Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cougar Town promo song 'We're Back'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote strifeknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cougar Town promo song 'We're Back'
    Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 1:26pm
Death to everyone involved in the making of this and to those who like watching it. I guess it takes a fan of the show to not find this song unbearably grating and witless.

Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 8:59pm
55 seconds was more than enough.....Angry
zfiles View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zfiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 8:07pm
Tiz I got to 27 seconds and couldn't take anymore.  TBS.  Not Funny.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 9:15pm
I can't believe I lasted through this trash.

Here I thought Arby's  "Good mood food" was bad

Someone put a dirty sock in his mouth so he can't sing anymore. Oh and tape his lips shut with duct tape.

ANYTHING to get these talentless "musicians" to SHUT THE Censored UP!!!!!!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 9:18pm
Made it through 20 seconds before I telepathically tried to make the azzhat's head explode.  
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

sjchevalier07 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sjchevalier07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 3:21pm
I saw the promos that TBS ran during the playoffs and I was repulsed by them. This show looks so terrible,no wonder ABC got rid of it. TBS should just stick to Seinfeld and Family Guy reruns.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 10:08pm
It pisses me off that they bring this crap back, but cancel good shows after 1 season.  TV sucks anymore. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2012 at 4:35pm
I hate the commercial more from what Courtney Cox has done to herself. She's full of so much botox that you can tell that she wants to smile but can't, and when she does smile, she's obviously uncomfortable. 
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2012 at 1:10am
I want to take this douchebag's guitar and beat him on the head with it. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
JillOnThe1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JillOnThe1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 2:58pm
They all look so miserable in that commercial...they know they're making asses of themselves.  But what were they expecting -- they signed on to work on a show called Cougartown.
Every. Senior. Citizen. Should have LifeAlert.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by JillOnThe1 JillOnThe1 wrote:

They all look so miserable in that commercial...they know they're making asses of themselves.  But what were they expecting -- they signed on to work on a show called Cougartown.

Yeah, I think at that point you realize they scraped the bottom of the barrel to hire you as an actor. 

- Mark Twain

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic