Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zales: I think I'm falling for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zales: I think I'm falling for you
    Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 11:21pm
I HATE this song the intentional stuttering pisses me off,and the whistle at the end annoys me.

I can't find the commercial but I found the song.

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

hoffo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 6:00am
Oh.  My.  Goodness.

This is the one with the two laying in the snow, eh?
Yikes!  The girl looks like a 12-year old boy!  Ewwwwwww....
... it has been played every other commercial break so far on TruTV tonight.  

Make it stop!!!
Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 1:37pm
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

That's not the exact commercial I remember the angle where the babyface and the guy are looking at each other from a side profile. 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jodeci23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodeci23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 12:22am
Every time this commercial comes on, it enrages me. That song seriously makes me want to kill myself.
Dear View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 12:47am
We just started getting this commercial. The idea is sweet, but I don't think handing someone an expensive, small item is a good idea while laying down in a cloud of snow. I also think the girl is a tad creepy when she's just laying there with a corpse-face. She's pretty from the smiling side shot, but the front makes her look so dreary.
Please, stop saying "Awesome" in commercials! Your actors are not awe-inspiring and neither is your product.
blue View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 3:13am
The music is the worst. 
Well, yehnnnsterday I had an apple turnover...
ratattack View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratattack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 6:31am
Thats a girl? .... hmm, I thought it was that Bieber kid.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 9:27pm
How'd this "moment" come to be? 
"C'mon honey. Let's go outside and lay in the snow. Oops, dammit! We'll never find it in all this dam snow."
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 10:04pm
"Sure we will, look for the yellow spot."

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 11:24pm
^I know that was meant to be dirty, but I've been subjected to HSN and other jewel shows over the years for so long, the first thing I thought of is "Who gets a canary yellow diamond as an engagement ring?"

My mum's pointed out to me how it used to be that the man would propose, then he and the fiance would go together to choose their rings. Personally, I think I prefer that.
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Codtaro Codtaro wrote:

My mum's pointed out to me how it used to be that the man would propose, then he and the fiance would go together to choose their rings. Personally, I think I prefer that.

My cousin's bf proposed, and gave her what I heard was a beautiful engagement ring.  She upgraded it for something bigger.....LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 12:22am
WinkGettin' "a little" in the snow is kinda cool, doncha know.
Real cool.
Believe me - it will just be 'a little'.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 1:00am
Shrinkage?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 1:53am
Yea...check that 'ring' size.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Johnny Utah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by hoffo hoffo wrote:

Oh.  My.  Goodness.

This is the one with the two laying in the snow, eh?
Yikes!  The girl looks like a 12-year old boy!  Ewwwwwww....
... it has been played every other commercial break so far on TruTV tonight.  

Make it stop!!!
YES YES YES.  When I first saw this I was like, WTF.  I thought it was a pedophile commercial.  It is disgusting and whenever I see it I think that zales is promoting the man boy love association. 
Zee View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2011 at 11:29pm
This song really is irritating. Honestly, if I keep seeing this I think we have another "Lollipop" commercial on our hands. Dead
"I tremble with rage when I hear Rebecca Black sing or talk." - Zee from gtaforums.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic