fine with me!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 2:12am

PaWolf seems to be an icon of sorts here on CIH. I suppose I could go through old forums, but I would rather hear what you people loved or disliked about him.

This was PaWolf....

RIP hoary old chestnut. Cry

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 1:59am
PaWolf seems to be an icon of sorts here on CIH. I suppose I could go through old forums, but I would rather hear what you people loved or disliked about him.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 1:53am
That would be great, I thought of that when some of the older members were still here.  Like angry old PaWolf!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 1:28am
We’ll make it a party! Jimbo, you, me and Don and whoever wants to get together! What a nice thought….all the CIH family meeting each other in real life!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 1:16am

^^ And, you would be closer to me and Jimbo!

LOL  Don't tease me Marg.  I might try to arrange a meeting with me, you and Don!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2021 at 12:57am
^^ And, you would be closer to me and Jimbo!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 10:56pm
LOL

I should move to Florida, Jimbo!

Then I would have a nice place to invite my brother and sisters to visit!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I have nothing to keep me here.  If I liquidate the creditors will have more trouble getting to my money.  Being closer to my siblings will make it easier for them if I die.  Staying in a hotel room will suck, but it might be kinda nice at the same time.  I will have to go outside to smoke, but I will be closer to all of the foods I like. It is a tough decision!  It would be good to closer to my family members.

So, are you moving back to Indiana?

Are you going to buy another place?

Live with a relative like your brother?

Maybe rent a small mobile home somewhere.

I hope you at least get all your money back on the house or maybe even make a profit. Thumbs Up

Little tip... if you want to protect your money, buy a house in Florida.

As long as you live in it as your primary residence nobody can touch it. 

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 10:07pm
I have nothing to keep me here.  If I liquidate the creditors will have more trouble getting to my money.  Being closer to my siblings will make it easier for them if I die.  Staying in a hotel room will suck, but it might be kinda nice at the same time.  I will have to go outside to smoke, but I will be closer to all of the foods I like. It is a tough decision!  It would be good to closer to my family members.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I made the call, $16,000 in $50 and $100 bills next Thursday!  I'll call the realtor tomorrow!  I will also need to be out of here before she shows the house.  I'll put my stuff in storage. Hire someone to clean the house. I'll need to buy a laptop so I can stay online.  This is a big step for me!

Wow, that's kinda major. Maybe you should think about it a bit longer.

Seriously.

Why are you moving?

Where are you moving?

Is that really what you need to do?

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 9:29pm

I made the call, $16,000 in $50 and $100 bills next Thursday!  I'll call the realtor tomorrow!  I will also need to be out of here before she shows the house.  I'll put my stuff in storage. Hire someone to clean the house. I'll need to buy a laptop so I can stay online.  This is a big step for me!

Wow, that's kinda major. Maybe you should think about it a bit longer.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 9:28pm

^ LOL
Thanks, Thor!  You give me reason to think I might be here for a few more years to annoy all of my friends here!

Even if they were liver spots, I don't think they're anything to worry about.

I get these small raised patches on my arms and legs. They scrape right off. They're called seborrheic keratoses. Just one more thing that makes getting old so damned ugly.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 9:03pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2021 at 7:18pm
^ LOL
Thanks, Thor!  You give me reason to think I might be here for a few more years to annoy all of my friends here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 63>
  Share Topic