Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Belvita "Morning Win"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 2:22pm

I do find it funny the way the girl looks up at the cop to see if her tears are having the desired effect.

Sponsored Links

MixPickle View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixPickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 11:48pm
I thought it was Velveeta too. I only heard the radio commercial. Haven't heard a bimbo sounding so bad since the brain-damaged Cisco bimbo.
GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 6:48pm
I actually kind of like this commercial. Yes, it's annoying but still kind of catchy. Plus the woman is cute and the part where she makes fun of the client "blah, blah, blah, blah" is kind of funny. 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by GulDukat GulDukat wrote:

I actually kind of like this commercial. Yes, it's annoying but still kind of catchy. Plus the woman is cute and the part where she makes fun of the client "blah, blah, blah, blah" is kind of funny. 
WinkI see you like it for the same reasons I do...and, I like the end where she get corrected about having written the song..."No, you didn't"
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Whitedog127 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitedog127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by GulDukat GulDukat wrote:

WinkI see you like it for the same reasons I do...and, I like the end where she get corrected about having written the song..."No, you didn't"

LOL, PaW, one of my coworkers and I will occasionally message each other during the day with "And I even wrote this song!" And the other replies "No you didn't"... This one has grown on me.
Braaaandy Aaaaalexaaaaaander!
Lisal6953 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lisal6953 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 4:48pm
Stupid commercial....can't believe focus group passed it... She's a bad example of how to be a good citizen...she bamboozles a cop out of a driving ticket, she takes someone elses property (smelly workout towel -yuck)...she makes fun of the client showing no respect to others...& lies about writing the stupid song. Where are the writers getting this stuff? I mean really, they sit around a table pitching ideas & some senior exec says yeah, let's go with that!
irockhard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irockhard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 12:34pm
ive been seeing the ad on tv for a while here in australia n it's a funny quirky lil commercial, it does get stuck right into your head. it helps that the girl in the ad is pretty on the eyes. :)
the thing i found odd after seeing the ad again via youtube is that the singing in the ad is a lot different to the one i heard on youtube, very different and my hearing is just fine so im sure theyve used a different singer for the aussie version. is that usually the norm in adland where adverts from overseas get redubbed for other markets shown in their local region? 
can anyone find out who did the aus signing version instead of the real one who did the original? although the singing in the original was kinda nice, the really cutesy version sung that way kinda gelled well on me :)
Tech View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 3:19pm
I like this commercial. f**k you if you don't.
Negatron View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Negatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Tech Tech wrote:

I like this commercial. f**k you if you don't.

the website is called "Commercials I HATE" for a reason.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 7:05pm
I just posted this on the "Commercial with the most annoying song" thread. And I couldn't even remember what the product was; I had to look up "I wrote this song, no you didn't," because I'm not sure if this clip had that part in it, but it was in one of the ads.

The thing is, she CAN keep a tune, but she shouldn't be singing. Her voice is grating. Do you mean to tell me they couldn't find anyone with a GOOD voice to sing this? Hell, I would have done it for free, and I can sing.

And Belvita is actually good. I just can't take the commercial.

potofgold View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potofgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Lisal6953 Lisal6953 wrote:

Stupid commercial....can't believe focus group passed it... She's a bad example of how to be a good citizen...she bamboozles a cop out of a driving ticket, she takes someone elses property (smelly workout towel -yuck)...she makes fun of the client showing no respect to others...& lies about writing the stupid song. Where are the writers getting this stuff? I mean really, they sit around a table pitching ideas & some senior exec says yeah, let's go with that!

Thank you! I think the exact same thing every time it comes on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic