Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Ripa Colgate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Ripa Colgate
    Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 4:31pm

I'm not a big fan of Kelly Ripa or this ad that makes it seem like brushing your teeth will lead to you exercising and eating healthy.

My main question is, what the hell is in the bowl? Before she goes to her salad, you see her pick something colorful out of a bowl. It almost looks like easter eggs. Am I stupid for not knowing what the hell is in there? It really bothers me!
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 4:57pm
tomatoes...I think.
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:08pm
Those tomatoes are very pink haha!
skittish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skittish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:19pm
They are genetically enhanced testicles created by stem cells using Regis Philbin's DNA.
ADamant View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADamant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by skittish skittish wrote:

They are genetically enhanced testicles created by stem cells using Regis Philbin's DNA.
LOL Big smile LOL
*WARNING* This message was composed on a computer in a household where peanuts and peanut products are served.
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by skittish skittish wrote:

I should have known! LOL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:33pm
Will this annoying b**ch ever go away?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:49pm
"Will this annoying b**ch ever go away?"

I was hoping that with her new co-host that her show would be cancelled!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by ALE515 ALE515 wrote:

Be careful what you wish for. If her show (whatever it is) were cancelled she would be in more commercials.

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by ALE515 ALE515 wrote:

Be careful what you wish for. If her show (whatever it is) were cancelled she would be in more commercials.

Ugh, you're right! I don't need to see any more of her freakishly skinny body!!
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 7:40pm
Ah yes, the aging middle-aged cheerleader is back again.
You're too thin, too chirpy, and you're NOT 17 anymore.
Act your f'ing age!!!
Does anyone actually think this moron is sexy?
And why would a toothpaste company enlist the service of someone as bucktoothed as this rabbit?
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Act your f'ing age!!!
And why would a toothpaste company enlist the service of someone as bucktoothed as this rabbit?

All the guys I know claim she's too annoying. I don't think they've gotten past that point to realize if she's good looking or not....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 9:04pm

She's cute.  Nothing unusual.  A good version of the typical middle-aged dishwater-blonde soccer mom that's everywhere these days.  She's not incredibly hot or anything, so she's non-threatening to the women who probably comprise the majority of her audience. 

I haven't seen much of her, but my picture of her is that she's really bubbly and cute.  Probably makes really cute Christmas decorations out of typical household items. 

A sex video would ruin her career.

LittleO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 9:10pm
I generally like her, and also think she's gorgeous, but this is a stupid commercial. 99% of us brush our teeth regularly, but I'm guessing the percentage who truly eat well and exercise with the same frequency is much, much lower. 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Act your f'ing age!!!
DAMN YOU CAPTAIN ERNIE!  I just literally sprayed a mouthful of coffee across my screen! LOLLOLLOL
Your whole post had me ROTF.

I was also going to bring up the fact about those Scrabble tile teeth. They're too square.

And, (I only know this from some People article I was forrced to read in a waiting room) she has a very pronounced "outie" belly button. Freakishly outie. Like "little hanging dickie" outie.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

And, (I only know this from some People article I was forrced to read in a waiting room) she has a very pronounced "outie" belly button. Freakishly outie. Like "little hanging dickie" outie.

Hopefully when she hugs a guy she doesn't get too close, otherwise that could make for a very awkward situation.

"Umm is your belly button an outie or are you just happy to see me?"

Autumn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autumn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Hopefully when she hugs a guy she doesn't get too close, otherwise that could make for a very awkward situation.

"Umm is your belly button an outie or are you just happy to see me?"

lol "Is that your bellybutton or are you just happy to see me?"

haha I typed that before I saw that you had typed that already.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 10:13pm
LOL

But look on the bright side - if she dates a guy who's into pegging she can save herself some money on the "equipment" needed.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 11:08pm
Maybe the bulimia makes her need to brush her teeth constantly.
This toothpick is incredibly whiny, and is not the slightest bit entertaining. I was sick a while back, and caught her show from my sick bed. I felt like putting my foot through the screen whenever she started acting like a dumb blonde. Every thing about this chick is phony.
One man gathers what another man spills
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 11:21pm
The lady has the most God awful, grossest body I've seen.Dead

I think her husband coined the phrase " I ate the bones".  
skittish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skittish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 11:30pm
Her upper left leg (our right) looks like a second vagina.
dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 12:26am
omg. her left leg looks like my aunt's, who had severe eating disorders. i'm hardly an expert on what legs are "supposed" to look like, but i've never seen someone who's skinny via healthy means look like that.

very scary. and that bellybutton is horrifying.
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

The lady has the most God awful, grossest body I've seen.Dead

I think her husband coined the phrase " I ate the bones".  

Oh. My. God. Her Husband did eat the bones!!!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 2:45am
She's wretched! That bikini photo made me gag
One man gathers what another man spills
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:27am
That bikini photos is freaky, and not in a good way!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic