Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Justfab (More SCREAMING) (Video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Fulcrcle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fulcrcle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Justfab (More SCREAMING) (Video)
    Posted: 19 Dec 2013 at 4:57am
I hate these commercials and the fact that they sucker people into a monthly subscription to buy these cheap shoes is appalling! Just go away already!!!
Sponsored Links

Amy414 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amy414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 4:00pm
^I HATE THE COMMERCIAL ABOVE MORE THAN ANY COMMERCIAL I'VE EVER SEEN and was complaining about it in an earlier thread. But the one I saw the other day (and tried to post) is of a man whispering maniacally until his voice reaches a crescendo and he starts screaming --and then his wife and the delivery man also start screaming. It, too, is OBNOXIOUS. I wish Justfab's customers would boycott them until they take all this screaming bullsh*t off the air. It's INSANE.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 7:45am
Kris L. Walker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kris L. Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 4:35am
Oh, what joy, another damn commercial featuring women going nuts about shoes. Sounds great, right. NO! I am getting sick of these damn commercials. I swear, if I hear or see another one of these fracked up commercials, I'm going to wish Bonnie & Clyde were still alive, just so they could shoot up the devices these annoying f**ks are using to go gaga over a pair of shoes! I agree with my friend Ad nauseous, I prefer these annoying commercials with them muted. But, these are so damn annoying to see just about every channel I watch, that I just want to crawl in a hole and watch nothing but countless hours of The Three Stooges.
Back from an unexpected hiatus. Time to rip ads a new one all over again.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 3:02am
Seen these commercials on mute, must be loud, glad I muted them.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 2:48am
OMG! ANOTHER JUSTFAB VIDEO MAKING ASININE STEREOTYPES ABOUT WOMEN AND SHOES IN THE YEAR 2013!

WHO DOES THAT?!!!
Amy414 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Amy414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 9:52pm
Sorry, that didn't work. I'm not sure how to post from iSpot. Anyway, I just saw another VERY LOUD Justfab commercial with people screaming their heads off like idiots. It assaulted my ears, and I wish nothing but pain and misery on the morons who came up with this advertising campaign. I SO hope Justfab goes out of business (and that everyone involved with it dies a horrible death).
Amy414 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Amy414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 9:30pm
This came on last night, and I hate it. I hate these people. I HATE THEM.

http://www.ispot.tv/share/72o7
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic