Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Webster, New York: Firefighters ambushed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Webster, New York: Firefighters ambushed
    Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 11:40pm
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 11:56pm
We need more guns in society.

If those firefighters had been carrying guns, they would still be dead, but their corpses coulda shot back at the idiot.

Or something like that.

Just trying to toe the NRA line.

Sickening.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 12:00am
Last night two idiots got into a running gun battle as they were speeding along the freeway just a few miles from here.

One of them crashed & his car exploded in flames.

He was shot several times, but he & his passenger will both recover.

The other guy fled the scene.

Coulda killed some innocent person.

Assholes.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Unf**kingbelievable another shooting incident!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/12/24/167963528/firefighters-responding-to-blaze-near-rochester-n-y-shot-and-killed

OuchConfused....uh, yeaaaa....that really wasn't too far away. In fact, it was a little too close for comfort - maybe about 100 miles away.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 12:26pm
The World didn't end this past Friday, but it could end at any time now. Repent! The end is near!
Poiuyt Power!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 2:01pm
The piece of sh*t served 17 years in prison for bludgeoning his grandmother to death with a hammer. 

17 friggin' years.

How did that even happen? 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

The piece of sh*t served 17 years in prison for bludgeoning his grandmother to death with a hammer. 

17 friggin' years.

Because she wouldn't let him go to San Francisco.
~~~
He was supervised for another 6 or so, so  he basically got the 'standard 25 years' since New York does not plant people, anymore.
Now - the REAL question remains - where's his sister? Last I read, nobody has located her.
Oh yea - he had quite a gun collection, too.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 5:27pm
Geeez, not only our mental health system is f**ked up our judicial system is f**ked up too!

How the h*ll did this guy get back on the streets? Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 6:37pm
OuchActually, this guy is one of those that should have been put down, or they could have at least given him a frontal-lobotomy.
They are now saying it is possible there are more victims.
Part of his 'farewell note' was published:

"I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down and do what I like doing best - killing people," the 3-page typewritten note said.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/25/shooter-that-lured-firefighters-left-note-i-still-have-to-do-what-i-like-doing-best-killing/?hpt=hp_c1

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

We need more guns in society.

If those firefighters had been carrying guns, they would still be dead, but their corpses coulda shot back at the idiot.

Or something like that.

Just trying to toe the NRA line.

Sickening.

But you predicted it would happen Jimbo.
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

There was a shooting in Portland, Oregon in a shopping mall not too long ago.

More like just a couple of days ago!!!  

Geez... makes ya scared to turn on the TV, the radio or go on the internet for fear of hearing about another one.

And the sick thing of it is, another one could easily happen tomorrow or the next day, etc.

We could have another one before Christmas!!!

This could be just the thing to inspire some other looney-toon loser out there to make a name for himself by ruining the holidays for some more unfortunate victims & their familes, not to mention the rest of the country.

I wonder how much longer it will be before some idiot does this in a church right on Christmas day, or on Christmas eve.

Too much!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 8:48pm

I know this will sound like "people do not drive without a driver's license", but it sure seems strange this ex-FELON was able to get his hands on as many guns as he had. It is not legal for those with felony convictions to own firearms, the last time I checked. 

PitLoad413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 2:02am
Thanks Reg, We really needed that remark. It's bad enough we have 20 dead children in Connecticut and 2 dead firemen in New York! Why don't you punch someone in the face while you're at it?! 
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 2:27am
That's OK, you won't be pushing us around much longer. But when we're gone, YOU'LL BE SORRY!
Poiuyt Power!!!
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 3:04am
Don't be so sure you'll be a chosen one, Reg.  Just sayin'.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 3:47am
They're saying that they found the body of his sister in the house he burned down. WHY was this man loose on the streets? Human life obviously meant nothing to him. Who's the fartknocker who dropped the ball and let him out of jail?
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 3:51am

17 friggin' years.

I would have to guess his murder charge was plea bargained to manslaughter which was identified as what he served time for. Of course it was determined by "experts" when he was parolled that he was all rehabilitated and sh*t. I have not seen it reported if the murdered (Sorry. Manslaughtered) Grandmother was Maternal or Paternal. I'm guessing Paternal, otherwise his Mother must have been as wacko as him. Did his Mother and Sister Know nothing of his guns and/or were not aware that a convicted felon was not allowed to possess them? By law he should have been doing 5 to 15 years with no parolle on the Federal gun charges. For some reason felons in possession of firearms are rarely charged. Why are gun control laws which may actually be effective not enforced? Of course what do I know. I am not a Judge. Oh! That reminds me. Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ less than 50? A: Your Honor.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 2:52pm
^  Yeah, I think he plead guilty to manslaughter.  I'd like to know how a 30 y/o guy bludgeoning Grandma to death with a hammer is anything less than murder.  I'd also like to know the circumstances surrounding the "manslaughter".  Maybe she tried making him cut his ponytail or eat liver or something.

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 4:53pm
Disgusting, heinous, How was this sh*t bag allowed to roam the Earth unchecked? What the frigging hell is wrong with out legal system???? 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 5:19pm
If prosecutors didn't have very solid evidence proving or connecting him to the killing of his grandmother, they likely would have cut such a deal with him just to make sure he spent time in prison, rather than risk an acquittal by a jury.

Remember O.J.?

You can't blame his only spending 17 years in prison on the legal system. Things don't always work out perfectly, but our system is the best one anywhere.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:52am
It's been in the news today that the cops up there arrested his girlfriend for buying him the guns he used.  Must be something in the water that's making people act batsh*t crazy these days....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 4:59am
Seems we couldn't make thru the end of the year without yet another one.

Two or three cops shot & killed in New Jersey this morning.

And they were in a friggin POLICE STATION!!!!!

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 1:46pm

Are you sure about that?  What I'm seeing is 3 cops were shot, but only the gunman was killed.  The gunman was a corrections worker.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 2:11pm

Are you sure about that?  What I'm seeing is 3 cops were shot, but only the gunman was killed.  The gunman was a corrections worker.

Oh, well in that case, it barely rates mentioning then.

Three cops shot, one seriously with two bullet wounds in the abdomen, inside their police station is just a day at the beach & has nothing to do with the epidemic of gun violence that is choking our society to death.

My bad...

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 2:41pm

I didn't say it didn't rate mentioning.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 2:43pm
Sounded like you were downplaying it.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic