Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Caesar's 'Deranged Clown' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Caesar's 'Deranged Clown' (video)
    Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 8:15pm
I can't believe the same Little Caesars used to have good pizza....
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 4:38pm
I can't believe the same Little Caesars that had funny commercials in the 90's has sh*tty commercials today WTF happened? Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 4:51am
I think someone working for LC has a fixation for clowns and mimes. The mime commercial bothers me more, to be honest. But that might be because mimes are  scarier than clowns in Hell's Heirarchy.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 12:51am
I'm sorry, but unless you're running a gun store your commercials should not make your customers want to barricade their door and hide behind the couch with a shotgun and a bucket of hand grenades.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Little Ceasars is bottom barrel pizza, it only makes sense that their ads are also created by talentless hacks with little thought.

Does anyone else think it's odd that most fast food places are now touting how their food is made fresh when you order it? Apparently LC decided that was a stupid idea. Nope, pizza under heat lamps, come and eat it morons.

What'd you expect for 5 bucks ?Wink
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

As Little Caesar commercials go, this one isn't so bad. But then again, thats a VERY low bar.

It's saving grace is the shortness. The clown is only there to say "You heard right!", jingle his bell, then run off again.
I think that is one of the reasons it's more tolerable than the GODAWFUL "PEEEEEEEZZZZZZUUUUHHHH TIIIIIIIIMMMMUUUHHH!" one.  That commercial is one long-ass convoluted draw-up to a terrible resolution that is Oedipal in its horribleness (that can be taken two ways, because goddamn if that retarded son of a bitchin' moon isn't the abominable result of mother and son "mooncest").
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

As Little Caesar commercials go, this one isn't so bad. But then again, thats a VERY low bar.

It's saving grace is the shortness. The clown is only there to say "You heard right!", jingle his bell, then run off again.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 9:49pm
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 8:18pm

[QUOTE=EMCEE]
Just saw that stupid moon one again recently.  After review, I will have to say the moon one BARELY edges out this one for the Crown of LC Stupidity. 
[\QUOTE]

The moon one actually makes me embarrassed to be in the same room as someone else when watching TV. I'm usually not as scarred by other commercials, then again, those commercials don't have big goofy retarded moons going "PIZZA TAAAAAAAAHM!"
I know exactly what you mean.  That abomination is an embarassment to humanity. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 7:51pm
[QUOTE=EMCEE]
Just saw that stupid moon one again recently.  After review, I will have to say the moon one BARELY edges out this one for the Crown of LC Stupidity. 
[\QUOTE]

The moon one actually makes me embarrassed to be in the same room as someone else when watching TV. I'm usually not as scarred by other commercials, then again, those commercials don't have big goofy retarded moons going "PIZZA TAAAAAAAAHM!"
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Little Ceasars is bottom barrel pizza, it only makes sense that their ads are also created by talentless hacks with little thought.

Does anyone else think it's odd that most fast food places are now touting how their food is made fresh when you order it? Apparently LC decided that was a stupid idea. Nope, pizza under heat lamps, come and eat it morons.
LOL  Made me picture mindless hogs barreling into each other and nipping at each others' hind quarters to get first dibs on the pizza trough.

- Mark Twain

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

I hadn't seen this one yet, but they've outdone themselves this time .... Where in the hell do they come up with this sh*t? 

Not yet, the Pizzatime! moon is still the benchmark of stupid LC commercials (at least for me).

Yeah, I stand corrected LOL  It is damn near a toss up though.

- Mark Twain

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 4:36pm

It's ok, I'm in marketing!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 11:08pm
I saw that one too, Tizzer - incredible! I would almost start another thread for that one.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 10:32pm
The commercial shown here. The video isn't the best either.
Haven't seen the clown one.
fishingmachine View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishingmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 9:33pm
insert meat treat genital reference joke here
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 7:54pm

I hadn't seen this one yet, but they've outdone themselves this time .... Where in the hell do they come up with this sh*t? 

Not yet, the Pizzatime! moon is still the benchmark of stupid LC commercials (at least for me).

Yeah, I stand corrected LOL  It is damn near a toss up though.
zerocool View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerocool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 7:48pm
Wow. Someone must've been hittin' dat ganja hard when they came up with that commercial.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 6:58pm

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 4:10pm

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 3:59pm
My hate for these commercials grows with each one they release.  And here I thought they couldn't top the retarded "PIZZUH TIMUH" assh*le moon.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 1:03pm
Little Caesar's is clearly pandering to the 'Just Now Too Old For Chuck E Cheese'-crowd,

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic