Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dad punishing his daughters with cable wire?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dad punishing his daughters with cable wire?
    Posted: 06 Oct 2013 at 5:10am
Oh, she'll try it alright....

And she won't stop until...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

If my Granddaughters did something like that I would only have to tell them I was very very disappointed. They would cry and not do it again. I am so lucky!

I can imagine you yelling at them

"Good Lord!  Don't do that in front of Grandma!  She'll try it and break a hip!  Then how would you feel after doing that horrible thing to her?" 
LOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 10:26pm
Although I come from household that discourages daily beatings (and I'm not messed up because of it), After seeing the twerking (I hate that word) video shown after the beating video. I think she deserved it! Although I believe it was a little harsh. I don't give a f**k if you hate me, I speak the truth!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I hope Dad stripped both the sheath off the wiring, and the clothes off the girls.

If my Granddaughters did something like that I would only have to tell them I was very very disappointed. They would cry and not do it again. I am so lucky!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I hope they were naked.

And outside.

In the cold.

In front of everyone they knew.

A few Months ago a parent tried that with the hose. Goodbye kids!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 10:00pm

Ahhh...here's the video...with some commentary that seems to be partially in another language. 

Anyway---Go, dad, go!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 9:51pm

I hope Dad stripped both the sheath off the wiring, and the clothes off the girls.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

1. The girls got what they had coming to them.

2. Any kids watching MTV have terrible parents.

3. Even then, I think most 12-13 year olds have the common sense to understand appropriateness and propriety.

Cable is better than a belt, I think. Smaller surface area, more sting.

Coaxial cable? Yeah baby! Like my old willow switches on steroids! Of course in our current society whipping your kids is not recommended. I agree that discipline short of actual injury should be at the parent's discretion. Unfortunately our government has intervened. There are many cases when this is needed but the government tends to paint with a very wide brush.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 8:47pm
I hope they were naked.

And outside.

In the cold.

In front of everyone they knew.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 8:21pm
1. The girls got what they had coming to them.

2. Any kids watching MTV have terrible parents.

3. Even then, I think most 12-13 year olds have the common sense to understand appropriateness and propriety.

Cable is better than a belt, I think. Smaller surface area, more sting.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 7:57pm
FYI Ken, The last time I posted on a topic of yours I added the video. Baby.
Ken 1802 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken 1802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 8:14am
I saw a video where a dad whipped his daughters with cable wires for posting videos of themselves twerking(sexual dancing moves, like Miley did at 2013 VMA). I like that they have a father who is actually trying to be a parent to his kids, and not their friend, but I think whipping them with cable wires was too far. Why not explain to them that twerking is not all right and they were too were too young to be twerking(they looked about 12 and 13!) Instead of beating them?

Many kids actually don't know that twerking is not okay for middle-school kids to be doing. They see it on MTV and other media, and think it's okay. So he should have told them that it's not okay to imitate everything they see on MTV and other media. Only if they did it again, should they have been punished(but not with a damn cable wire). He should have used a belt(not with the buckle side. You don't want to leave scars), or take away their phone, TV privileges, and internet for a few days.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic