Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico Opossum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchman063 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geico Opossum
    Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 4:29pm
There he is...Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2012 at 4:34pm
What this has to do with insurance, I don't know.  But damn, that was funny.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 5:19pm
I was very impressed that they showed the opossum hissing. I don't think very many people know that they do this. Same old GEICO fantasy that you will save so much money by switching, you will be able to afford expensive things like a puppy.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 6:54pm
I'm glad you posted this one; I've not seen it yet and I'm a sucker for animals ads.  It's also good just because its something different.  Now just watch, they will make a series out of this and ruin it!
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 8:12pm
Good explanation, sgtrock21....
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 1:03pm
Does nothing for me, but I don't hate it.
Pervis View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pervis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 7:40pm
True story: I was sharing a house with three other guys in the late 90's.  Me and my housemate Kevin came home one night after a trip to our local bar so we were a bit tipsy and bleary eyed.  Opening the door to the house I hear a big hissing sound and the next thing I know a possum is running into the house and backs himself up to door to my room.  The thing apparently was "playing possum" right on the front door step and I accidentally kicked him into the house.  We managed to get it out but he was hissing the whole time.

Those things are extremely filthy vermin.  
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 8:03pm
Pogo wasn't.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic