Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grammys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 5:20am
Originally posted by onegroovydude onegroovydude wrote:

I don't. I have a deep mind, and display my words a little graphically sometimes, but I don't. I was more on the rant of Seth at the Oscars, but just kinda flowed over to this. I don't mind homosexual people, just what they try and push in my face... Zing...Wink But seriously, I just don't like the fact that most want to transcend it to you with such force. Gay prides are advertised as a place for all gays to be able to get together and have fun without fear, or shame. But at the same time, they want everyone that's not gay to know that they're having this get togther because they have gay pride, and you can't break that. We're here, and we're queer..! Deal with it..! If they were just happy to be gay and wanted to get together, they'd call it Gays Days or something. Something fun for them, because they just want to have fun. They don't just want to have fun though. They 50% want to get under all non-gays skin at the same time defeating the high minded goal of what the entire get together is supposed to be about in the beginning.

The only thing I ever had against gay pride events is when they run around naked in the streets in broad daylight & simulate having (or actually have) sex.

That's not celebrating being gay, that's just being pervs.

Of course, not all of them do that, so...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

onegroovydude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onegroovydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

So their parades shouldn't be advertised?  But every other parade can be?  I don't get it.
No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that when they have the get togther, instead of going to a giant park or something where they could truly have a great time together, they want to march the streets with 10 foot flags, and megaphones, and it reminds me of a gay third reich nazi march. Instead of them spending this wondeful occasion for their pleasure, they'd rather spend it protesting in the streets on their once a year festival, declaring Gay Pride to all non-believers. It sounds like a political rouge to me. A set time approved by the government for them to gather together in droves, declare gay war without fear of being prosecuted, and blowTongue the whole high minded goal of why the event was supposed to be created. 
They're taking our nags Ace. Ya. And making damm good targets of themselves. Let em have it.

Everybody loves you when you hate what they hate, but nobody loves you when you hate what they love.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic