Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hell's Kitchen sucks so far.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hell's Kitchen sucks so far.
    Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 6:45pm
I know we're only 2 episodes in...but daammmn....

None of these donuts can cook!  For God's sake, one of the idiots made Gordon vomit with his "specialty" dish.  Top it off with the fact that none of them can do crap, & they just seem so blasted incompetent....

Like I said, I realize it's only been 2 episodes, but still.  It's never been this bad.  I feel bad for Chef when he has to choose who runs the restaraunt.

I have 168 characters remaining.
Sponsored Links

Hafk View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hafk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2008 at 6:51pm
Fox most likely just hired some random people to cook so it will stir up drama and get the ratings through the roof.

Just like all reality shows, it seems.
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 2:13am
The guys are a bunch of pant-loads who talk smack then get smacked and cry about it.

What a bunch of w**kers.
was feeling nostalgic
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 5:31pm
I wasn't fond of the butterball who seemed too proud of his masculinity.  Women are only good for this this, women can't do this but men can that, blech.  I'm glad he's gone.  Chauvanism is a sign of small and insignificant genitalia.

"Not these chickens, you donuts!"--I don't know why, but I found this line hilarious. LOL
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 5:37pm
It would have been an outtake of me saying, 'umm, oh crap, too late...sorry chef.'
was feeling nostalgic
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:59pm
This is the show with that psychotic blond-haired guy, isn't it?  I've only seen the promos on TV, but why the hell would anyone subject themselves to this dildotic ass?  If he ever screamed at me the way he does, I'd reach for the nearest steak knife.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 6:16pm
If they're dumb enough to go on the show, they deserve to get yelled at for being lousy-ass excuses for culinary workers.

Chef Ramsay is still awesome.
squashbuckler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squashbuckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 6:59pm
Whenever he screams it's with purpose. Watch Kitchen Nightmares, he really is one of the greatest motivators I've ever seen. Maybe a bit abrasive but there is usually a reason he explodes.
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 7:21pm
He knows more about business failure than most.
All he wants on the UK series is for those restaurants to survive.
If they can't learn from his mistakes, they are truly doomed.
I remember one episode where the owner got all froggy in his face about prices and portions.  Ramsey clearly laid it on the line for him that the place would fold soon.  The guy would not heed the warning and when he returned for a follow up, the place was boarded up.

Ramsey had to learn the hard way what success was.  He deserves credit for being passionate about the truth.  They should do a hell's kitchen 'where are they now' episode.
I love to see where these turd polishers are now.  I see a big future in being a dish-bitch* for most.

* Dish-bitch: A derogatory name used for the poor slob who gets stuck loading the washer.  From experience, I can say it sucks ass.
was feeling nostalgic
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squashbuckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 8:10pm
So true shadow, so true. Awesome interview with GR if you are into reading.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Gordon+Ramsay-4946.html
And two video interviews.

And he is assaulted here. Big%20smile 
I love this one.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 8:38pm
I like how he basically just swipes down the slap in the last one. LOL
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squashbuckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 12:18am
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

I wasn't fond of the butterball who seemed too proud of his masculinity.  Women are only good for this this, women can't do this but men can that, blech.  I'm glad he's gone.  Chauvanism is a sign of small and insignificant genitalia.

"Not these chickens, you donuts!"--I don't know why, but I found this line hilarious. LOL
Well I for one am glad he got the boot on the last episode. I couldn't stand his weak attitude.He's all tough and masculine until Gordon calls him out on being a f**ktard. 
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:31am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

This is the show with that psychotic blond-haired guy, isn't it?  I've only seen the promos on TV, but why the hell would anyone subject themselves to this dildotic ass?  If he ever screamed at me the way he does, I'd reach for the nearest steak knife.

Thor, my friend, that is what working in a kitchen with a high profile chef de' cuisine is like.

Gordon is calm compared to some of the loonies I've encountered.

I've met him, he seemed to enjoy my scallops, (didn't cause him to vomit!). Even though he's a Scotsman, we actually respected each other.

One man gathers what another man spills
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:36am
As for the commies pretending to be chef's during this season, I doubt they could boil ramen noodles without fu(king it up!

Total sh*tehounds, all of them!

Chef should sack the lot of them, then save the money until next season.
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:18pm
I agree.  What is up with that blubbering fool Matt?
He always looks as though the tears are not too far behind him.
He got booted from his station and he cried about it, now he is on the ladies' team.
They do not want to even be near him.

I wouldn't pimp myself on tv, but if I did, I'd at least bring my A game to the table.
was feeling nostalgic
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Thor, my friend, that is what working in a kitchen with a high profile chef de' cuisine is like.

Gordon is calm compared to some of the loonies I've encountered.

I've met him, he seemed to enjoy my scallops, (didn't cause him to vomit!). Even though he's a Scotsman, we actually respected each other.

Well, I just hope the workers get paid a sh*tload of money to put up with someone like that.  I would imagine that anyone who would put up with that and NOT make a lot of money, are only doing so to advance their careers.

I also hope that the patrons of the restaurant don't have to hear him.  If I heard that stuff coming from the kitchen, I'd be outta there.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:54pm

I hear that!!!!!

First time I ever saw a promo for that show I thought to myself "If that guy got in my face like that I'd give him something to eat.... I'd feed him a knuckle sandwich"

How anyone can actually bear to sit thru 5 minutes of a crap show like that is just beyond me & always will be.

shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:58pm
I like to heckle the tv.
It may someday evolve into shaking my fist and yelling at the kids to get off my lawn.
So I have that going for me.....which is nice.
was feeling nostalgic
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:41am

Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Thor, my friend, that is what working in a kitchen with a high profile chef de' cuisine is like. Gordon is calm compared to some of the loonies I've encountered. I've met him, he seemed to enjoy my scallops, (didn't cause him to vomit!). Even though he's a Scotsman, we actually respected each other.

Well, I just hope the workers get paid a sh*tload of money to put up with someone like that.  I would imagine that anyone who would put up with that and NOT make a lot of money, are only doing so to advance their careers.

I also hope that the patrons of the restaurant don't have to hear him.  If I heard that stuff coming from the kitchen, I'd be outta there.

The beautiful part of enduring such crap is a very, very well paying source of employment. It also has several nice benefits once you've become established.

If you know what you're doing, a bloke like Gordon is actually a treat because he gives you pointers and assistance.

I worked with a inflated creep named Georges Perrier who acted as though he invented cooking himself.

He was also an annoying, abusive, cheuvanistic, Napoleonic prick. But he is a very good chef, I just hate his attitude.

Unless your seating is horrible in a restaurant, you should never hear what is being said,( or shouted), in the kitchen.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 10:15pm
Well, it's over, and I have to say, it got a lot more entertaining as the season went on.  Congratulations to the winner, who won (I'm not posting him/her, just in case someone who watches HK didn't catch the ending).
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 10:25pm
Good to see you around these parts!
I too agree that the season got pretty good towards the end.
He and/or She really deserved to win.

Matt was such a whiny bitch that I hoped someone would slap him till he cried.
was feeling nostalgic
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 10:27pm
Thanks, Shadow.  It's also good to be back around these parts.

Matt betrayed my faith in him.  I was saying before the show, hey, Matt can be good, and his attitude isn't as bad as Jen's.

Curse him for making me wrong.  Curse him!
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 1:44am
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

I agree.  What is up with that blubbering fool Matt?
He always looks as though the tears are not too far behind him.
He got booted from his station and he cried about it, now he is on the ladies' team.
They do not want to even be near him.

I wouldn't pimp myself on tv, but if I did, I'd at least bring my A game to the table.

I always got a little nervous whenever Matt had a knife in his hand.

He may have cried alot, but he also had a lot of pent up anger, always mumbling threats under his breath.  Those kinds of people are the ones that make me real nervous when they have anything in their hand that even resembles a weapon.

shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 3:20am
yep, Pvt. Pyle syndrome.
was feeling nostalgic
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 4:00am
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

yep, Pvt. Pyle syndrome.
awwww....
I'm not really qualified to post here...
but this comment about 'Hell's Bathroom'?....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic