Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 82>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 5:56pm
Today is '2 for the price of 1 Friday'

Dead How you live at work is how you live at home, I guess...and this happened awfully close by, not so mention I *JUST* got back from Food Lion with some Smithfield smoked ham & turkey....so I put extra horseradish sauce on it, which only made my imagination go in a more terrible direction...

And now I guess we gents get to keep our 'Homer Hankies' and are not going to be made to squat for 'Homo Hankies'. We real men get to retain SOME of our dignity, doncha know...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Today is '2 for the price of 1 Friday'

And now I guess we gents get to keep our 'Homer Hankies' and are not going to be made to squat for 'Homo Hankies'. We real men get to retain SOME of our dignity, doncha know...

LOLLOL

Before long, we won't get our manwiches! Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2018 at 8:08pm
How much longer until women demand that the word woman/women be stricken from the English language and hereinafter to be known as wepeople?

Or in the singular, woperson?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 5:51am
Quote Or in the singular, woperson?

Nope, to some that still implies a male connection.

There's a rich collection of slang terms that could be used as replacements, but again, some might see those as derogatory...   Ermm 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 6:10pm
Another MAN SIZED meal!

We live in a crazy world!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 10:06pm
Before long you'll be seeing...

... eventually, it might even get to this point...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 8:17am
LOLLOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:34am
ShockedYoung people are SO friggin' stupid - usually more stupid than their parents and a heck of a lot more stupid than their grandparents, doncha know - if they weren't they'd KNOW Granny was senile aaaaaaaaaaand 'packin' heat', not to speak of the basic rule of old peeeps with guns that every mother and father taught their kids - "DON'T mess with them - they don't have much to lose."

Police: 75-year-old woman shot grandson for putting cup of tea on furniture

https://www.wapt.com/article/police-75-year-old-woman-shot-grandson-for-putting-cup-of-tea-on-furniture/24068309

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 1:43am

LOLProof that you CAN go home again, as long as you quit laughing long enough to breathe..

THC-infused genital spray mislabelled as oral product at Ontario Cannabis Store

https://canoe.com/news/weird/thc-infused-genital-spray-mislabelled-as-oral-product-at-ontario-cannabis-store
\
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 5:52am
There's a distinct possibility that whatever it was sprayed on would end up in someone's mouth anyway, eh?  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 5:10am

LOLLOLLOL
Everybody has their "OOPS!" moment, doncha know - but this one has to simply hurt the ol'Mule's feelings so much as he was so in love with the Wendy's lassie....but who wasn't? He was simply horny-fingered in his postings.
Wendy's probably took care of it with their corporate tweet, this A.M. when a customer asked for a MEME...sort of seems like having Jimbo rolling in to share some of her 'Garden Salad' and getting a quick 'Frosty', instead. 

"ShockedOhMY! Will you look at the time! I'm SO late for another appointment!"

(with all due respect, ol'friendWink)
https://gizmodo.com/wendys-tweets-and-promptly-deletes-a-very-bad-meme-1790756535
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 4:54am
https://www.odditycentral.com/news/shop-owner-asks-robbers-to-come-back-later-if-they-want-more-money-they-listen-get-arrested.html

Reminds me of the time when I worked at WD, and one of the bagboys got arrested for phoning in bomb threats to the store.  He was calling in the 3rd or 4th one from the payphones outside when the 911 operator asked him to hold because there was another emergency call on the line. He was still holding onto the phone, waiting, when the cop car rolled up a few minutes later...  LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 3:57am
Yes, the kid actually started a fire:

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2018/10/22/lafayette-student-urinates-outlet-attempt-set-fire-school/1728445002/

Rather lucky (for him, at least) he didn't zap himself into a Darwin Award...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 4:19am
Antarctica scientist stabbed colleague for spoiling book endings

October 30, 2018 | 2:30pm

Russia's Bellingshausen Station on Antarctica's King George Island.

This is the coldest case ever.

In the first attempted murder ever on the frozen continent of Antarctica, a Russian scientist reportedly snapped and allegedly tried to stab a colleague to death because the victim kept giving away the endings of books.

Sergey Savitsky had been trying to use literature to pass the lonesome months at Bellingshausen Station on King George Island, but his colleague Oleg Beloguzov was making it impossible to enjoy his hobby.

“[He] kept telling [him] the endings of books before he read them,” The Sun reported, citing an unnamed source.

So on Oct. 9, the 55-year-old Savitsky finally had enough and allegedly plunged a kitchen knife into the chest of his 52-year-old tormenter. Part of Beloguzov’s heart was wounded, Russian authorities said.

Beloguzov, a welder, was flown to the nearest hospital, in Chile, where he is expected to survive.

The men previously had spent four frigid years working together at the facility. Officials said that while the reading dispute was the final straw, the close confinement in the camp on remote Antarctica played a role in fueling the attack.

“They are both professional scientists who have been working in our expeditions, spending year-long seasons at the station,” deputy director of the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute Alexander Klepikov told the Russian news outlet Komsomolskaya Pravda.

“It is down to investigators to figure out what sparked the conflict, but both men are members of our team,” he said.

Savitsky was deported to St. Petersburg, Russia, and charged with attempted murder on Oct. 22, according to Pravda.

Savitsky admitted to the stabbing but claimed he didn’t mean to kill him, the Russian news outlet Nevskie Novosti reported, citing law-enforcement sources.

The station, which was set up by the Soviets in 1968, is located in one of Antarctica’s few mild regions — where winter temperatures hover around a balmy 15 degrees.

Workers can spend time flipping between two Russian TV channels, exercising at a gym — or reading in the research library.

Link to NY Post article

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 5:33am
https://www.odditycentral.com/news/christian-missionary-killed-by-reclusive-tribe-after-going-to-their-remote-island-to-declare-jesus.html

This story has been in the local paper for the last 3 days...  Ermm
1)  He knew they didn't like visitors & routinely killed them.  It was also illegal to go to the island.  He went anyway.
2)  He most likely didn't speak their language.  Or they his. 
3)  He escaped alive the first time.  With an arrow in his Bible.  If God didn't give him a clue not to come back, the tribe certainly did.
4)  The Arrogant Clueless Dumbass went back & died.
I nominate him for a Darwin Award...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/christian-missionary-killed-by-reclusive-tribe-after-going-to-their-remote-island-to-declare-jesus.html

This story has been in the local paper for the last 3 days...  Ermm
1)  He knew they didn't like visitors & routinely killed them.  It was also illegal to go to the island.  He went anyway.
2)  He most likely didn't speak their language.  Or they his. 
3)  He escaped alive the first time.  With an arrow in his Bible.  If God didn't give him a clue not to come back, the tribe certainly did.
4)  The Arrogant Clueless Dumbass went back & died.
I nominate him for a Darwin Award...
DisapproveYeaaaa.....I wrote this one up when I saw it coming - this idiot just didn't deserve to live.
Here's my take from elsewhere:

A perfect example of an 'imperfect idiot' and why The Big Above created this thingy called 'Edukashun'. Of all the places to go...he could have gone to the restricted zones of the Amazon Rain Forest and at least have been shared among tribes who *might* have sold us his 'shrunken head' (I need a new souvenir, anyway - I'd give 'em $2 during the Black Friday Sale at...where else? AMAZON dot com, doncha know!) - how selfish of him! If I was his heavenly  father (who he certainly now has met), I'd lecture and spank his immortal remains - had he never heard of 'The Primrose'? I bet India probably even warned him and he thought they were joking. 

Read More, here:

https://www.wheresmamba.com/single-post/North-Sentinel-Island

Let's not forget that it isn't necessary to get in a missionary position in an uncivilized area to get ourselves all dead and whatnot! All we have to do is drop our guard and trust our best (domesticated) friend, doncha know...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/23/uk/farmer-killed-forklift-dog-gbr-scli/index.html

Man crushed to death by forklift truck driven by pet dog

"...I'm SICK of 'Milk Bones'!", said Farmer Mead's dog, as he shifted into gear...

Derek Mead died in June last year after being crushed by a forklift truck on his farm in Somerset in the west of England.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 4:13am
Disapprove If'n the ol'mule doesn't show up before too long, I'll have my brother (who lives close to him and is a badge-carrying lawyer/psych and, well, *I* think more deranged the me) hunt him down as hook him up with a nice woman his age...in fact, the PWolf sent me THIS just now, but I would suggest Jimbo take it easy with her as she COULD lash out at him, doncha know....(the PWolf is SO sickLOL)

https://www.wfla.com/1641043160

Woman accused of pouring hot grease on victim during argument

Woman accused of pouring hot grease on victim during argument
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 4:29am
Cry  Jimbo is missing...let's hope he hasn't fallen for the wrong kind of woman...

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/national/florida-woman-brings-meth-to-doctor-s-office-to-have-it-tested-admits-to-using-for-a-month

Florida woman brings meth to doctor's office to have it tested, admits to using for a month

"...but....but I Loooooove my ol'Mule! I NEED to 'keep up' with my boy!", she told the police...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 9:37pm
Confused We have kids with Tide Pods, but humans just aren't alone when it comes to stupidity. I may have to not have such a bias toward 'people' and re-title this thread, doncha know...

"There was only maybe two inches of the eel actually still sticking out of the nose, so it was very much akin to the magician's trick when they're pulling out the handkerchiefs and they keep coming and coming and coming," he said.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/weird/ct-seals-eels-up-noses-20181208-story.html

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:20am

I guess I hadn't been posting any news from Paworld as of late, so...let's get back at it!

LOL...when I was young, half the people I hung around with were stupid enough to do something like this...and the whole thing was captured on video and posted to Spewtube!

Pantless man falls through Waffle House ceiling: Cops

https://torontosun.com/news/weird/pantless-man-falls-through-waffle-house-ceiling-cops/wcm/1851024e-f1fd-4fa3-af9d-2fc0c9b3cf6b

Teen loses driving license after 49 minutes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/teen-loses-driving-license-after-49-minutes/ar-BBPXmG4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

United mistakenly sends Kansas-bound dog to Japan

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/03/15/United-mistakenly-sends-Kansas-bound-dog-to-Japan/8111521119485/
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 7:26pm
Confused!!!

https://www.politicalgarbagechute.com/trump-mexican-immigrants-taco-bell/?fbclid=IwAR32i1NZjcFH-4uRKp_gHgRwz1_-7C2k8wQHnCKRqCjLn7G8TA29vVMggOY

Tennessee Trump Voter Wants Taco Bell Shut Down For ‘Being Too Mexican’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two altar boys was arrested for putting marijuana in the censer-burner

Two altar boys were arrested for putting weed in the censer-burner

https://thereisnews.com/two-altar-boys-was-arrested-for-putting-marijuana-in-the-censer-burner3333/?fbclid=IwAR1uENnALh9GKhi8-aziBk8Q6yECRbO2QTJ0fk7R2eZ6FOFcveW1n2gDBWE

Confused...it could only have been the 'CIH Twins'!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 5:47am
Cops:  "Hey, your meth may be infected with the Zika virus!  Bring it in and we'll test it for you!"

Meth Heads:  "Duuuuh ...okay!"

(And they did...)  LOL

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/louisiana-police-sucker-media-with-offer-to-test-meth-for-zika_us_5c2a4fc1e4b05c88b702ae3f
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 11:50am

Update: Deputy Who Shot Small Dog Fired by Department

https://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/caught-on-tape-deputy-shoots-small-dog/1687788302
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Cops:  "Hey, your meth may be infected with the Zika virus!  Bring it in and we'll test it for you!"

Meth Heads:  "Duuuuh ...okay!"

(And they did...)  LOL

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/louisiana-police-sucker-media-with-offer-to-test-meth-for-zika_us_5c2a4fc1e4b05c88b702ae3f
LOLTHAT is just so classic! Sounds like one of the Boys got reading around the web and found this old fable, that I wish someone had REALLY done:
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:39pm
CryIf this is what is to become of our children simply because we refuse to take them to DisneyWorld when they are young, then maybe we should allow for 'child abandonment' at the Nebraska border, once again...

Florida 'God' robbed mail truck with fake gun, fled on tricycle: Cops

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/florida-god-robbed-mail-truck-with-fake-gun-fled-on-tricycle-cops/wcm/44423b57-8c93-48cd-8d4d-905aa18d5c08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 82>
  Share Topic