Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Little Caesars Ad Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

That's too much power for any one person to wield!

You tryin to destroy the known universe planet by planet? Sheesh, you can plainly see that it only takes one crisp.

*quickly enters 'up up down down left right left right a b start' before Snesgamer starts munchin Pringles*

*evil laugh* Your Konami code won't save you from my plan to destroy the Earth with tidal waves caused from moon-destroying potato chips!
Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 5:24pm
*throws controller*

FINE! I'll just make an armageddon fortune selling homemade moon cheese pizzas!

*throws dough discs into yard like frisbees and waits for moon to explode*

I agree with Thor on one point, pizza from the pizza joint is its own crave-staver, but I make most of mine at home. Tonight's is ham with a pineapple salsa. Yum.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 6:24pm
Well, if you think about it, even the pizzeria people have to have a method. And it certainly doesn't hurt one's pocketbook to work on improving their pizza recipes at home in case they don't have the money to shell out for a pizza place.
jhiller21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhiller21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

To me, pizza has to come from a pizzeria.  The homemade stuff can be really good but it's not really pizza.  It's a replica of pizza.  To me, pizzeria pizza is the standard for what pizza is.

If you have a good oven and a pizza stone, you can make pizzeria quality pizza at home. You just need a good dough, sauce, and fresh ingredients. I've made better pizzas at home than I've had at John's Pizzeria in NYC, which is my favorite pizzeria.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 5:45pm
How many would watch, if the "pizza time" moon exploded, as soon as somebody ate a Pringles chip?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic