Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Honda Pilot aka Crazy Train

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Honda Pilot aka Crazy Train
    Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 3:11am
It's the one where the family (and the black kid??) are driving through a desert, and spontaneously start singing the intro to Crazy Train, each person singing a different sound effect. The black kid (what's he doing thrown into the mix?) shakes his soft drink ice to mimick the "rattle" effect, for example.

By the end, they're all bursting out with "Going off the rails on the crazy train!!" Dead

My guess is that this one is entered as a commercial that somebody likes. But it's too far from reality. What kid (let alone a bunch of kids of different ages/genders/races) loves classic metal??

True, most of classic rock stands the test of time, and remains popular even to the youth of today. Just can't see these kids AND the parents digging the same classic metal song, to the point of knowing each part so well.

Yeah so it irritates me to no end, the smugness of the whole car so full of their own cleverness Angry
Sponsored Links

dutchman063 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchman063 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 3:52am
Hate it!..   It would make more sense if they busted out a j beiber tune instead..

and i also lol at the token black kid
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 3:53am
WinkAgreed!
Direct Link To This Post<<<----Clicky
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Christine View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 4:15am
Oh Pa, I did it again didn't I?? Cry

Why didn't I notice this commercial back in October? I watch loads of TV! Or maybe it just eroded at my brain slowly.......inperceptibly........anyway I did search (down the first page.)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 4:21am
No problem! Heck, *I* had no idea that was an Ozzy song until someone else mentioned it...guess I've always been 'sheltered'...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
TheNilvarg View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNilvarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 6:52pm
I can't stand when people sing good songs badly.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 7:43pm
Did they adopt all those multi racial children or are we to expect someone would actually allow their kids to go on a roadtrip with these people? No family behaves this way, ever. Car rides are for ignoring each other and listening to your ipod....or when I was their age, cassette player.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
PitLoad413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitLoad413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 4:04am
Who the f*^k was the brains behind this? Some idiot loser in a suit secretly addicted to Meth and thought that a white-bread family with a token black preteen kid humming along to an old-school Ozzy Osbourne classic. A classic that has been ruined by this vile commercial that is obviously tone-deaf by these clones from the subdivisions.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 4:35am
Originally posted by PitLoad413 PitLoad413 wrote:

Who the f*^k was the brains behind this? Some idiot loser in a suit secretly addicted to Meth and thought that a white-bread family with a token black preteen kid humming along to an old-school Ozzy Osbourne classic. A classic that has been ruined by this vile commercial that is obviously tone-deaf by these clones from the subdivisions.

Somehow, I get the feeling that your anger goes beyond an Ozzy Osborne Honda commercial.  LOL

capejt View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capejt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 9:41pm
The first couple of viewings, I liked it. Now it's on all the time and it's getting old very fast!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic