Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

They got 'im!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They got 'im!!!
    Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 2:00am
The second suspect is in custody.

Wounded but alive.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 3:07am
Amazing story.  Having this case closed so quickly.  Couldn't go to work today because of all this.
Great to have it resolved.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 3:17am
Yeah & hopefully the news media will STFU about it now.

Over 24 hours of them repeating the same things over & over & over again.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 3:28am
I hope they throw the book at him! Angry
If he pleads Guilty - Life without parole at the Admax Prison in Colorado

If he is found Guilty - EXECUTE HIM! Dead
Poiuyt Power!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 4:06am

I'm glad he was taken into custody alive.  We need to find out what happened here.  My guess is his defense will be that he was under his brother's influence.  Not to be exhonerated, but to at least avoid the death penalty.

Another good reason---to shut the government conspiracy types up.  My neighbor immediately defaulted to blaming the FBI and DHS (and even the Koch brothers) for this whole thing, from day one.  At least he didn't mention the Illuminati.

LittleO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 4:54am
Amazing that they didn't take him down, since he's a cop killer. The FBI must have really impressed on them the need to keep this loser alive for intel reasons.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 5:07am
Can't help but think that this would have been over a lot sooner if they'd released 2 or 3 police dogs to go after him.  But then, he probably would have blown himself (and a dog or two) up in a sh*tting panic as they closed in.  I expect he'll "lawyer up" now to forestall interrogation & protect any other co-conspirators....
LittleO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 5:09am
^ I thought I saw police dogs on the scene at some point. It made me wonder how they'd get that particular guy's scent, and not confuse it with the brother, or whomever they'd stolen the car from, to get the dog on the right trail. Maybe that's why the dogs weren't as helpful as they could have been.
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 5:22am
Good. Hopefully they throw that pile of sh*t in an admax prison and let him rot.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I expect he'll "lawyer up" now to forestall interrogation & protect any other co-conspirators....

From what I understand, he hasn't been read his Miranda rights yet.  That means he can be interrogated without being able to lawyer up.  Or something like that.  They do this in special cases, such as when national security requires we find out info immediately.  Or something like that.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 4:17am
Originally posted by LittleO LittleO wrote:

^ I thought I saw police dogs on the scene at some point. It made me wonder how they'd get that particular guy's scent, and not confuse it with the brother, or whomever they'd stolen the car from, to get the dog on the right trail. Maybe that's why the dogs weren't as helpful as they could have been.

I think they were just being careful (don't want the dogs to get shot, after all. Wink)  If you've seen any episodes on COPS where they have dogs, the dogs are rarin' to go and find the perps or drug stashes quick.  And you can't outrun a dog (not without a big head start.)  Still, would have been nice if he'd been brought down by a K-9 Cujo....
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Still, would have been nice if he'd been brought down by a K-9 Cujo....

With Rabies!
Poiuyt Power!!!
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:17am
What I don't understand about these cowardly terrorists, is that they say that they hate everything about the US, but still live here?
MOVE! Go to a country that is run by islamics if you don't like this country.
I hope this little sh*t is given the death penalty. Time to start ridding this country from such cowardly scum!
One man gathers what another man spills
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 3:49am

^  Why didn't the older one just stay in Chechnya when he was there?  He coulda taken his white American idiot wife with him and set up shop.  We don't need her, either.

I'll bet the younger one will be using "coercion" or "my brother brainwashed me" as his defense.

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 4:33am
Their whacked out mother is coming to the States to see the one who was arrested. She's gonna be arrested too, for shoplifting at Lord & Taylor. Good! Exile the lot of them to hell!
One man gathers what another man spills
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Their whacked out mother is coming to the States to see the one who was arrested. She's gonna be arrested too, for shoplifting at Lord & Taylor. Good! Exile the lot of them to hell!

I hadn't heard that.  But yup, I see she that's out there.  Maybe she objected to "Lord".  

I was willing to gve her a pass on her refusal to believe her sons did what they did, but even with Joker now spilling the beans, she's still denying it.  She's gonna hafta face reality at some point, though.

And maybe with Joker providing the details he's been providing, the conspiracy theorists will see the light, too.

I also heard that the older dead son may have been connected to a triple homicide a few years ago.  These three, including his good friend, were found with their heads nearly decapitated inside the gym where they all used to box.  There were no signs of breaking and entering, and the son never attended the funeral of his friend.  But who knows?  That's all pretty circumstantial.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 1:21am
That old "I'm his/her/their mother & I know he/she/they would never do such a thing" crap is getting old.

Everytime some a-hole pulls some idiotic crap like this & they interview the mother, it's always the same old "My precious little angel(s)" song & dance.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 5:05am
Quote And maybe with Joker providing the details he's been providing, the conspiracy theorists will see the light, too.

Yeah, right, that'll never happen.  The nuts are saying that the whole thing was staged "because there should have been a lot more blood on the pavement than there actually was."  It's too much to hope that these idiots will be abducted by Greys in black helicopters....

Quote That old "I'm his/her/their mother & I know he/she/they would never do such a thing" crap is getting old.

Some of the coverage does seem to be slanting toward "The poor bombers are the victims here!" lately.  And what is sad is that a lot of people actually buy into that....

I'll bet the younger one will be using "coercion" or "my brother brainwashed me" as his defense.

I'm still betting he'll blame it on his being "molested" as a child.  Maybe he'll "relive" those experiences in prison....  LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 5:27pm
Suspects' mother says bombing was staged with paint instead of blood
WinkLet's be kind and provide her the 'benefit of doubt', then set her out in a field, sitting on top of the same contraption her boys left for others - and see if she believes it was still 'faked', after we set it off... 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 5:56pm
I laugh at the claims of the conspiracy theorists these days, I still can't believe, I used to think 9/11 was done by the government. Alex Jones and Infowars can go screw themselves, as far as I'm concerned. Thank goodness for that English class that helped me find out the true motives behind the "truthers".
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2013 at 8:23pm

The mother said "America took my kids away from me".

I wonder if she'll be saying "My kids took other people's kids away from them" once she hears the truth from her son.

The only thing America took away from her was the jewelry she tried shoplifting at Lord and Taylor.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 1:46am
Why so shocked?

Everybody has an agenda nowadays.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 2:42am

I guess the Boston Chief of Police, at one point, referred to the perps as "actors", so the conspiracy theorists are going with that, as if he meant it in the literal sense.  Have they never heard people refer to "bad actors"?  They're not talking about Keanu Reeves!

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 8:34pm
Turns out these two pussies, after seeing their photos on the news, made a spur of the moment decision to set off another bombing attack in Times Square.  Does their delusional bitch whore of a mother wanna shut her f**king piehole now, or is she gonna continue to live in denial about her two loser kids?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2013 at 9:40pm

^  I'm waiting for her to come to the US and meet with her son who then sets her straight, whereupon she meekly leaves the hospital, looking like she's just seen Allah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic