Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official I HATE BILLY MAYS thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applepiemommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The official I HATE BILLY MAYS thread
    Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 4:52am

The Oxyclean ones were bad enough, but now I have this moron yelling at me about everything. Help me out here... he screams at us for:

Oxyclean
That putty stuff
Kaboom

What else am I missing?

Billy Mays symbolizes everything I hate about commercials-- a screaming salesman intruding on my life with crappy products I don't need.

My kids and I were joking about whether or not he's like this at home.

BILLY JUNIOR, CAN YOU PASS THE SALT?

Or with the wife...

YOU LOOK SO HOT TONIGHT, CAN YOU GIVE ME A BACKRUB???
What does Dr Traci have to say about it? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Dr-Traci
Sponsored Links

applepiemommy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applepiemommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 4:55am
Whoops, didn't see the other post related to this.  Good to know I'm not alone!
What does Dr Traci have to say about it? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Dr-Traci
msdeli View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 7:50am
He is hawking insurance now.  I still think he should sell hearing aids.  I think that would be more appropriate.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 8:06pm
......and a "new" way to cook hamburgers.Confused

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 8:19pm
Oh yeah, I posted about that in another Billy thread....the things these people think of....

pulsekreator303 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pulsekreator303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2008 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by msdeli msdeli wrote:

He is hawking insurance now.  I still think he should sell hearing aids.  I think that would be more appropriate.

LOL
Foxtrot360 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxtrot360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2008 at 9:31pm
Just FYI, MightyPutty doesent hold anything to a wall, no matter the weight or wall, it falls off later. What a ripoff!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2008 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

......and a "new" way to cook hamburgers.Confused

puh-lease it isn't THAT hard to cook a freaking hamburger,UnhappyWacko

who wanted those "grill lines" anyway.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Ian16545 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian16545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 1:27pm
And when I was on vacation in Southwestern PA with Mom and Dad and were shopping at Wal-Mart, I caught a glimpse of a new Billy-fied product, the "Quik-Stripper". Anybody seen that yet?
One call... destroys 'em all!
TWCFan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWCFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 5:47pm
IIIIIIII HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEE BBBIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 8:19pm
I also hate that monkey spanking butt whistle!
One man gathers what another man spills
Liljana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liljana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 1:52am

I honestly don't understand why any company thinks that Billy Mays advertising their product will help their sales.  I boycott any product that he hawks. 

Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 4:37am
That friggin hamburger cooking thing.............. why does he take so much time out of the ad to tell me what kind of bun I can use? What if I run out of buns?? Is there a disclaimer for me that says, "For the love of God, don't use Wonder bread!! The whole entire fabric of the f**king universe will begin to unravel if you use Wonder bread with these burgers!!"
He tells me I can use pickles, onions, mustard and ketchup............ what if I use MAYO!!?? What if I apply a tomato?? Will a large rhino with dripping penis fungus trample me under foot?? And did I actually hear him say, "Billy Burger???" Really,.... I think I did!! Now....I have got to say, that is one f**king picture, I DO NOT WANT in my mind, unless of course it's a real Billy burger being fed to a hungry lion!!

You know, wait a minute!! Maybe we have all been looking at Ole Billy the wrong way. Maybe he is the answer to all our problems. He should run for President!! That's it, I am going to throw my endorsement behind Billy Mays and Tony Little for president, representing the Old YELLER Party!! Hell he might as well! He's already on TV more that Obama and McCain combined. And just think, with him we could solve  any forgien conflict just by threatening to send him there to give a speech!! At least then, maybe he'd have a target painted on his head so someone could assassinate his loud mouthed ass!!! 
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Liljana Liljana wrote:

I honestly don't understand why any company thinks that Billy Mays advertising their product will help their sales.  I boycott any product that he hawks. 

I do as well. If he sold air, I think I'd suffocate!!! I SO FREAKING HATE THIS SUMBITCH!!!!
I get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tires of having to hear, "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BILLY MAYS HERE!!!" It makes me want to do a James Bond spin and use my remote on the TV!! (see my  avatar)
bluenowait View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluenowait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 2:06am
I only want to see Billy Mays on TV selling these two products:

t(ò_ót) Double Deuce!
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 5:34pm
WHY IS THIS MAN CONSTANTLY SCREAMING AT US?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stand him. And, is it just me or does his hair and beard look really fake? It looks like an oil slick on his head and face. It just seems too black to be real.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

I cannot stand him. And, is it just me or does his hair and beard look really fake? It looks like an oil slick on his head and face. It just seems too black to be real.

I think he's really Eddie Munster - this was the best gig he could get after he moved out of 1313 Mockingbird Lane. LOL
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2008 at 11:16pm
LOL The toilet gun!!!! OMG, I need an underwear grenade cause I just sh*t myself laughing!!!
Chcuk E View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chcuk E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 5:59pm
His voice is like big spikes dragged across a blackboard...  If he' hawking it ...I ain't buying it...
astroman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 7:25pm
How do we get that  obnoxious bastard Billy Mays off the air?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2008 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by astroman astroman wrote:

How do we get that  obnoxious bastard Billy Mays off the air?
Hire him.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sodiumcrapolate View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sodiumcrapolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 12:13am
OK, we finally found the most annoying,
booming voice in the whole world...
Next comes the sound engineer. Lets
tweek that equalizer a bit more, I want
his voice to break your ear drums. I want
to shake the sh*t out of the viewer, so
that the change falls out of his pockets...

I will never buy, "oxyclean" or anything
else this guy peddles. I do not want to
encourage his presence on my TV by
buying anything he represents. These
idiots actually believe that they can yell
at us at maximum volume, to intimidate
us into buying their products. Yes, yes,
I know...we the viewers are idiots and
you must yell at us so that we will pay
attention. This yelling will burn the
product name into our brains, and then
when we go to the store, we will magically
drop that product into our shopping carts,
right? No, jerk offs, that's not how it works.
I hate you and the products you are peddling
and I will never buy any of them. Do you
hear me, or do I have to scream?

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 3:37am
I muted his dumbass the other day but I was still looking at the screen, have you guys ever noticed how animated he is!!??? He looks like he conducting the New York Symphony Orchestra!! Notice it the next time he comes on. I guess I have always missed it because I can't get past his f**king screaming, but GOD DAMN he'd make Mr. Miagi (Karate kid dude) proud. "You billy maz-son shaadafucup an wave arms like doing inshuranz ca murchal. You pain da fenss real gooood!! Bot no talk, shaadafucup!! huta ole-a man-a eazz!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 8:11am
How many times o average would you guys say you see this sumbitch now??? I swear it's like he is on everychannel at every break!!! DIE f**kER!!!!!
nickdawg View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickdawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 8:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic