Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 88>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOL
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 10:11pm

I never really liked the song, but this version isn't as awful as the visuals.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 10:14pm
Oh lord.

I have to wonder how Bowie reacted to that.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 10:44pm

Oh lord.

I have to wonder how Bowie reacted to that.

Well, he probably saw it. And now he's dead.

Connect the dots.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 10:52pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I see. LOL
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 1:53pm
YouTube has an online commercial for the Clear Rear Bidet. It features a talking POS.  I could't find it but this is pretty good too.

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

YouTube has an online commercial for the Clear Rear Bidet. It features a talking POS.  I could't find it but this is pretty good too.

LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2020 at 6:07am
mrz121220_color.jpg

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2020 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

mrz121220_color.jpg

LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2020 at 6:19am
I never get to see this kind of excitement:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/21/women-got-high-on-fentanyl-demanded-free-food-from-mcdonalds-then-bared-their-backsides-at-staff-who-said-no-13788111/?ito=push-notification&ci=62096&si=22208267

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 6:06am
xmas 2020 07.jpg

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 8:56am

Y'mean there's more than one Hallmark movie?

Okay, I'll grant them two---the Christmas one and the other-than-Christmas one.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2020 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

xmas 2020 07.jpg

LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 2:12am
If you watch Jaws backwards....

...it is a heartwarming story about a shark who gives arms & legs to disabled people.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 2:00pm
I see the boss man has not been here since September.  Please don't report me!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 2:24pm
I'm finding a lot of good stuff on YouTube to fight the boredom. I love this guy!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I see the boss man has not been here since September.  Please don't report me!

Those were pretty good.

I wish I had known them in my early 20's.

The Sling Blade guy is a riot but what I really love is his wife's reaction to his drive through shenanigans.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 6:42pm
This guy is a former Marine from California/Rhode Island. He has a way with the women and a good sense of humor.   "HEY  JIMMAAY!"  This is for you, Jimbo!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 6:56pm
I just don't knw what to say....

HEY JIMMAAY!!!! LOL

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 7:00pm
LOL

I hope managed to get a little laugh out of that!  It' not easy to entertain me.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2020 at 5:38am
xmas 2020 17.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2020 at 10:44pm

Air Force One crashed on a farm in Nebraska

Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force. When they got there, the disaster was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but did not find the remains of anyone, including the President. They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing at all happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yup. Sure did," the farmer said, cutting off his motor.

"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States?"

"Yup."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out. I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning."

"Oh my god. President Trump is dead?"

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't... but you know what a liar he is!"

LOL

As I read the parts where Hank the farmer was speaking, I heard the voice of this guy....

....Fred Ziffel from Green Acres.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2021 at 2:58am

Air Force One crashed on a farm in Nebraska

Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force. When they got there, the disaster was clear. The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but did not find the remains of anyone, including the President. They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing at all happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yup. Sure did," the farmer said, cutting off his motor.

"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States?"

"Yup."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out. I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning."

"Oh my god. President Trump is dead?"

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't... but you know what a liar he is!"

LOL

As I read the parts where Hank the farmer was speaking, I heard the voice of this guy....

....Fred Ziffel from Green Acres.

LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 5:30am
twoferone...

crab2.jpg

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/Bitter%20Clinger.jpeg

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 10:38am

It took me a second on that bottom one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 88>
  Share Topic