Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

but wait! There are even MORE (very stupid people)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 82>
Author
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 3:41pm

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^

Eeeks.  What the hell happened to her between the video and the mugshot?  She went downhill reeeeal quick.  LOL

Like her common sense, her looks completely went bye bye LOL
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2012 at 10:36pm
6 grand is rich? 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 8:52pm
Shocked600 people you never wanted to know...and, HEY! WAIT A MINUTE HERE! Just WHAT is that guy in the left-center doing?!!! And this didn't even take place in San Fruitcisco!
Almost 600 people have shown some naked ambition trying to smash the Guinness World Record for skinny dipping. Bizarrely at two separate sites in New Zealand huge gatherings of nude record wanna-bes turned out but both failed to smash the record of 413.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 11:07pm
Thanks for the image, Pa.Sick
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 5:23am
Apparently this happened a couple of years ago in Korea, but I just heard about it.

I guess the guy in the motorized chair got so pissed off over just missing the elevator, that he couldn't resist ramming the doors with his chair.

One time too many, as it happens... 

If this video has already been posted in this thread... sue me.

No, on second thought, don't. Just watch. And make sure your volume is turned up.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Apparently this happened a couple of years ago in Korea, but I just heard about it.

I guess the guy in the motorized chair got so pissed off over just missing the elevator, that he couldn't resist ramming the doors with his chair.

No, on second thought, don't. Just watch. And make sure your volume is turned up.

If he was in such a hurry, he should've just taken the stairs.

Oh, wait ..... Shocked   Embarrassed
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 3:31pm
Poiuyt Power!!!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 3:33pm
I Confess did something STOOPID this past October. Yesterday I paid the price, $273.00 in Fines and Court Costs. Ouch

I vow I won't be doing that again! Embarrassed
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

I Confess did something STOOPID this past October. Yesterday I paid the price, $273.00 in Fines and Court Costs. Ouch

I vow I won't be doing that again! Embarrassed
Confusedo.k.o.k.o.k....I can't stand it, Reg! I know others feel the same.
'The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!'
WHAT did you do to get that large of a fine? Park on the sidewalk before moving other members of your church? Get busted at Wal-Mart for pushing old ladies and little children away from the DVD bargain bin? Swipe free movies from NETFLIX?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 6:51pm
I headed out do do some rounds, on the wrong Scooter (It didn't have plates and wasn't registered)! When I realised what i had done I turned tail and attempted to return home, but a Cop caught me and......... Ouch
Poiuyt Power!!!
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 7:14pm
Darn, Reg, you are a lawbreakin' rebel!Wink

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 7:46pm
Naw, just a dumkopf who did something STOOPID! Embarrassed
Poiuyt Power!!!
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 8:01pm
  Eh, stuff happens.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 11:36pm

Naw, just a dumkopf who did something STOOPID! Embarrassed
LOLYea, but I gotta agree with CW...with a caviat - I'm thinkin' you should change your board name to 'James Dean'.
Do it today.
Please.
Or, put it up for a vote, like Ang did...Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 12:12am

I headed out do do some rounds, on the wrong Scooter (It didn't have plates and wasn't registered)! When I realised what i had done I turned tail and attempted to return home, but a Cop caught me and......... Ouch

$273 in fines & court costs for not having a tag & registration on a scooter????????????????? Shocked Confused

That's hard to believe!!!! Confused

Anyway, I thought you were going to say the "stoopid thing" was that you voted for Romney!!!! LOL

(I think we can just go ahead & add that one on & make it TWO!!!) Wink 

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 12:24am

$273 in fines & court costs for not having a tag & registration on a scooter????????????????? Shocked Confused

That's hard to believe!!!! Confused... 
LOLAgreed, ol'Mule - but that's 'pennies in the bucket' for Reg, eh? The boy is all over the world, hitting every roller coaster as he sees fit. He can afford one of 'life's little roller coasters', I bet. 
You or me?
We would've called the family attorneys and probably had it dropped for free, altogether.
Looks like Reg didn't want tranhe indigestion of having to explain his bad ol'sinful self.
SHAME, Reg! What if you ran over a frog while UNREGISTERED and NOT TAGGED, or something? 
*I* think Reg should have to do some 'public service'...oh, say, mow the front yard.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 12:44am
Sounds more like the kind of fine you'd get for speeding in a school or construction zone.

And I mean really speeding.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 12:54am

Sounds more like the kind of fine you'd get for speeding in a school or construction zone.

And I mean really speeding.

ConfusedSounds like a 'slippery surface', so it seems - how do you speed in a school zone on a scooter if not speeding on speed, or should I say, selfishly 'doing speed' on a speeding scotter in a school zone?
zerocool View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 8:18pm

He totally deserved what he got. What did he think was going to happen? Doesn't he know how elevators work?

For some strange reason, though, I felt a little sick to my stomach and a little sad for the guy... oh well. LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 8:31pm

WinkI meant to thank you for this one - really made me laugh. And I liked the muzak, too! Kind of sounds like 'Herb Alpert and Seoul 2010'
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:19pm
Hall & Oates have have made the news after being unheard from for quite some time:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-hall-oates-bloody-dust-up-article-1.1218598

Okay it's not Darryl & John, but given the last name coincidence, this gives a whole new meaning to their hit song "Maneater."

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Hall & Oates have have made the news after being unheard from for quite some time:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-hall-oates-bloody-dust-up-article-1.1218598

Okay it's not Darryl & John, but given the last name coincidence, this gives a whole new meaning to their hit song "Maneater."

I heard a teaser for this story on the news this morning but I didn't wait for the story, and just assumed it was about the singers.  It made me think of happier days between the two.

zerocool View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 7:56pm

I heard a teaser for this story on the news this morning but I didn't wait for the story, and just assumed it was about the singers.  It made me think of happier days between the two.

FWIW, he's come out a couple of times on Live from Daryl's House and I think they do at least one small tour a year. I wouldn't say they're bitter at each other. I just think they have different plans for their careers and lives. They're OLD MEN already! Let them do something else! LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2012 at 11:41pm
A woman was arrested in the El Prat airport in Spain for carrying cocaine in her breast implants.&amp;amp;#10;

Woman busted in Spain for cocaine in breast implants

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/13/world/europe/spain-cocaine-breast-implant/index.html

ConfusedI'd say I've seen it all...but ya just KNOW there must be penile implants, now...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by zerocool zerocool wrote:

FWIW, he's come out a couple of times on Live from Daryl's House and I think they do at least one small tour a year. I wouldn't say they're bitter at each other. I just think they have different plans for their careers and lives. They're OLD MEN already! Let them do something else! LOL

I've seen that show. Saw the one with Todd Rundgren.

Pretty good. He's still got some chops.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 82>
  Share Topic