Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anything funny.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 88>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 8:43am
What?  Confused
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

And as usual..........................
The subject is drug WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
off topic..................

(still think the original is TTTTOOOOOooooooooooooo FUNNY)
Maybe you can explain to me........What do you mean by 'off topic'? Yes!  We are in the 'off topic' section of the forum!  "Anything Funny" as a matter of fact!  Do you have something useful to add or are we supposed to think your ignorance alone is funny?
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

And as usual..........................
The subject is drug WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
off topic..................

(still think the original is TTTTOOOOOooooooooooooo FUNNY)
Maybe you can explain to me........What do you mean by 'off topic'? Yes!  We are in the 'off topic' section of the forum!  "Anything Funny" as a matter of fact!  Do you have something useful to add or are we supposed to think your ignorance alone is funny?

OK.................... I hope you read this before it is deleted......................

PISS OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't read my posts if you don't like them.............
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 6:55pm
Maybe, if they made a little sense!
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 7:37pm

Maybe, if they made a little sense!
Maybe if you weren't so F**KING stupid.
I'll say it slower so MAYBE you'll understand..............

DON'T

READ

MY

POSTS!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 9:07pm
LOL
Do you French Kiss your mom with that mouth?  Sheesh! Take a chill pill!  Idiot!

True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 9:32pm

LOL
Do you French Kiss your mom with that mouth?  Sheesh! Take a chill pill!  Idiot!

My mother is dead.................Thanks for the reminder..............
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 9:51pm
P***K
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:08am
You don't seem too happy in this thread.  You should start a "Not So Funny Sh*t" topic.  You'd be at home there...
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 5:45am

jt pic scaled.jpg

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 10:43am

Flatulence Deodorizer Pad - Disposable, 10-Pack

The disposable flatulence deodorizer is an activated charcoal cloth pad that is worn taped inside the underwear next to the buttocks. The activated carbon cloth pad is disposable so you can throw it away after use. The wearer is virtually unaware of its presence because it is soft, thin and comfortable inside the undergarment. (pad actually goes inside underwear). Those with digestive disorders such as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), lactose intolerance, diabetes, spastic colon, Crohn's, colitis, celiac, menstrual odors, diverticulitis, will regain confidence, end embarrassment, live life again, and enjoy freedom with this inconspicuous pad.

No more smelly episodes, horrible flatulence odors, with these pads that are placed in your undergarment or panties. The flatulence deodorizer is like having on charcoal underwear and will eliminate your gas odors. There is no cure for flatulence but this is a simple solution for absorbing odor at the source.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:05pm

The disposable flatulence deodorizer is an activated charcoal cloth pad that is worn taped inside the underwear next to the buttocks. The activated carbon cloth pad is disposable so you can throw it away after use. The wearer is virtually unaware of its presence because it is soft, thin and comfortable inside the undergarment. (pad actually goes inside underwear). Those with digestive disorders such as IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), lactose intolerance, diabetes, spastic colon, Crohn's, colitis, celiac, menstrual odors, diverticulitis, will regain confidence, end embarrassment, live life again, and enjoy freedom with this inconspicuous pad.

No more smelly episodes, horrible flatulence odors, with these pads that are placed in your undergarment or panties. The flatulence deodorizer is like having on charcoal underwear and will eliminate your gas odors. There is no cure for flatulence but this is a simple solution for absorbing odor at the source.

But... WHY?????

Making other people smell your stink is the best thing about cutting farts!!!! 

Seems like there's always someone trying to ruin everything. Ermm

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 2:55pm
LOL

I always enjoy doing a little crop dusting in the bean aisle at the grocery store!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 3:09pm
I think I need to buy the wife one of these shirts! Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 3:20pm

I think I need to buy the wife one of these shirts! Tongue

I like that, though it's got a lot of text to read for people walking past. She'd probably get stopped several times per day by people curious to read the entire thing.

On a side note, if you look closely at it, you can tell that in that photo, the text and graphics aren't really on the t-shirt the model is wearing. It was added onto the photo with a computer, probably so they could use the same photo over and over, for several different shirt designs.

I imagine your wife would probably like it, though. Thumbs Up
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 6:10am
sunontimage1.jpg

(and unrelated to the above)

pelosi - as a catholic 02.jpg

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 9:51am
sunontimage1.jpg

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

jt pic scaled.jpg

LOL

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 5:13pm
LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 5:20am
Welsh.jpg

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/bulls.jpg

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 5:57am
Watch out for lil' Stacy;  She uses brass knuckles...

Diabetes.jpg

True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 8:47am
LOLOLOL
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 8:48am
and KICKS !!!!!!!!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 2:22pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 3:03pm
LOL ^ 

I've seen that before.

I think I might have even posted it here on CIH a few years ago.

Funnee chit, mang. 

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 88>
  Share Topic