Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Wendy's (VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Wendy's (VIDEO)
    Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 11:54pm
It looks like Morgan is now allowed to write the commercials. This one is right off her facebook. It's all about me! Did I mention It's all about me!!! The bit*ch is pathetic and goofy looking!!! Definitely not "the most beautiful woman in the world" (her quote)!!! I repeat. Pathetic.

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:09am
The one you posted has been around for a while. Sure you didn't post the wrong one?
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

The one you posted has been around for a while. Sure you didn't post the wrong one?

Sorry. I saw it on TV for the first time today. I have not seen it posted on CIH. Even if it is somewhat old I think it is appropriate to her ME! ME! ME! facebook postings! By the way YouTube lists it as one week ago????
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
jhiller21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jhiller21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 11:18am
They changed it a little for the "new tastes" they offer. I guess they include their soggy bacon and some gooey sauce now...

For one thing, that's just the old grilled chicken breast patties sliced into cubes and warmed up to be reused. And that flatbread looks more chewy than a leather shoe sole. No thanks.

As far as "Wendy" goes... Well, let's see how far. Throw her out of a plane and we'll measure it.

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 4:24pm
I saw this one a few times before and I thought it stunk!! How about a lot less social media in commercials as well? Am I the only one who can't stand hearing about someone having to 'Tweet' something? That's what birds do. Twitter in my opinion is for the birds and mainly just internet spam. And that god damn f**king Wendy's girl is a bitch and I never ever pictured her being such a dumbass bimbo when I was growing up. I bet the real Wendy had brains and acted more sophisticated instead of someone who looks like they have a fart for a brain.

Originally posted by jhiller21 jhiller21 wrote:

As far as "Wendy" goes... Well, let's see how far. Throw her out of a plane and we'll measure it.

That is a beautifully fantastic idea! Let's make sure she'll land in a volcano though.
Miseryguts View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miseryguts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 4:59pm
It's awful. This brainless bimbo makes me want to chuck a concrete paving slab at the TV every time she comes on. Next she'll be shown in a naked romp with someone while stuffing her obnoxious cakehole with a burger and mumbling "now that's better."

DemonicMelodies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DemonicMelodies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 8:40pm

The new commercial is similar to the one posted, only this time her mouth hangs open and the sandwich is inches away from her gullet while her ass-kissing friend is taking the picture. How great would it be if someone walking by just suddenly pushed the crappy sandwich up into her mouth and she choked to death on it? I'd be frozen in awe staring at the TV, reconsidering my thoughts on whether God truly exists.

People are dumb.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by DemonicMelodies DemonicMelodies wrote:

How great would it be if someone walking by just suddenly pushed the crappy sandwich up into her mouth and she choked to death on it?

Extremely. Smile
ItsAllTME View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ItsAllTME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2013 at 11:55pm
The ONLY redeeming thing about this particular ad is that the guy requests she cover her face w/ the flatbread. If we can't get her to go away, covering her face is the next best thing. Now if she could just say WENDY's instead of WINDY's... aahhhh, dare to dream.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic