Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T-Mobile's 4G Wonderland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morons on the loose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T-Mobile's 4G Wonderland
    Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 8:05am
Here we go again with this one… Does this lady have a lifetime contract or something? This skit is getting pretty old and more annoying each time… Try something new T-Mobile, please!

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 11:13am
"4G Wonderland" sounds to much like "Orgy Wonderland," for my liking. :S
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 6:05pm
I hate T-Mobile! How many pounds of makeup does a girl have to put on just to look good? LOL
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 6:46pm
It really does sound like Orgy Wonderland...
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 8:01pm
ConfusedThis ad is indeed particularly bad...but, well, enjoy T-Mobile ads while you can. Seems that AT&T will end up owning them, one way or another, in due time...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 1:11am
Originally posted by Synesthesia Synesthesia wrote:

It really does sound like Orgy Wonderland...
Thank you for agreeing with me!Smile
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

swampcat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swampcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 11:40pm
Pink singing elves :-( noooooooooooooooooo
KrissyBean View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrissyBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 11:58pm
This commercial came on while I was watching TV one night. My boyfriend was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He poked his head out of the bathroom and goes, "Is that commercial singing about an ORGY wonderland????". LOL He will be happy to know he isn't the only one that heard that.  
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
Dear View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 2:16am
I'm really sick of their mascot because the commercial skit is exactly the same, her legs pose really awkward and her dress is always that hideous shade of pink. Thumbs Down Been there, done that.
Now they have the elves sporting that color. Pink happens to be my favorite but this shade makes me feel angry. Just...start over. You don't have something good here.
I like Virgin mobile because their mascot is a hot girl in red who doesn't pose like her legs are broken.
Please, stop saying "Awesome" in commercials! Your actors are not awe-inspiring and neither is your product.
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 2:35am
You would think she would've moved on from this crap a long time ago.

How many T-Mobile commercials can one person do? Seriously, get a life.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Dear Dear wrote:

I'm really sick of their mascot because the commercial skit is exactly the same, her legs pose really awkward and her dress is always that hideous shade of pink. Thumbs Down Been there, done that.

Agreed. I thought they finally put an end to her and her "I'm so cute, just look at me in my cute lil dress with my chicken legs and my open toe heels!" demeanor, but no such luck.
Lelly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 7:31am
Pink singing elves :-( noooooooooooooooooo

Walkin' in an orgy wonderlaaaaand! LOL
"OBJECTION!"
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 6:12pm
AAAARRRGGGHHHH

I just saw this commercial yesterday, I MUTED IT thank goodness.

First Nissan now this, stop raping our Christmas tunes!!!!Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
JerseyJan66 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerseyJan66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 1:37pm
I thought the EXACT same thing, and it's weird because she's the only woman amongst all of those elves.  Do these advertisers realize what they are doing?
Milly Bays View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly Bays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 2:26pm
Of course they do. Subliminal messages are advertisers' forté. Sex allegedly sells.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Milly Bays Milly Bays wrote:

Of course they do. Subliminal messages are advertisers' forté. Sex allegedly sells.

Oh most definitely.  There is no freaking way they didn't mean for your ears to hear "orgy" if you're not paying attention. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:34pm
Even CNBC has a brief article about the 4G/orgy thing.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by JerseyJan66 JerseyJan66 wrote:

I thought the EXACT same thing, and it's weird because she's the only woman amongst all of those elves.  Do these advertisers realize what they are doing?

I think I saw a movie like that once.  It was called Itty Bitty Bang Bang.  Really.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 4:45pm
Thor....dear god, you just....oy...you're great XD

I used to think her ads were cute...then, as time went one, she seemed to get pinker, and pinker, snobbier, and snobbier...and more and more like a trampy doll with broken knees.

Quick, get a CGI Newt or something. Just...get rid of this bitch.

Take the pink off that elf, and he could be quite snoggable, actually...
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:06pm
The music has to go.
However, that girl can put me in a wonderland any time she wants.
Wink
swampcat View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swampcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:49pm
One of the elves reminds me of Tattoo from Fantasy Island...

4G..Orgy...elf orgy?  Oh this commercial is sick sick sick!
Aevangeline View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aevangeline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 3:06am
The part where they sound like they're singing "Orgy speeds: Yep, they're blistering!" Shocked
...Ewww.
"B-But the metal forks taste bad!"
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 5:10am
I'd like to see this leggy skinny chick get it on with the Target lady. The T-Mobile chick comes across as a bimbo and has an annoying grating voice.
I approve this message.
Jaundice View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaundice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 5:56pm
What pisses me off the most in this commercial is that stupid f**king elf with the mustache saying "Or a... scooter?" Like it's a god damn question, like he's unsure of what he wants to search for, and that phone probably can't even recognize the frequency that his awful voice is projected at - but I bet it pisses off all the dogs in my neighborhood more than it does me, and that commercial puts me into a violent rage.
belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Jaundice Jaundice wrote:

What pisses me off the most in this commercial is that stupid f**king elf with the mustache saying "Or a... scooter?" Like it's a god damn question, like he's unsure of what he wants to search for, and that phone probably can't even recognize the frequency that his awful voice is projected at - but I bet it pisses off all the dogs in my neighborhood more than it does me, and that commercial puts me into a violent rage.

Yes!  The same thing drives me nuts - the awkward part where he says "like a - scooter?"  What is that??  And the "goodbye computer!" elf girl drives me nuts too.  And it's on CONSTANTLY!!!!
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic