Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new bunny.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new bunny.
    Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 3:06am
Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

I wish that our sweet little Sunny Bunny was here to appreciate this cute rabbit .
Oh Yes!!!!!  I miss her!
Sponsored Links

Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 2:49am
Oh how cute with those TINY EARS I JUST LOVE RABBITS.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 1:28am
I wish that our sweet little Sunny Bunny was here to appreciate this cute rabbit .
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 4:20am
Netherland dwarf bunnies tend to have smaller ears.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:27pm
Cute bunny I see he has small ears or is that the camera?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 7:23pm
I love the movie, "Signs". The best scene in the movie is when the brother and 2 kids sit on the couch with their aluminum foil hats  LOL

A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

I said to myself- "self, Pa will make reference to bunnies as food" 

When I first took that rabbit from my neighborhood in, and put an ad on Craigslist about it, I made sure to specify that whoever claimed it would have to identify it as their pet.  I said "I don't want no Elmer Fudds showin' up".  I probably could've said PaWolf, but no one in my neighborhood knows who he is.

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:21am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 4:05am
ShockedCryI's sorry BM! I SWEAR!!!

OuchThe NEWS made me post this, I swear!!! Cry
Confused...all the same, when's dinner,BM?

Don’t Tell the Kids
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

When I first took that rabbit from my neighborhood in, and put an ad on Craigslist about it, I made sure to specify that whoever claimed it would have to identify it as their pet.  I said "I don't want no Elmer Fudds showin' up".  I probably could've said PaWolf, but no one in my neighborhood knows who he is.

Ouchya gotta stop that now, Thor - this is a thread of celebration for BM's new family pet, doncha know!- not what happened to your missing neighbors, o.k.now?!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 12:08am

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

HeartTHAT is so loving, cute, and heartwarming, BM - seriously.
Hope she brings hours, days, years of companionship and pleasure.
Thank You for 'sharing'.
~~~
It never seems to work that well for us...just don't know why...mebbee it's the way I carry 'em home - whadda ya think?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 11:56pm
Looks like only semi-seriously, Pa.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 11:39pm
HeartTHAT is so loving, cute, and heartwarming, BM - seriously.
Hope she brings hours, days, years of companionship and pleasure.
Thank You for 'sharing'.
~~~
It never seems to work that well for us...just don't know why...mebbee it's the way I carry 'em home - whadda ya think?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 5:01pm
The look of pure joy on your daughter's face says it all!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 4:52pm
She's a girl, tiny and silky and warm. She loves to cuddle which is wonderful!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 1:58pm
OMG! Willow is adorable! He/she (I'm thinking SHE) looks so darn soft.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 1:39pm
Cute!

For awhile, a neighbor's bunny rabbit was escaping their backyard and running loose in the 'hood.  It was funny to watch.  There'd be three or so cats surrounding it, but the rabbit seemed to love cats, so he'd hop towards them.  The cats would scatter as if it was a pitbull or something.  The rabbit actually chased the cats.  At first, I feared for the rabbit's safety.  But then, I actually felt bad for him that the cats kept rejecting him.  LOL

bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 6:56am
You pick good pet names. They're cute but kind of unusual.  Niblet is great for a bunny.

It's almost been like LOLcats on here today, yeah!
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
eribean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eribean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 5:17am
He's adorable. Not helping me in my "Don't get a pet" resolution.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally. That's important to note."
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 4:43am
Awww!!!Hug

I think that might be the 3rd time I said that very thing tonight... So many friends with cute new babies and pets!HugHug
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 2:26am
I've really missed having a bunny since my Niblet died, so I thought it was time.......Welcome "Willow"
six weeks old and stinkin' cute!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic