Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack not getting any pussy tonight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jack not getting any pussy tonight
    Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 12:30am
Kind of surprised this doesn't seem to be considered controversial.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 1:05am
Confused...uh...WOW! Probably hasn't been broadcast enough, yet. Give it time - there is no way that one will go on without emotions flying from all over (although it made me chuckle).
We don't have any 'Jack-in-the-Crack's up here; been years since we last ate at one (and I got food poisoning from THAT 'adventure')
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 1:27am
I've only had good experiences with Jack in the Boxes.

I loved the breading on the chicken. Probably the only time I've actually tasted spices in the breading.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 1:40am
Now THAT is strange!
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 2:09am
Goddamn these commercials and their made up words!  Enough!  Stop copying each other!

And I'm sure there will be some major controversy over the "nonookie" stuff.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 3:36am
I've never had any Jack's either, but some rich guy that moved here decided he couldn't live without it, so he bought a franchise.  First one in Ohio.

Opens next week.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 1:35pm
Jack in the Box used to be on the East coast back in the 70s.  Not quite sure when they left.  Not sure why, either.  I seem to recall that, in the hierarchy of fast food burger places, they were #3.  McDonalds was #1 and Burger King was #2.  I'm not talking about quality, just popularity.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 4:08pm
So, is the commercial suggesting that the woman is screwing the Jack-In-The-Box corporate mascot?

Are they married or are they just dating?

And does he wear the big head while they're doing it?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Of course he wears the big head.  That hat on it is part of the fun.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 4:34pm

So, is the commercial suggesting that the woman is screwing the Jack-In-The-Box corporate mascot?

Confused...it does kinda, sorta look like they're saying she likes the big head, but only when he's wearin' a 'hat' over it.
Just makes one want to run straight to 'Jack in the Crack' for lunch now, doesn't it?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused...uh...WOW! Probably hasn't been broadcast enough, yet. Give it time - there is no way that one will go on without emotions flying from all over (although it made me chuckle).

I've seen it 3 or 4 times over the past week or two. Maybe the family values types are just clueless and think it's a nonsense word.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

I've seen it 3 or 4 times over the past week or two. Maybe the family values types are just clueless and think it's a nonsense word.
WinkYou know you are so very correct...it will take a little bit until a 'convert' catches it and raises cain.
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 11:28pm
I'm more bothered that his g/f is so bothered about losing that she's withholding sex.

But yeah, I give it two weeks before someone complains, and the commercial ends up edited.
The poster formerly known as producer757
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 1:42am

We don't have any 'Jack-in-the-Crack's up here; been years since we last ate at one (and I got food poisoning from THAT 'adventure')
I recall when they had their problem in Washington State they were known as E-coli in the box.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 2:09am
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

I've only had good experiences with Jack in the Boxes.

I loved the breading on the chicken. Probably the only time I've actually tasted spices in the breading.
Before I retired I would have a Jack in the Box lunch once or twice per month. Jumbo Jack burger and small fries $2.87. What I liked was the lack of "cheese like substance" on the burger which had a non squashed tasty bun. The fries had pieces of peel which proved they were real. Unfortunately there is no JB where I live.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 2:12am
Originally posted by EMCEE EMCEE wrote:

Goddamn these commercials and their made up words!  Enough!  Stop copying each other!

And I'm sure there will be some major controversy over the "nonookie" stuff.
I know what you are talking about. So far no question from my 3 y/o Grandson. "Papa, what is nonookie"?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 2:14am
^  You could just tell him it means "nothing".  You'd be telling the truth, right?

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 2:18am

As far as I can tell from the commercials they are married and have at least one child. This is not the first commercial with sexual even kinky implications. Check out the dog collar one.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  You could just tell him it means "nothing".  You'd be telling the truth, right?

Right. In fact I don't remember hearing nookie for decades.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 2:58am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Right. In fact I don't remember hearing nookie for decades.

I remember getting nookie for a few decades (just not so much in the past one LOL)

dutchman063 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchman063 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 11:45pm

Whats controversia about itl?..  it happens quit freqeuntly in the sanctity of marriage
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:25am
Originally posted by dutchman063 dutchman063 wrote:

Whats controversia about itl?..  it happens quit freqeuntly in the sanctity of marriage

"Nookie" sounds more Dating Game, while "Whoopie" is more Newlywed Game.

dutchman063 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchman063 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 3:00am

Originally posted by dutchman063 dutchman063 wrote:

"Nookie" sounds more Dating Game, while "Whoopie" is more Newlywed Game.

Well then Jack had no business being there after that comment.. he should of just walked out
Vindicated View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vindicated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 5:21am

Yeah, she used to be married to the Whopper and had a Whopper Junior. WJ was the only offspring that survived childhood due to the health complications a human-hamburger hybrid. She had to eat her other children, but at least she said they were delicious. 
eribean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eribean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 5:39am
Ever since I saw something that looked scarily similar to the Jack in the Box guy in this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/05/fast-food-mascots-snort-c_n_487589.html music video, I'm creeped the f**k out by Jack.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally. That's important to note."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic