Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 82>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 3:57pm
Today's award goes to...ME!

(still suffering)

When I cook, I had a very bad habit of sampling as I go - no matter what's going in to the mess I'm making.

Today, I'm making a garlic pasta creation; a little olive oil, some pasta on the boil, and some fresh garlic powder, in a shaker bottle.
I decided to get me a 'shake' of the garlic powder, after sprinkling a touch into the boiling pasta.
The shaker cap came off and the powder poured into my mouth, making an instant burning paste...
I'm trying to wash the taste out with fresh black coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~
but wait! there's MORE!!!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 7:03am
Here's one. I hope it wasn't posted already. This guy gets my vote for Dumbass of the Year so far.

http://www.madison.com/tct/news/stories/438521

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Here's one. I hope it wasn't posted already. This guy gets my vote for Dumbass of the Year so far.

http://www.madison.com/tct/news/stories/438521

Well at least he had a father.  Just hope he don't come home and plug his dad with a real bullet one day.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 2:59am
(with all due respects and apologies to our fine Florida CIH members, but not to the stupid ones)
A perfect example why we decided to leave Florida - too many people like this:
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 4:16am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

(with all due respects and apologies to our fine Florida CIH members, but not to the stupid ones)

We need more theives like him.  Certainly would lighten the load of the police force. Wink
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 6:28am
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

We need more theives like him.  Certainly would lighten the load of the police force. Wink

I'm not surprised in the least. You should see how stupid the pharmacists here are as well.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 6:33am

I just hope you didn't move FROM Florida to anywhere cold. LOLLOLLOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 2:38pm
...time for Thor to get back to work...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:51am
...this has simply GOT to be wrong! They forgot about Hooty!
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 1:22am
okay THIS IS THE REALLY REALLY STUPID DISGUSTING RELIGIOUS FREAKS.....WOW!

plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 10:53am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 10:35pm
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 2:10am

'Eternally f'd!"

I guess there's a reason the ads tell you to call your doctor after 4 hours.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 3:43am
Think I posted about this guy when the original even occurred.
"No Contest", eh? 

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 10:24am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090303/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bong_cat

Duuuuude, it's ok......just let her chill........Angry

Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 1:12am
ha ha Mrs Hill you beat me to it....what a nut job...poor little kitty, and to think he let people see him do it....hmmmm maybe they should stuff him in a bong..oh but wait that waste case WOULD LOVE IT....!

plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Pirate Alyx Pirate Alyx wrote:

ha ha Mrs Hill you beat me to it....what a nut job...poor little kitty, and to think he let people see him do it....hmmmm maybe they should stuff him in a bong..oh but wait that waste case WOULD LOVE IT....!

There aren't any words to describe that scenario.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 4:35am
So, that's what MacCauley Culkin's up to these days!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 12:44pm

We must be closing in on the 'End of Days' - the answers to so many mysteries have been exposed - which is but one of the signs. What am I talking about? Why, we've got the perfect example, today.

gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 12:50pm

We must be closing in on the 'End of Days' - the answers to so many mysteries have been exposed - which is but one of the signs. What am I talking about? Why, we've got the perfect example, today.

Truly pathetic. With no cure for AIDS or cancer, this is what garners research. What a f**ked up world!
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 12:55pm

As of when I checked it, the link was broken.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

As of when I checked it, the link was broken.

Try again MM00 - still works for me...Confused
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 1:48pm

'Eternally f'd!"

They're already planning to make a movie about him.

They're gonna call it "Die Hard". Big%20smile

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 3:57pm
Good one, Jimbo.  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 11:28pm
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!
THIS *could* be #1
LOLLOLLOL 
YOU MUST LISTEN/WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!

McDonald's statement:

"Satisfying each and every customer that visits our restaurants is very important to us.
Regarding this isolated incident, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
In the event that we are unable to fill an order, a customer should be offered the choice of a full refund or alternative menu items. We regret that in this instance, that wasn't the case.
We want to correct our mistake. We will be sending the customer her refund, along with an Arch card for a complimentary meal on us.
We never want to disappoint a McNuggets fan or any McDonald's customer.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority."

Carlos Solorzano
McDonald's Operations Manager Florida Region

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 82>
  Share Topic