Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PC matic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southernshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 9:38pm
Oh, THAT'S right, ad nauseous. I forgot. After all, I AM the one who got political. NOT! Why didn't you speak about that first post? Oops, forgot again. The very mention
 of FNN makes it open season for libs to smart off, eh?
Sponsored Links

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

This looks like another Donna alert,

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

southernshade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southernshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 9:59pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:02pm

Southernshade, "Donna" refers to a former member here (Donathan) who often reappeared under new names/personas.

You don't sound like him at all, though.  So, I don't get the "Donna" connection.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southernshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:09pm
OK, I'll bite, though frankly, it strikes me as the type of "in" thing that rude folks sometimes revert to when an unknown person enters, makes a comment, and is then made to feel uncomfortable by someone's impertinent reply. So... why does "THIS" appear to be another Donna alert?

Oh, and, please, don't try to come from an obtuse angle. After all, this thread has been dormant for well over a year, so your remark had to have been sparked by mine.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:13pm
I retract my statement.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southernshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:17pm
Thor, much obliged for your honest response, one that need not have been proffered to begin with, I might add.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:23pm

As far as Fox News, Sean Hannity makes my brain die a bit, but that's more than made up for by Baier, Hume, van Susteren, Krauthammer and others.

BadAd View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadAd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 10:33pm
Excuse me? Goodness, that seems a bit much. The ad runs heavily in the Bill O'Reilly time slots. O'Reilly makes it a point of being "made-in-the-USA-centric," as do many Fox News commentators. It's much more of a mantra for that network than others and they pride themselves on it. No one has called anyone names here. Calm down and save your vitriol for those who deserve it: the jerks who make these commercials we hate. Emphasis on "we."

Other than that, welcome :)
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

I'm kind of shocked they were even allowed to say "We can fix ALL your PC problems".

So if the entire reason behind my computer's behaviour is a wonky graphics card, 'what, they'll send me a new one immediately?

They'll also let you download free RAM from their website!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

I'm kind of shocked they were even allowed to say "We can fix ALL your PC problems".

So if the entire reason behind my computer's behaviour is a wonky graphics card, 'what, they'll send me a new one immediately?

They'll also let you download free RAM from their website!

Free RAM
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic