Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

KFC 'GameDay Bucket' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KFC 'GameDay Bucket' (video)
    Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused'The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!':
  • After the 'GameDay' bucket went 'boom', what happened to the BlondstaGangsta?
  • After the game, "'GameDay Bucket' go <what>" ?
  • Was this commercial shot in Salt Lake City?

As to the first and second question:

1) Hopefully her towhead was blown clear off, and all that remains is blood, brain, bits of blonde hair, and serrated pieces of bone and chicken.

2) I would imagine GameDay Bucket Go Down The Hole (A La Plucky Duck from Tiny Toons).

Number 3: Do you even have to ask?  OF COURSE! LOLWink
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 8:18pm
Confused'The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!':
  • After the 'GameDay' bucket went 'boom', what happened to the BlondstaGangsta?
  • After the game, "'GameDay Bucket' go <what>" ?
  • Was this commercial shot in Salt Lake City?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 7:41pm

^  Boom!  LOL

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

G*ddamn they are playing the ever-loving sh*t out of this dumbazz commercial.  MAKE IT STOP. 
Of course they are playing the ever-loving sh*t out of this dumbazz commercial. IT'S GAME DAY!!!LOLLOLLOL
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 5:26am
G*ddamn they are playing the ever-loving sh*t out of this dumbazz commercial.  MAKE IT STOP. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

They will not stop airing this POS!!!  I suppose we have to wait at least until after the Super Bowl, but it airs every, friggin, commercial, break.  And is it just me or does the "Boom" bitch get more annoying each time you hear her? Angry

She get's exponentially more annoying.  AngryAngryAngryAngry

- Mark Twain

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 7:52pm
They will not stop airing this POS!!!  I suppose we have to wait at least until after the Super Bowl, but it airs every, friggin, commercial, break.  And is it just me or does the "Boom" bitch get more annoying each time you hear her? Angry
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 1:14am
It would be so satisfying if someone were to stuff a dirty sock in her mouth the second it opened in that annoyingly retarded way to say "BOOM!"
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:10pm
She should say "BOOM" with enthusiasm then over turn the table. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:06pm
If she has to say "boom" she should at least do it with some enthusiasm!
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

She'd better not get any beer. A room full of dudes and one dimwit blonde..... BOOM!
Legs, thighs and breasts will be flying about. 
Gameday Orgy GO BOOM!

- Mark Twain

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 10:20pm
She'd better not get any beer. A room full of dudes and one dimwit blonde..... BOOM!
Legs, thighs and breasts will be flying about. 
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

KFC bucket goes boom? STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN BOOM! I have literally never heard anyone say boom in real life, this trend only exists in adland.

Yet again I have to point out that one bucket of food is not enough for an entire group of people. Parties need snacks, not tacos or buckets of chicken.
Yes, yes, yes!  Stop with the BOOM bullsh*t.  It doesn't even make g*ddamn sense.  Every time she says that crap, all I think about is chicken shrapnel flying everywhere.  Wings putting out eyes, breasts jutting out of breasts, thighs taking heads off. 

I can dream, I guess. 

Excellent imagery, too damn funny!!!
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

KFC bucket goes boom? STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN BOOM! I have literally never heard anyone say boom in real life, this trend only exists in adland.

Yet again I have to point out that one bucket of food is not enough for an entire group of people. Parties need snacks, not tacos or buckets of chicken.
Yes, yes, yes!  Stop with the BOOM bullsh*t.  It doesn't even make g*ddamn sense.  Every time she says that crap, all I think about is chicken shrapnel flying everywhere.  Wings putting out eyes, breasts jutting out of breasts, thighs taking heads off. 

I can dream, I guess. 

- Mark Twain

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

AngryKFC has been running the SHORT version of this commercial almost constantly on all channels.
The WORST part of a bad commercial ensures one doesn't forget what NOT to get on 'Game Day'.

Why is there no sound?

Never mind I hear it now.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:32am
Originally posted by d4everman d4everman wrote:

This and any other "Game Day" commercial are an example of advertiser making up a psuedo-holiday  event to peddle their wares.
A very important holiday for me. I don't know what day it is going to be played. I think the teams involved are San Francisco whatevers and somebody. Some time ago I was attacked in this forum for not knowing who some (Xfinity) fairy killing Chicago Bears linebacker was. I played defensive end and outside linebacker in school. I watch the Army Navy game and 2 or 3 college games. I just have no interest in the NFL. I know in advance I will hate all super bowl commercials.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:27am
Originally posted by Ad_H8er Ad_H8er wrote:

This could be the other reason........
lol....that reminds me of the first time I went to my wife's hometown. She's from Minnesota, a tiny little farm town called "Slayton", or as I call it "Mayberry without any heat". Back when we first married she was in the army too, and she had gotten sick and needed to have her appendix removed. At the time I worked at the Pentagon she was in ft. Lewis, Washington. So when she was on convalescent Leave she went home to her farmhouse to visit her mom. I flew out a few days later.

Now, lets be clear...her family was great, I had a good time with her brothers and sisters and mother....BUT I was the only black guy in town, that was obvious. So after ten days, my wife and her mother were driving me back to the airport. I had to return to work....and on the way her mother wanted to stop at a WalMart that was along the way. So while we were in the store, me next to her mom, pushing a cart, another black guy walked past. We both did a double take, turned around and shook hands and all that "Hey man, good to see you, brother!"....and then went on our seperate ways. My mother in law looked at me and said "Did you know him?".....ME: "No, never saw him before just now."
Mother-in-law: "oh.".

True story.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Ad_H8er View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad_H8er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 3:18am

This could be the other reason........
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:58am
This and any other "Game Day" commercial are an example of advertiser making up a psuedo-holiday  event to peddle their wares.
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

He's a regular at their parties, Pa.  He gives the host a chance to trot out the ol' Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin music.

Lol...I guess they,ve never actually met any black guys.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:17am

AngryKFC has been running the SHORT version of this commercial almost constantly on all channels.
The WORST part of a bad commercial ensures one doesn't forget what NOT to get on 'Game Day'.

Why is there no sound?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:13am
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by tvpirate05 tvpirate05 wrote:

^^^^^ LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I love that movie!

The football game was hilarious, especially when they used "My Hero" and the outcome of the play, and the look on Mr. T's face  LOL

The Breakfast Club spoof was spot on as well.   I'm glad Paul Gleason reprised his role for that scene ... It probably wouldn't have been near as funny if he didn't.

tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 6:52pm
^^^^^ LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I love that movie!
The poster formerly known as producer757
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

He's a regular at their parties, Pa.  He gives the host a chance to trot out the ol' Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin music.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic