Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mikes Hard Lemonade (VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.C. Sativa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mikes Hard Lemonade (VIDEO)
    Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 7:18pm

This is just beyond awful...
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 7:20pm

I'll sit on the other side, with this one. I still think it may be the best commercial of the year - it still make me snicker.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 7:58pm
Damn PaW, I like it too, but your not going to put out a clicky?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 8:01pm
Neeeh...it isn't right - there is no version of this commercial in the 'hate'-side, so A.C. is 100% correct. Us 'Landau League Bowlers' have our own stinkin' thread, lk.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 8:18pm
Understood, We love bowling. I'm not very accurate and I can't put a good spin on the ball either.
I fling the thing down the alley fast enough I get good pin action.
Mikes Hard Lemonade is pretty tasty, The wife likes it.... I would not want to drink more than one at a time myself. 
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 8:20pm
This one just seemed weird to me. Until just now, I couldn't have told you what the product was because I only paid attention to Martin Landau and bikes on the bowling alleys and the guy's girlfriend.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

This one just seemed weird to me. Until just now, I couldn't have told you what the product was because I only paid attention to Martin Landau and bikes on the bowling alleys and the guy's girlfriend.
Big smileWEIRD is the operative word - and yes indeed, it is - but it is 'weird in a great way' and never loses track of the product being sold while, in my opinion,n remaining hilarious. And Landau never says a word - which makes it even more 'magical'.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 11:51pm
Sorry. I hate it!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Sorry. I hate it!
LOL...and THAT is precisely what makes both this board, and great lands of Americo, GREAT!
Thanky, SargeWink
A.C. Sativa View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.C. Sativa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 7:10am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Sorry. I hate it!
LOL...and THAT is precisely what makes both this board, and great lands of Americo, GREAT!
Thanky, SargeWink

F**k yeah! But where is Americo? BTW, I'm with you on the lemonade though, it's tasty, but any more than 2 and it damn near gives you a migraine. 
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 7:23am
I think I'd give this drink a chance, in part because I like the ad....and I also like lemonade...and I also like hard things...erm...uh...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by A.C. Sativa A.C. Sativa wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Sorry. I hate it!
Thanky, SargeWink

F**k yeah! But where is Americo? BTW, I'm with you on the lemonade though, it's tasty, but any more than 2 and it damn near gives you a migraine. 
Big smileAhhh....yes, Young BuffSlug! Thanks for catching my misspelling. Should have been 'AMERIGO'.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 3:52am

Quote Jeff Foxworthy says:

"If the date you met online wants you to bring Mike's Hard Lemonade and a box of condoms to your rendevouz, it's probably a Dateline Predator sting!"

LOL

dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 5:43am
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

I think I'd give this drink a chance, in part because I like the ad....and I also like lemonade...and I also like hard things...erm...uh...
i thought it was a mandatory thing for any teenager to have. Wink you're too young to go anywhere and drink, but your parents (or someone else's parents) will be cool enough to buy a pack of these. i haven't had them in ages obviously, but i remember them tasting like alcoholic sprite.
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 6:00am
My parents were even cooler. I got wine and champagne! :D
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:02pm
i've never been able to tolerate wine because of migraines. i think it tastes nasty anyway. Embarrassed
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by dizrythmia dizrythmia wrote:

Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

i thought it was a mandatory thing for any teenager to have. Wink you're too young to go anywhere and drink, but your parents (or someone else's parents) will be cool enough to buy a pack of these. i haven't had them in ages obviously, but i remember them tasting like alcoholic sprite.
Confused..weeeeeelllllllllll....maybe THIS is more like what you just described:
Smirnoff iceĀ® Original   <<<---Smirnoff Ice
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 4:14am
oh sh*t, you're right! i know i've had this stuff though, but i can't remember what it tastes like.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 4:46am
This commercial makes no sense. It sounds like Dr. Seuss on crack.

And this sh*t tastes nasty.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 5:11am
I discovered Mike's Hard Lemonade BY ACCIDENT. On July 3, 2001 I went to Jacksonville, Florida to attend a little event the city was holding on the riverfront. Chuck Berry was holding a Concert, afterwards there were Fireworks. Arriving around 7:00 PM the first thing I did was to procure some Grub. I purchased a Philly Sandwich, then I noticed a Stand shaped like a Lemon. Ah Lemonade, I guess I'll get one to wash down my Sandwich. I went to the stand and purchased a Cup. I thought nothing about it until I noticed the guy behind me, a Man in his late 20s/early 30s stepped in to buy a Cup. I heard them ask for ID. WHAT?!! Thats when I saw the label "Hard Lemonade - Malt Beverage Alcohol Content 6 %. Oh, this is an "Adult Beverage". I finished my meal and moved on. I cannot wonder how mant parents said to their Kid/s "Here's $20.00 Go to that stand and get some Lemonade." A few minutes later the kid/s return and say "They wouldn't sell me/us any Lemonade". The Parent (who's al ittle steamed Angry goes over there and discovers what they are REALLY selling, or even Worse somebody who is of legal age buys one, is not "carded" so he/she buys another, then another, then another, then on the way home he/she finds out they've grown a tail, the kind with flashing red and blue lights! (Good Evening Oshifer, did I do schomthing wrong?) LOL
Poiuyt Power!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic